1. We Never Learn, U19, Demon Prince Poro's Diaries, Hungry Marie, Dr. Stone, Robot x Laserbeam. Tell us what you think of the newest additions to the WSJ line-up HERE!
  2. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. Thank you for participating in this years FT Awards. The winners of each category have been decided, please check them out!
  5. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  6. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  7. Congratulations Jammin & Purity of Magi for winning the Manhwa Freestyle contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Time to get coloring! The theme is Pets Coloring.

Voting has begun for the Flower Banner contest!.
  8. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Special Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal

Discussion in 'Nanatsu no Taizai' started by goldb, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Yakkun

Yakkun Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Germany
    Knowing her she probably powers some of her lab equipment with Vivian's agonized screams

Undina and Aloy like this.
  2. Baum

Baum Registered User

Germany
    Like in Monsters Inc? Yah..I can see that lol

I do wonder how much more canon stuff Suzuki hid in that OVA tho...the fate of that damn horn is bothering me

Yakkun likes this.
  3. Yakkun

Yakkun Registered User

Germany
    Yeah, especially since it was recently revealed that the goddesses do not merely speak through these items, they ARE in those items. Meaning, Mel basically murdered one in the anime.

4. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Quagmire

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member

Global Moderator

France
    She was laughing while Mel was destroying the horn, I don't think she would have done that if it was supposed to be fatal. They are inside but probably incorporeal or something.

5. Isaiah Thomas

Isaiah Thomas Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

United States
    For all we know Mel destroying it set her free in search of a new body/object.

6. Aloy

Aloy Registered User

England
    Yeah there's noway she died from that. I'm more interested in why the goddess decided to recover in objects. Iis it all of them or some of them? And how did Denzel found out about that information.

7. Baum

Baum Registered User

Germany
    If Zaneli and Jenna are anything to go by then the goddesses seem to stop aging once they inhabit an object or body. Their age is said to be 1200 but we know for a fact that that is impossible because they were around in the war 3000 ago.

I think it may work like the seal the demons were inside. They didn't age either even tho they're technically 3000+ years old. It seems that no one of the characters who were around during the war actually aged, Meliodas is cursed to not age, period. Merlin stopped her own aging. Gowther became a doll at some point and didn't age physically either, we just don't know when that happened yet. The vampires all didn't age after Zeldris sealed them. I already mentioned the demons and the twins.
    Apart from Mel and Merlin all those characters were sealed in one way or another (with Gowther being the doll or at least banned to it and the twins being "sealed" inside living bodies)

So...yah. It makes complete sense for the goddesses to go into hiding in case the demons return. And if they have to "live" inside objects to survive that long that's the most logical thing to do.

8. Aloy

Aloy Registered User

England
    Why would the goddess care about resting up in case the demons break free? I get the impression if it weren't for the demons being around they would of subjected the others races. And bring the world under there control.

9. Baum

Baum Registered User

Germany
    Because they would die otherwise? None of the races are immortal...

And we were told time and again that the goddesses used up a large chunk of their power/lifeforce to seal the demons. We're talking about locking up an entire race here, not just the Ten and the King.

10. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
  11. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Quagmire

Global Moderator

France
    When you think about it, Vivian is ahead of Margaret, Gil and her are actually engaged :heh.

How many magic items is Merlin supposed to have? 300, right? Nakaba talked about it before. Can't wait for the next chapter.

12. Theforsakensoul

Theforsakensoul Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Canada
    Yes I believe they said 300 although it could've been well over that. Point being 300 was the number that was stated so yes you're correct.

13. ShadowCT6

ShadowCT6 Registered User

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Brazil
    Seems that Rai from NF posted two pics: one from the "BanElaine" story and another one showing an archangel, which is probably from the chapter 202. However, I can't see them since I am not a member of NF. Could anyone verify those spoilers in order to post here, please?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Jan 13, 2017 ---

The special story about Ban & Elaine.

AiNana and Theforsakensoul like this.
  14. Gallon

Gallon Artichoke

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Mangahelper

Fun Forum
    No actual pictures are out - he's probably hinting that we'll be seeing one of the Archangels in this chapter.

15. kkck

kkck MH Senpai

神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike

Galactic Empire
    So... there haven't been any side chapters in a while.... Or did I miss anything? I don't think we have had any since nakaba got sick and there were 5 in a row. I would have thought that by now we'd get a chapter with merlin remembering she was immune to commandments....

16. Demonspeed

Demonspeed Quagmire

Global Moderator

France
    The last one is the underwear chapter IIRC.