Anime - Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out) | Page 9 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

BurlapJack

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
They are strong, but they can't be that OP unless they got some kind of power ups in this movie. Dolor was the strongest Giant, King is now the strongest Fairy King in history.
You know characters can always train, nothing as far as power goes is set in stone
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Holy shit i used to meme mel and zel kicking the SD's ass and now its coming true

Geldax

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
So fighting the SD means she's still mad at her daughter and hates everyone who ended the holy war? She is for sure a bloodlust woman. Does she even know what peace means? She sealed her own creator with the DK and after that she started a war with the demon clan, not enough she teamed up with her enemy to punish their own children. I want to understand her.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
So fighting the SD means she's still mad at her daughter and hates everyone who ended the holy war? She is for sure a bloodlust woman. Does she even know what peace means? She sealed her own creator with the DK and after that she started a war with the demon clan, not enough she teamed up with her enemy to punish their own children. I want to understand her.
Not that we now the necessary details about her, but you make things overcomplicated for yourself.

SD as the eldest sibling alongside DK became envious of Choas' love for the youngest creations, and they sealed it away.

They were never enemies to begin with and worked together from the get go. The purpose of holy war was to distract the majority of population from seeking the origins of universe and it's creator.
Many had to either struggle for their lives or live a short life due to the ongoing war.

There is no enmity between the siblings, but peace is against their personal interests. Their kids falling in love with each other was a potential step towards a peaceful relationship between the two clans, so they had to stop it from happening at all costs.

Geldax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Not that we now the necessary details about her, but you make things overcomplicated for yourself.

SD as the eldest sibling alongside DK became envious of Choas' love for the youngest creations, and they sealed it away.

They were never enemies to begin with and worked together from the get go. The purpose of holy war was to distract the majority of population from seeking the origins of universe and it's creator.
Many had to either struggle for their lives or live a short life due to the ongoing war.

There is no enmity between the siblings, but peace is against their personal interests. Their kids falling in love with each other was a potential step towards a peaceful relationship between the two clans, so they had to stop it from happening at all costs.
Thank you:) You're right, I overthink too much about little stuff. I also want to know what would happen if SD would see Arthur as the KoC

Last edited:

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Thank you:) You're right, I overthink too much about little stuff. I also want to know what would happen if SD would see Arthur as the KoC
I don't see any problem with overthinking tbh, and writers are supposed to think about the tiniest details in their story and keep the number of random stuff and useless elements to a minimum. So I think your approach is perfectly OK and you have a good head for reading the literature.

By making overcomplicated, I meant the way you put the different pieces of data together, and I just restated what we know about NnT world till now. However, when Nakaba himself admits that SD as the eldest creation of Chaos is the least known and the most mysterious character to the point that even her existence is almost unknown (tribute to @FKS for translating the data book portion about SD), it means we can't overlook the details or try to explain all of her actions and decisions using the little data at our hand.

My biggest problem is why she didn't show up sooner to help her partner in crime?
My headcanon for now is that death of AAs and Escanor, and return of all the graces to heaven was a necessary step for her resurrection, and she couldn't get out of her whatever confined state before that.
I've only made up this theory to give meaning to Escanor's death though lol.

I lik your idea of a possible confrontation between SD and Arthur. A dialogue between creator and its sweet scheming daughter has infinite potential after the truth about Chaos is revealed.

BurlapJack

Reaction score
Country
United States
So SD has the biggest titties in nnt

Geldax

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I don't see any problem with overthinking tbh, and writers are supposed to think about the tiniest details in their story and keep the number of random stuff and useless elements to a minimum. So I think your approach is perfectly OK and you have a good head for reading the literature.

By making overcomplicated, I meant the way you put the different pieces of data together, and I just restated what we know about NnT world till now. However, when Nakaba himself admits that SD as the eldest creation of Chaos is the least known and the most mysterious character to the point that even her existence is almost unknown (tribute to @FKS for translating the data book portion about SD), it means we can't overlook the details or try to explain all of her actions and decisions using the little data at our hand.

