Spoiler Nanatsu no Taizai Spoiler Archive

FKS

Mangahelper
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Country
France
The text on top says:
The spell activated just barely too late!
The Demon King Meliodas has been born…!!

Bottom text is:
Lead colors in celebration of 300 serialized chapters!!!

GreaterForce

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
England
https://mangashow.me/bbs/board.php?bo_table=msm_manga&wr_id=587779

Korean Scans
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Short Summary for those that can't see the spoilers: There's a colour cover of Meliodas and a seperate one of all 7 Sins. After that, there are several pages of Dialogue, where it's revealed the Demon King is possessing Meliodas. He attacks Elizabeth, who is saved by Merlin getting her out of the way. She then puts a Perfect Cube around Hawk and a seperate one around Elizabeth and Escanor. King, Mael and company attack Meliodas, deflecting attacks from some of his portrusions and bombarding him. It does absolutely nothing. Meliodas ragdolls them with a casual attack. He notices Hawk in the Perfect Cube and uses his portrusions to smash it and grab the bloodied Hawk. Ban appears and graps Hawk away from Meliodas, standing behind him and says a few lines of Dialogue. The Chapter ends.

MrSchmitty7

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
United States
Google translate. If you guys don't think it's reliable enough feel free to take it down.
Anyway, Mel starts walking towards them and Elizabeth questions if it's really him. Elizabeth says its not and the group gasps and what not.
Zel who is basically bleeding out on the floor gets up and tells Mel to break the curse. Mel (or rather the dk) asks why Zel is still attached to the vampire woman
Everyone else starts catching up and then Zel realizes that it's the DK who has possessed Mel
Zel asks why he possessed Mel and asks why he won't let him be even though he became king. DK says he never wanted Mel himself to be the DK (he's a traitor) He just wanted a younger body. He also basically states that to take in the commandments is to take his essence in as well. Which is why Mel's possessed.
The group starts shitting on the DK for being a shitty ass father and then Hawk says if he were a true dad then why is he such a tool to Mel
The dk crosses his arms and says it's his job to bring out mel's potential as his father and to keep a promise? (not sure about the word promise)
anyway, the DK says he will break Elizabeths curse of perpetual reincarnation
but also says he's gonna brutally murder her after he does so (Top troll Nakaba style)
So then Merlin tells them to just attack the DK and remember that it isn''t mel or something along those lines
They attack but most of them are pretty much all at their limits
DK then goes to take down elizabeth but Hawk says that the DK is basically a lil bitch and that if he was a man he'd fight Hawk
So dk oneshots hawk to buy Elizabeth time
Then ban comes in and says they'll basically exorcise the DK or get him out or whatever

The Prince of Darkness

Country
France
So according to my translation (which is not really accurate), absorbing the 10 decrees doesn't make you the Demon King but a vessel of the Demon King.
He never want to give the Throne to a traitor like Meliodas. All he wanted was a young and strong new body.
He then said that he'll lift Elizabeth's curse so he can kill her in a really painful way.
He tell Zeldoris that it's a shame that he still love that vampire lady. He disappointed him, just like Meliodas did.
Elizabeth asked him to leave Mel's body and that as a father he should help his sons not doing something like that.
The Demon King said someting like "It's also a father's duty to punish his sons"
King said that it's no use to attack him 'cause his power is too great and keep increasing(not sure about that one)
He was going to kill Elizabeth than Hawk started provoking him (just like he did in the 1st arc with hendy)
Demon King was about to kill him when Ban came and say "Captain, you hear me?"
Everyone was glad to see him and he said (still talking to Meliodas I think) "let get him out of you"

Peter

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Country
Brazil
https://mangalivre.com/manga/nanatsu-no-taizai/175984/capitulo-300#/!page17

Portuguese version
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, a sumary using that version as base:
In this version, DK said absorbing the 10 commandments means become his new receptacle, and Merlin told Diane and King that magic attacks doesn't make effect on DK, so it looks like Meliodas is really with the DK's powers too. DK said he'll free Elizabeth from the curse killing her, not free and after kill like we had understood. Any doubts about any pages, ask me if you want to

Mystogan93

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
Brazil
My translation of the PT-BR version:

Cover Page (1)
- Top text: The spell was successfull, but it was too late. The Demon King, Meliodas, is born!
- Bottom text: Color pages to celebrate the 300th chapter!

