Anime - Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out) | Page 14 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Weren't vampires supposed to be vulnerable to sunlight? I thought that's why Gelda covered herself in darkness the last time she was out and about during the day. Then again I think that ability was turned off when she entered Zeldris' mind so maybe it's not that serious.

Now that I think about it, the go-to solution for almost every problem like this is always some kind of an invention by Merlin. Want to make babies with your much smaller husband? Take some shrinking pills. Need to prevent the sun from activating your magic? Just wear glasses. Perhaps Gelda is wearing anti-sun contact lenses that put all the sunscreen manufacturers in Britannia out of business.
I haven't reread Edinburgh but the explanation will probably be that she is weakened but can survive because she is royalty. Or it could be a Merlin item indeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Orlondi could survive as an eyeball couldn't he? Or was it night when he found Arthur and Nanashi?

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I haven't reread Edinburgh but the explanation will probably be that she is weakened but can survive because she is royalty. Or it could be a Merlin item indeed.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Orlondi could survive as an eyeball couldn't he? Or was it night when he found Arthur and Nanashi?
Orlondi was captured by Merlin during the Edinburgh event so she may have maken him somehow immune to sunlight.

She probably has done the same for Gelda, as the only time we saw Gelda during daylight in the original manga she covered herself in darkness. In the Edinburgh flashback they were living at permanent nighttime thanks to Izraf's magic.

I'm guessing since they really are supposed to be toptier vampires they probably are weakened by sunlight and feel pain from it but they probably aren't dissintegrated like classic vampires (unless the sunlight is concentrated by Sunshine).

Samael Morningstar

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
India
Wait! The movie has already landed?

Zorra_akuma

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Wait! The movie has already landed?
There was an early showing a event in Japan for people who won a lottery based
What we can see from some comments from people who saw the film:

- VERY good battle scenes
- A great closing for the 7 Deadly Sins
- The movie is enchanting
- Excellent dubbing
- Many tears
- Good comedy

HYPE

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
A much better quality for the pic from above:

Translation:
Movie "Seven Deadly Sins - Cursed by Light"
I think this marks the end of the story in which the Seven Deadly Sins -the main characters Meliodas and the others- had a role. Fondly...
I thank everyone: the director and his staff who strove to make this movie, the voice actors who breathed soul into their characters over the years. Thank you so so much!!!!!
By the way, in my opinion, it was a fun work cramming episodes here that I haven't drawn in the main story!
I know it's still difficult right now but I want to throw a party with all the staff someday.
Suzuki Nakaba

Last edited:

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Just need the synopsis on King's scenes and I'll be happy.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Based on what I’ve been seeing with Japanese fans from what I looked at the demon bros relationship was very good and must see for the movie. And zeldris was cool in it. And that’s all I need to be happy

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
Ah, I saw a tweet that shows the same picture but it had a line that wasn't in the photo posted here. Here it is:

The new line says "How did you like the movie 'Seven Deadly Sins - Cursed by Light'!?"

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Just need the synopsis on King's scenes and I'll be happy.
I just want to know where I need to be prepared to cry. It’s basically the only reason why I want to watch it at all. (This, and King’s and Diana’s kid)
I could talk in private with a japanese artist I knew since long ago and she managed to go to the premiere today, and she told me as a King fan "Get prepared to see him on this movie".
- Melizabeth's wedding happens at the beggining of the movie.
- Zeldris says King is still the strongest FK and that Dahlia's attacks "are nothing compared to the attacks of the current Fairy King".
- King uses a new technique, a technique that had nothing to do with Chastiefol. It was a purifying technique to restore the minds of the hypnotic giants and fairies.
- Overall the drawing quality was very good.
- That artist and another japanese user on Twitter both said that there's a scene about King during the wedding's attack that all his fans loved it.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
"Get prepared to see him on this movie".
Sounds like a backhanded compliment, lol.

"Make no mistake, King is definitely around somewhere in this film".

But the spoiled stuff sounds interesting.

At least Zeldris respects our boi.

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sounds like a backhanded compliment, lol.
Hahah she meant that he had cool moments so it's worthy to watch the movie if you're a fan of this character.
Overall every fan of NNT should watch this movie for all the events.

Don't forget King's Guardian beat Zeldris up hahah since then probably Zeldris is having nightmares with that giant teddy

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I could talk in private with a japanese artist I knew since long ago and she managed to go to the premiere today, and she told me as a King fan "Get prepared to see him on this movie".
- Zeldris says King is still the strongest FK and that Dahlia's attacks "are nothing compared to the attacks of the current Fairy King".
- King uses a new technique, a technique that had nothing to do with Chastiefol. It was a purifying technique to restore the minds of the hypnotic giants and fairies.
- That artist and another japanese user on Twitter both said that there's a scene about King during the wedding's attack that all his fans loved it.
Oh my god please tell me she said something about Elizabeth that's good

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hahah she meant that he had cool moments so it's worthy to watch the movie if you're a fan of this character.
Overall every fan of NNT should watch this movie for all the events.

Don't forget King's Guardian beat Zeldris up hahah since then probably Zeldris is having nightmares with that giant teddy
Lol zeldris is all like you see after beinf punched by his bear Ive come to the conclusion That compared to that you are weak as fuck

Ban the goat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Could you ask them if
C
Could you ask them if the sins were still feeling negative affects of merlins power amp spell

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
based on what im hearing the animation for the movie is amazing and the fight scenes are very good. which makes me happy

YggMugen

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
China

Here is a really brief summary described in the link. Nothing new but the person says the demon brothers deal with both Dahlia & Dubs and SD and mention Mel and Elizabeth’s wedding is at the end of the movie.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States

Here is a really brief summary described in the link. Nothing new but the person says the demon brothers deal with both Dahlia & Dubs and SD and mention Mel and Elizabeth’s wedding is at the end of the movie.
i was told by someone who saw it that melizabeth's wedding was at the beginning? (i could be wrong though( also from waht i was told i know that zel defeated dubs but im not sure about the SD

Redworld96

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Mel and Elizabeth’s wedding is at the end of the movie.
The artist friend that went to the movie and talked to me said it was the beggining of the movie...