Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

Zorra_akuma

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Real talk though something I thought about when Zeldris becomes the DK do you think he will get new clothes? Because all the other kings got new clothes. Mel did ban did king did when he got older etc so do you think he will? I could see it happening

Geldax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Real talk though something I thought about when Zeldris becomes the DK do you think he will get new clothes? Because all the other kings got new clothes. Mel did ban did king did when he got older etc so do you think he will? I could see it happening
Maybe. I hope he will also change into adult form like Dk Meliodas.

Do you think Zel and Mel did grow in the f16 years? I mean Mel was cursed before and Zel was sealed with the other demons so they couldn't grow.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Maybe. I hope he will also change into adult form like Dk Meliodas.

Do you think Zel and Mel did grow in the f16 years? I mean Mel was cursed before and Zel was sealed with the other demons so they couldn't grow.
God I hope not i hate both forms of the DK
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

But something else I would like is a crowing ceremony for when zel does become the dk I think it would be really cool (I’m asking for a lot with that) but I’d enjoy it

Tavore

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
well...if Zel is indeed new DK...it's kind his job no?
Nope his job is ruling over his clan.
we dont know if thats true or not she still could
Only if the summary ends up being fake. I don't even like Elizabeth but she definitely should have the privilege of finishing her mother.

Blazar

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Only if the summary ends up being fake. I don't even like Elizabeth but she definitely should have the privilege of finishing her mother.
Actually, there is a very high chance that the summary is fake.

It provides a (questionable) basis for fun speculations, but it's not credible enough if someone wants to criticize the actual movie.

Like others have said, everything revealed in the summary is very obvious and predictable. And there are some ridiculous errors here and there that we don't know if they are mere typos, or there are more serious problems with them.

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
No one should expect Elizabeth to overshadow the Sins especially in a movie.

This movie seems too be marketed like the recent Dragon Ball movies with Mel as Goku and Zel as Vegeta. Of course I expect the other Sins especially King and Diane to have their moments but you get the idea.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
No one should expect Elizabeth to overshadow the Sins especially in a movie.

This movie seems too be marketed like the recent Dragon Ball movies with Mel as Goku and Zel as Vegeta. Of course I expect the other Sins especially King and Diane to have their moments but you get the idea.
Yet Zel can overshadow them and if the summary is true she does. Merlin doesn't even get mentioned and the others sound like their on fodder duty. Wouldn't surprised if Dahlia and Dubs are killed by Mel and Zel too.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
While I definitely get that the spoilers might not be accurate and very predictable but at the same time do you guys expect some complex Christopher Nolan stuff from nakaba? We've all known how normal and predictable Nakaba and his plots are so that's why I think that synopsis might be true even though maybe he just bluffed it but won't be surprised if the movie actually went that way lol

Geldax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I'm also not sure if Elizabeth really would be able to "kill" her mother. I mean not because of her strenght, I mean we all know how "pure" her heart and character is and if she really want to do it. But there is still that name "Bloody Eli"? Maybe could be a state without her emotion like 10C Mel?

And btw can goddesses possess also other races too? Jelamet could do it with a troll queen, so maybe some giants and fairies offered their bodies to the goddesses to attack the sins?

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Elizabeth will play the support role as usual while watching from the sidelines.

Too bad that she didn't end the SD, that would have been poetic like how Mel ended the DK by destroying the 10C.

I didn't have much expectations anyway, good riddance NNT.

Let's hope the 4KOTA doesn't become like that.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Why are people upset that Mel and zel are the MC’s of the movie what did you expect? Like yes the others will get their time to shine too but it’s mainly focused on them because they are fighting the main villains.

Yet Zel can overshadow them and if the summary is true she does. Merlin doesn't even get mentioned and the others sound like their on fodder duty. Wouldn't surprised if Dahlia and Dubs are killed by Mel and Zel too.
What’s wrong with zel overshadowing them? I personally don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s about time he gets the respect he deserves

Demonspeed

Promised Successor
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I don't know who will overshadow who, but I am pretty sure that Elizabeth will never overshadow a Sin in a battle. Zeldris is a supporting character getting to be a main character in that movie. It means he is bound to have more screentime than usual since his relationship with his brother seems to be at the core this time, that's all there is to it.

We don't even know if the SD will be defeated and TBH I doubt she will.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't know who will overshadow who, but I am pretty sure that Elizabeth will never overshadow a Sin in a battle. Zeldris is a supporting character getting to be a main character in that movie. It means he is bound to have more screentime than usual since his relationship with his brother seems to be at the core this time, that's all there is to it.

We don't even know if the SD will be defeated and TBH I doubt she will.
exactly like its a movie that centers around their relaionship for a least a good chunk of it what did you all expect to happen. and is it really a bad thing zel is an mc i dont think so

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Why are people upset that Mel and zel are the MC’s of the movie what did you expect? Like yes the others will get their time to shine too but it’s mainly focused on them because they are fighting the main villains.

What’s wrong with zel overshadowing them? I personally don’t see anything wrong with it. It’s about time he gets the respect he deserves
Don't worry, nobody expected here that Elizabeth will be the finish nor have the main role, I was talking about how predictable it was.

That was all.

Blazar

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
New trailer
Dahlia is not only buffed, but he is wrapped in flames here. And there are explosions here and there in the trailers.
Add in the fact that Dabs made Rhitta and I can't ignore a ridiculous possibility here.

Merlin's smile looks genuine here. I wonder if her sad eyes perceived only by Escanor have also changed now.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Dahlia is not only buffed, but he is wrapped in flames here. And there are explosions here and there in the trailers.
Add in the fact that Dabs made Rhitta and I can't ignore a ridiculous possibility here.

Merlin's smile looks genuine here. I wonder if her sad eyes perceived only by Escanor have also changed now.
Oh yeah does that mean Dahlia used the remaining powers of Sunshine from Rhitta to amp himself!? That would be awesome

Ban the goat

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have this theory that the sins are still feeling affects of merlins power amp spell

Blazar

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Oh yeah does that mean Dahlia used the remaining powers of Sunshine from Rhitta to amp himself!? That would be awesome
The revelation regarding Rhitta was a bit late, but because it happened before the movie, there might be some kind of pay off for that in the movie.
Although the way Nakaba treated the host like trash make me wonder if he has any plans for the grace.

Even if Dahlia isn't related, Dabs had an important role in the events of past 3000 years, and I can't believe he has crafted Rhitta 10 years ago.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Also something I thought about When you think about it you have to BALLS to attack the demon realm cause I wouldn’t do that so they had to have power ups to be able to pull something like that off. That and the fact the miasma in the demon realm turns anything that’s not a demon or goddess into a monster so you’d def need her help to get by it. But that also begs the question of how they got there in the first place cause the only one with access to the demon realm is the demons themselves and Merlin. So assuming that Merlin didn’t help them that would mean possibly either the SD has access to it or knows where the points of entry are cause Merlin mentioned when she opened the gate to let Mel and Eli to the demon that she put it so far away because it was the closest point of contact with the demon realm.