Color page (2)
- It's not over yet! The seven's adventure... into a world never seen before!

Page 3
- Elizabeth: Meliodas... is that you?
- Meliodas/DK: you really did your best, Elizabeth... and Seven Deadly Sins!
- Meliodas/DK: and you too, rare beast.
- Hawk: rare?

Page 4
- Elizabeth: you're not Meliodas. Who are you?
- Escanor: huh?
- Zeldoris: Meliodas! I fulfilled my end of the deal, now it's your turn to fulfill yours! Tell me... where Gelda... is...

Page 5
- Meliodas/DK: Zeldoris. Are you still attached to that vampire woman? Both you and Meliodas are the same. This disgusts me.
- Diane: this voice... he isn't really the captain?
- Hawk: he never would have called me "rare beast"!
- Elizabeth: seems like we finally meet.
- Merlin: sis-sis, this is bad...
- Rueduciel: looks like we don't have a choice.
- Zeldoris: this cannot be... why are you in Meliodas' body?

Page 6
- Zeldoris: father!!!

Page 7
- Zeldoris: what are you talking about? Meliodas should be the new king... you said so yourself!
- Meliodas/DK: did you really think I would have given up the throne to that traitor? What I wanted was a new, strong, young body.
- Meliodas/DK: the commandments are fragments of my power. To gather them and become the Demon King... is to become my vessel.

Page 8
(no text)

Page 9
- Elizabeth: leave Meliodas' body right now!
- Hawk: you bastard! At least do this for the sake of your son!
- Meliodas/DK: for the sake of my son? I see... I think it's the duty of a father to make sure the son's efforts are not in vain.
- Hawk: huh?
- Meliodas/DK: okay! I had an idea! Elizabeth... I'll break you free from your curse of perpetual rebirth.
- Hawk: pugoh! What are you talking about, pig father? How do you plan of removing her curse?

Page 10
- Meliodas/DK: by killing her... as painfully as possible.
- Meliodas/DK: after seeing her corpse... how do you think he'll feel?
- Meliodas/DK: maybe if he never sees her again, he'll lose the will to live... or maybe, because she'll be free from the curse, he'll be relieved?
- Meliodas/DK: from a certain point of view, it's convenient. Don't you agree? Seven Deadly Sins!

Page 11
- Gowther: there, Merlin!
- Escanor: Hendi-kun, come here!
- Merlin: let's go!

Page 12
- Merlin: Perfect Cube!
- Hawk: pugooh!!!
- Hawk: pugoh! Let me in too!
- Hawk: th...anks...
- Merlin: King! Diane! Looks like magic attacks do not work against the Demon King!
- King and Diane: understood!
- Mael: I'll help too!

Page 13
- Diane: we'll protect Elizabeth at all costs!!!
- King: we won't let you do as you please with captain's body...

Page 14
- Mael: this can't be...
- Mael: our attacks aren't even fazing him... he's completely defending himself!

Page 15
- Hawk: higyaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Page 16
- King: "this is bad... since the battle is taking too long, my magic power is at its limit..."
- Rueduciel: stop! He's not an opponent we can beat!
- Mael: I can't let Elizabeth die in vain!
- Meliodas/DK: don't you realize it's useless? Just let me break her curse and give her the sleep of death.
- Hawk: hey, Demon King!!!

Page 17
- Hawk: if you touch Elizabeth-chan, you're gonna have to deal with the Captain of the Scraps Disposal Knights!
- Hawk: the King of Scraps Hawk-sama will be your opponent! What do you think will happen if the King of Scraps fights seriously? I'll beat you in one lick!
- Elizabeth: Hawk-chan, don't provoke him!
- Hawk: hey hey, is the Demon King scared?
- Rueduciel: is that creature an idiot?

Page 18
- Meliodas/DK: looking at your face is annoying. I'll send you to be with your brother right now.
- Elizabeth: stop... don't kill him!!!

Page 19
- Ban: cap'n, do you hear me?
- Merlin: so you're back...
- Escanor: I... always believed in it!
- Diane: yeah!
- Mael: he is the...
- Hendrickson: Fox Sin!

Page 20
- Ban: I swear I'll get your father out of you.
- Bottom-left text: continues in chapter 301: everyone's feelings
- Bottom-right text: the one who carries "greed" on its shoulders. He now makes sure that both his best friend and his beloved don't become prey! Bandit Ban is here!

Last edited:

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Country
France