Special Nanatsu no Taizai Specials - Side Story: Fight!! The Great Captain of Leftover Disposal

Elessar

Telcontar
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Monspeet and Derriere were two of my favorite Commandments. Definitely my favorite duo. So I'm glad to see them even if just in a slice of life spin off.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Doesn't look like a one shot, also what's the plot if anyone can understand

Bebo

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Macedonia
I would have loved this if both these characters had more screen time in the original manga but unfortunately that didn't happen.

Ann Firestar

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
Doesn't look like a one shot, also what's the plot if anyone can understand
I think the plot is: That’s some crazy school for young criminals that for some reason can’t control them. Derieri is freshly transferred student, that for some reason decided to protect Monspeet.
There are a gang in this school, that scares weak students in submission. And, I think after one dialogue with Monspeet, Derieri decided to change her approach to changing things in this school.

I of course don’t know what’s actually is written there, but that’s the closest to understanding I have.

(P.S. I never thought that I be so pleased to see this two again, even if not in the main manga. But still Nakaba, where is my promised Merlin gaiden?)

Elessar

Telcontar
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Spain
The setting has a Kongo Bancho feeling.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I think the plot is: That’s some crazy school for young criminals that for some reason can’t control them. Derieri is freshly transferred student, that for some reason decided to protect Monspeet.
There are a gang in this school, that scares weak students in submission. And, I think after one dialogue with Monspeet, Derieri decided to change her approach to changing things in this school.

I of course don’t know what’s actually is written there, but that’s the closest to understanding I have.

(P.S. I never thought that I be so pleased to see this two again, even if not in the main manga. But still Nakaba, where is my promised Merlin gaiden?)
Thanks for your information. Its about school bullies and punks then BTW that villainous girl looks like a combination of Elizabeth and Melascula

Demonspeed

Nature is calling!
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It's confirmed ! Derrieri is the prettiest NNT's girl
She is really gorgeous without the marks. She was always pretty but she looks so much better. The cool beauty behavior might play a role too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And there are two chapters? Will there be more or something? I thought it was supposed to be a One Shot.

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
So far I'm really liking this actually, curious about the translations. Would be also cool if more Nanatsu characters had some sort of secondary role as well.

Though not gonna lie, seeing Monspeet acting like that it's a bit weird. :lmao

Giuliana De Giuseppe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
She is really gorgeous without the marks. She was always pretty but she looks so much better. The cool beauty behavior might play a role too.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

And there are two chapters? Will there be more or something? I thought it was supposed to be a One Shot.
I understood that it was a one-shot, but I guess maybe those who went up the pages divided it into two parts.

Gladiolus

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Ngl, I wouldn't mind the one-shot of Not!Monspeet and Not!Derieri to become it's own series. We even got Not!Melascula, which is also quite welcomed.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
If it wasn't for the NNT sequel I wouldn't mind Nakaba going back to a school/modern day setting manga. Out of his previous works, Kongou Banchou was a great series, I'd say it was even deserving of an anime adaptation but that never happened.
Kongou Banchou was actually cancelled, the end was not the planned end. If it had continued it would have definitely got an anime

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Kongou Banchou was actually cancelled, the end was not the planned end. If it had continued it would have definitely got an anime
I found that out just the other week, came as a suprise since it's ending felt pretty decent even if it was somewhat sudden.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I found that out just the other week, came as a suprise since it's ending felt pretty decent even if it was somewhat sudden.
Yeah it was pretty good for an axed series and ending, it still remains nakaba's best series till now