Anime - Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out) | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

Tristan

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I really hope this synopsis is legit! I'm all in for Ellie's "true power" as the SD's daughter!

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Frankly, anyone could upload stories from an NNT fan account like that user has, say "I work for Netflix, trust me" and invent half a plot.
This is the user who uploaded those stories by the way https://www.instagram.com/officiall.meliodas/
Well I screenshot his stories and uploaded and I even made it clear you better not be referring that I made it all out

Tristan

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well I screenshot his stories and uploaded and I even made it clear you better not be referring that I made it all out
That guy has so many followers (32.4k). I don't see any reason for him to be lying about this synopsis
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

???
Did I even mention you or something?
It's okay bud, he was just joking ^^

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Zeldris becoming the demon king is what I expected since Mel is going to stay in Britannia, but I wonder if it means he just takes on the title or if he's actually going to undergo some sort of a transformation to imitate his predecessor. I never really liked his design that much and preferred the DK-possessed version, so I wouldn't mind if that was going to be his new design in the sequel.

I'm curious if the movie is actually going to be the end of the SD. It would make sense since the Age of Light and Darkness can't properly end unless she's gone as well, but it just feels so rushed. I also don't really see what role the rest of the goddess clan will play in the sequel if she's not around anymore. They will have to regain their bodies at some point during the story, because we know that all the clans will eventually end up being separated. I guess the concept of a clan of goddesses who have lost their goddess could be interesting to explore. Maybe you could also tie them into the Holy Grail plotline that Percival will likely be involved in given his namesake.

What happened to the demon bros Indura modes ffs.
I can accept Mel and Zel defeating the Supreme Deity if they bring out their Indura modes (seriously, another interesting concept that got completely dumped; we only saw Monspeet and Derieri's). Nakaba can make this really interesting if he wants to. I can bet my ass it's not gonna happen though.
The reason we didn't and likely never will see Mel and Zel's Indura transformations is because it's not just a normal transformation, it's a suicide technique. The user goes berserk and will rampage until they die. The only reason this didn't happen with Monspeet and Derieri is because Elizabeth's purification power managed to undo it, and even then she needed the help of two archangels to do it. Mel and Zel are multiple times stronger than Monspeet and Derieri, so who's going to purify them? The only way I could see it happening is if they tried to kamikaze the SD and she was the one that cancelled the transformations, but even that would be weird since I doubt either one of them would be desperate enough to sacrifice everything now that they're finally reunited with their lovers for good.

That said, it would be nice if Nakaba were to draw their Indura designs in some volume extras or something.

Ban the goat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Frankly, anyone could upload stories from an NNT fan account like that user has, say "I work for Netflix, trust me" and invent half a plot.
This is the user who uploaded those stories by the way https://www.instagram.com/officiall.meliodas/
Ye i kinda feel its bs

That guy has so many followers (32.4k). I don't see any reason for him to be lying about this synopsis

Clout is one hell of a drug

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Since we have been pretty much established about Heavenly Kingdom, Demon world and Fairy realm. I would like the sequel to explore those worlds as well, especially if we're having a Holy Grail arc we should most definitely be going through the heavenly Realm

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
The reason we didn't and likely never will see Mel and Zel's Indura transformations is because it's not just a normal transformation, it's a suicide technique. The user goes berserk and will rampage until they die. The only reason this didn't happen with Monspeet and Derieri is because Elizabeth's purification power managed to undo it, and even then she needed the help of two archangels to do it. Mel and Zel are multiple times stronger than Monspeet and Derieri, so who's going to purify them? The only way I could see it happening is if they tried to kamikaze the SD and she was the one that cancelled the transformations, but even that would be weird since I doubt either one of them would be desperate enough to sacrifice everything now that they're finally reunited with their lovers for good.

That said, it would be nice if Nakaba were to draw their Indura designs in some volume extras or something.
I'm aware of this. Their opponent is the Supreme Deity though. One of the Gods, the strongest Goddess by far. It wouldn't be far-fetched that she could force a desperate situation that could warrant something like this. Sadly, this is Nakaba we're talking about, and considering what kind of feats and level of threat he gave to the Demon King, I find it impossible such a scenario would ever come true.

I always assumed that their Indura forms were the shadows we saw in chapter 256:

I don't expect anything more to be shown, but if it was it would be very good. I once theorised that the reason the DK became the first DK was because he could master his Indura form. Now with the current info, it's not true since he was created by Chaos as the first demon. Still, I would really like more lore dump regarding the Induras. I feel like they were a concept that could have made a lot of things way more interesting.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Yeah, Zel and Mel defeating the SD doesn't make much sense. The Sins, who were amped, were barely managing with the DK (though for whatever reason, Mel stayed in Assault Mode instead of using True Magic) and it took Meliodas giving up his True Magic form to destroy the commandments that remained.

Mel and Zel using Indura forms in this movie would make sense, and they can fall back onto Elizabeth saving them since we saw her do it in the past.

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
I always assumed that their Indura forms were the shadows we saw in chapter 256:

I don't expect anything more to be shown, but if it was it would be very good. I once theorised that the reason the DK became the first DK was because he could master his Indura form. Now with the current info, it's not true since he was created by Chaos as the first demon. Still, I would really like more lore dump regarding the Induras. I feel like they were a concept that could have made a lot of things way more interesting.
I'd say those probably were their Indura forms, although in Mel's case you could argue there's also a resemblance to his DK form in terms of the arms. I always thought Chandler's toad silhouette was cool and would have liked to see it in action.

I think we will get more lore on the Indura in the sequel. When they first appeared Nakaba mentioned in a volume extra that there are 6 different types, but only 2 types were ever shown. He also drew sketches of 4 Indura, 2 of which made it into the story: one in the movie as Baruja and the chimera one in the final arc, meaning he could have plans for the remaining 2 as well. When the chimera Indura appeared it was confirmed that the Indura of Favor are much stronger than the other ones, which means it shouldn't be too difficult to feature the other ones at some point. The Indura of Favor are a huge deal because only the top tiers can fight them, but the weaker types should be more manageable and thus easier to insert into the story. The different types of Indura with different levels of strength actually gave me this idea of a beast tamer character that fights by controlling different Indura and tries to upgrade to more powerful ones. I think something like that would be a nice way to explore the concept of the Indura in more detail. Another option would be for Percival and co. to visit the demon realm and run into some Indura while there.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Things like this aren't really uncommon. In the gaming community for example it happens all the time.

I don't understand why Netflix would allow someone that popular to leak the story like this in the first place.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
zeldris being the demon king is an actual thing though that will happen we kinda already knew about it when he left in chapter 332 so im not suprised by that one

but it makes since for mel and zel to be the ones to defeat the SD they obviously have help so its not like they wont struggle or wont ne shot her. they dont need indura to do that. and it would be stupid on their part to do indura then cause its basically suicide and they would only have one heart left which isnt a good strategy at all

Geldax

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I only want to see SDs face. I hope they reveal it and not just one eye or chin, I want to see her full face without light :mono

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
I only want to see SDs face. I hope they reveal it and not just one eye or chin, I want to see her full face without light :mono
I can’t remember the q&a but I think the light is her actual face lol

Geldax

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I can’t remember the q&a but I think the light is her actual face lol
I know that but in the Trailer we can see one eye :D so it means she has a "normal" face

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Elizabeth should've been the to defeat her mother not Mel and certainly not Zel.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
Elizabeth should've been the to defeat her mother not Mel and certainly not Zel.
well...if Zel is indeed new DK...it's kind his job no?