My biggest problem is why she didn't show up sooner to help her partner in crime?
My headcanon for now is that death of AAs and Escanor, and return of all the graces to heaven was a necessary step for her resurrection, and she couldn't get out of her whatever confined state before that.
I've only made up this theory to give meaning to Escanor's death though lol.

I lik your idea of a possible confrontation between SD and Arthur. A dialogue between creator and its sweet scheming daughter has infinite potential after the truth about Chaos is revealed.
Do you know if the goddess in the cernnunos was the SD? I saw a page about her and the AA + the horn was also there

Say "Hi!" to my grandma! :)
I think if the SD would take off that light, she could be the most beautiful being. Imagine Elis face just a bit older but I still want to see her face :mono

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Do you know if the goddess in the cernnunos was the SD? I saw a page about her and the AA + the horn was also there
The data book contains a weird claim about the Horn if you ask me. Perhaps Nakaba was short of GC members, so he went with Nerobasta as the one mostly theorized to be in possession of the Horn.

You might want to check this one for a reliable translation:

Last edited:

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
If they just posted this sketch out of nowhere there's probably some kind of meaning behind choosing these two pages in particular. This new weapon could be somehow related to the SD's return or involved in her defeat. It could even be setting up these very powerful new weapons as a plot point that will appear in the sequel. Or maybe some random intern just decided to post some promotional material on social media.

Jdmp53

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
If they just posted this sketch out of nowhere there's probably some kind of meaning behind choosing these two pages in particular. This new weapon could be somehow related to the SD's return or involved in her defeat. It could even be setting up these very powerful new weapons as a plot point that will appear in the sequel. Or maybe some random intern just decided to post some promotional material on social media.
maybe it's one of those new weopons or staves made by arthur ?

Vortigern

Reaction score
Country
Finland
maybe it's one of those new weopons or staves made by arthur ?
Could be, but I don't know why it would be in the hands of the Three Stooges of Liones. I also get the impression that whatever happened with Arthur that caused his knights to start harassing the other clans probably occurred relatively close to the beginning of the sequel. It just seems weird that Arthur's knights would have spent an entire decade running around turning people into monsters but somehow Britannia still seems fairly peaceful. The incident with Ordo was said to have happened "not long ago" which loosely supports this timeline. I suppose the sword could have been Arthur's first attempt at creating something through his Chaos powers though.

If I had to guess, I'd say the sword is probably somehow related to the fact that Dubs is in the movie. Perhaps the sword was also crafted by him or perhaps it was done by someone else and we're going to see how his creations compare to those of Dubs. If you want something a little more creative, maybe Dubs crafted the sword as a way to bring back the SD, and the reason why Dahlia and Dubs attack the wedding is because Howzer and co. accidentally free the SD while playing with the sword in the first few minutes of the movie.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I assume the trio just happened across the weapon and accidentally use it. Then someone nearby will exposit something along the lines of "Where did you guys find that sword? It's a Dubs original! You don't know Dubs? Well, let me tell you about him..."

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
I wil add the texts for Dahlia and Dubs:

Dahlia
A big muscular, un-Fairy-like man who uses the Spirit Spear Dalenheart. He disappeared during the Holy War but suddenly attacked the Demons with Dahlia [I think it was a typo and they meant Dubs]. Proclaiming himself the new king of Demons, he sent the army of Fairies and Giants towards the Seven Deadly Sins.

Dubs
Small for a Giant, he moves on a giant bird. He didn't just give the army of Fairies and Giants the weapons he made, he also uses the giant shield Flying Saucer and the Grim Reaper's Sickle that cuts up enemies, and attacks the Seven Deadly Sins himself.

Can you give me the link to the movie website please
Here it is: https://eiga.7-taizai.net/

Last edited: