Anime - Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out) | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Anime Nanatsu no Taizai The Movie: Cursed By Light (Subs out)

Jdmp53

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
I wil add the texts for Dahlia and Dubs:

Dahlia
A big muscular, un-Fairy-like man who uses the Spirit Spear Dalenheart. He disappeared during the Holy War but suddenly attacked the Demons with Dahlia [I think it was a typo and they meant Dubs]. Proclaiming himself the new king of Demons, he sent the army of Fairies and Giants towards the Seven Deadly Sins.

Dubs
Small for a Giant, he moves on a giant bird. He didn't just give the army of Fairies and Giants the weapons he made, he also uses the giant shield Flying Saucer and the Grim Reaper's Sickle that cuts up enemies, and attacks the Seven Deadly Sins himself.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Here it is: https://eiga.7-taizai.net/
"Giant shield Flying saucer"..that sounds like the one Black knight (pelgart?) used to scout from sky in KNoA

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I hate how the recent relationship charts never note that King and Ban are In-Laws.

Also, super weird that two Fairy Kings kicking around during the Holy War. Unless Dahlia immediately ditched his position right after Gloxinia turned, it doesn't make sense given what we know about Fairy Kings.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I wil add the texts for Dahlia and Dubs:

Dahlia
A big muscular, un-Fairy-like man who uses the Spirit Spear Dalenheart. He disappeared during the Holy War but suddenly attacked the Demons with Dahlia [I think it was a typo and they meant Dubs]. Proclaiming himself the new king of Demons, he sent the army of Fairies and Giants towards the Seven Deadly Sins.

Dubs
Small for a Giant, he moves on a giant bird. He didn't just give the army of Fairies and Giants the weapons he made, he also uses the giant shield Flying Saucer and the Grim Reaper's Sickle that cuts up enemies, and attacks the Seven Deadly Sins himself.

Here it is: https://eiga.7-taizai.net/
"Says hes the new king of the demons"

Everyone: tf did you say?

Dahila sweet youre a fairy it doesnt work like that
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I hate how the recent relationship charts never note that King and Ban are In-Laws.

Also, super weird that two Fairy Kings kicking around during the Holy War. Unless Dahlia immediately ditched his position right after Gloxinia turned, it doesn't make sense given what we know about Fairy Kings.
i would assume that maybe dahila was like ight fuck this ima leave and just went somewhere else to plot with dabs perhaps? and then the tree gave it to glox or maybe the tree deemed dahila unworthy as soon as glox was a thing and made glox the king instead? idk

man got jealous he couldnt be the fairy king anymore after glox so he tries to take over another realm cause he got his feelings hurt and wants to be king of something LOL

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
i would assume that maybe dahila was like ight fuck this ima leave and just went somewhere else to plot with dabs perhaps? and then the tree gave it to glox or maybe the tree deemed dahila unworthy as soon as glox was a thing and made glox the king instead? idk
Gloxinia was the 1st Fairy King and Dahlia is the 2nd though.

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Why is there a VS between the three Goddesses and Zeldris's group? It's after the war. Is there a conflict between them in the movie?

I am also curious to know how Dubs and Dahlia found these allies.

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
You are right. Glox and Dolor were still active when Gowther broke from the prison which means Glox wasn't replaced until the last days of the holy war. He f**kin disappeared DURING THEH HOLY WAR? This doesn't make much sense.

Harlequin was said to admire Dahlia so much as well. But did Dahlia even have the time to rule the clan based on new info?

Why is there a VS between the three Goddesses and Zeldris's group? It's after the war. Is there a conflict between them in the movie?

I am also curious to know how Dubs and Dahlia found these allies.
From what I can understand, what is written beneath VS means the goddess clan and demon clan were engaged in the holy war.

You can see another arrow which indicates the involvement of the sins. They are the ones to end the holy war.

It's a summary of what we know about the holy war (seisen / 聖戦) instead of something new from the movie.

Initially I thought there might be new info about Escanor as well, but nothing other than he died in the holy war.

At least the left portion of the chart does not contain any data we don't already know about the characters, their whereabouts and relationships.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
Gloxinia was the 1st Fairy King and Dahlia is the 2nd though.
Idk maybe he wanted to be like glox and rebel for some reason?

You are right. Glox and Dolor were still active when Gowther broke from the prison which means Glox wasn't replaced until the last days of the holy war. He f**kin disappeared DURING THEH HOLY WAR? This doesn't make much sense.

Harlequin was said to admire Dahlia so much as well. But did Dahlia even have the time to rule the clan based on new info?

From what I can understand, what is written beneath VS means the goddess clan and demon clan were engaged in the holy war.

You can see another arrow which indicates the involvement of the sins. They are the ones to end the holy war.

It's a summary of what we know about the holy war (seisen / 聖戦) instead of something new from the movie.

Initially I thought there might be new info about Escanor as well, but nothing other than he died in the holy war.

At least the left portion of the chart does not contain any data we don't already know about the characters, their whereabouts and relationships.
Dahila leaving during the holy war wouldnt surprise me maybe he got tempted by something else like glox did or was upset about something. Idk hopefully it gets explained

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
Dahila leaving during the holy war wouldnt surprise me maybe he got tempted by something else like glox did or was upset about something. Idk hopefully it gets explained
The problem is not that he left the clan in search of something. The surprise is that both of the previous fairy kings disappeared by the end of the holy war, and ironically the 2ND king was seemingly the one to disappear even before the 1ST king from the looks of it.
It happened while the 3rd one, Harlequin is not so ancient and almost knew nothing about the details of the holy war.

So here's the surprising list of problematic data that the movie should clarify for now:

1. 1st and 2nd fairy kings got out of the picture about 3000 years ago. The race had no king in the huge interval between Glox/Dahlia and Harlequin. Many questions to answer here.

2. Based on this info, Glox and Dahlia coexisted during the holy war. Glox was king of the fairies during the flashback, and Dahlia who left approximately at the same time also bears the title of fairy king.
So they not also coexisted as two descendants of the sacred tree, but they also coexisted as The Fairy King!

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
The problem is not that he left the clan in search of something. The surprise is that both of the previous fairy kings disappeared by the end of the holy war, and ironically the 2ND king was seemingly the one to disappear even before the 1ST king from the looks of it.
It happened while the 3rd one, Harlequin is not so ancient and almost knew nothing about the details of the holy war.

So here's the surprising list of problematic data that the movie should clarify for now:

1. 1st and 2nd fairy kings got out of the picture about 3000 years ago. The race had no king in the huge interval between Glox/Dahlia and Harlequin. Many questions to answer here.

2. Based on this info, Glox and Dahlia coexisted during the holy war. Glox was king of the fairies during the flashback, and Dahlia who left approximately at the same time also bears the title of fairy king.
So they not also coexisted as two descendants of the sacred tree, but they also coexisted as The Fairy King!
that tree really likes picking fairy kings apparettly hopefully we get it explained at least i hope from either him or gerheade

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
However, the unexpected thing in the chart is the arrow connecting Dahlia/Dabs to Arthur. I didn't expect him to directly be involved.

The chart says Arthur is going to make a new kingdom, and then there is that attack arrow. The events of the movie may tell us what's actually going on in the sequel, and if Arthur has made some changes to his initial plans due to the first war in the new era of chaos.

However, I'd prefer a connection between Arthur and SD, which is nowhere to be seen.

that tree really likes picking fairy kings apparettly hopefully we get it explained at least i hope from either him or gerheade
The movie is gonna cover a wide range of events, and there's no way most of these questions are answered. But Dahlia and SD are just too mysterious. It would be a wise choice to focus on these guys a bit more.
I personally want some kind of pay off for the new revelation about Rhitta in the movie as well.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
However, the unexpected thing in the chart is the arrow connecting Dahlia/Dabs to Arthur. I didn't expect him to directly be involved.

The chart says Arthur is going to make a new kingdom, and then there is that attack arrow. The events of the movie may tell us what's actually going on in the sequel, and if Arthur has made some changes to his initial plans due to the first war in the new era of chaos.

However, I'd prefer a connection between Arthur and SD, which is nowhere to be seen.

The movie is gonna cover a wide range of events, and there's no way most of these questions are answered. But Dahlia and SD are just too mysterious. It would be a wise choice to focus on these guys a bit more.
I personally want some kind of pay off for the new revelation about Rhitta in the movie as well.
i think that leak about arthur making a new kingdom and getting rid of what remained of camelot might actcually be true now that you say that

Mighty Escanor

Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
i think that leak about arthur making a new kingdom and getting rid of what remained of camelot might actcually be true now that you say that
Either this, or because the chart contains almost zero information about the movie itself, this New Kingdom maybe the same Everlasting Kingdom he promised to build by the end of NnT. The chart still regards Arthur as the king of Camelot. But the real question is which Camelot? An everlasting kingdom to make everyone happy? Or a mysterious secret base of operation, hidden in a twisted spacetime?

In both cases, this full-scale invasion of the allied forces of fairies and giants with possible involvement of SD and her clan may influence the exact definition of this New Kingdom Arthur and probably his knights are aiming for.

Last edited:

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
movie collection is done

the contents of the collecion

Last edited by a moderator:

FKS

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
This isn't really the manga version of the movie. It includes the sketches for it though.
And there are only 500k copies of it, all for the audience. So no dice for us.

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
This isn't really the manga version of the movie. It includes the sketches for it though.
And there are only 500k copies of it, all for the audience. So no dice for us.
The sad part is that the Q&As we sent months ago to nakaba are in tbat book and we don’t have access to it

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
What do those Contents chapter names say?

FKS

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
France
What do those Contents chapter names say?
- "NnT Movie - Cursed by Light" storyboard drawn by Suzuki Nakaba (1) [Opening]
- NnT Adventure Path - Curtain Call edition
- NnT Keywords
- Characters and Cast
- Movie model sheets
- Special interview with Suzuki Nakaba
- NnT Best Bouts!! Curtain Call edition
- "NnT Movie - Cursed by Light" storyboard drawn by Suzuki Nakaba (2) [Climax and Ending]
- Afterwords
- Special collection - FKoA ch1

Just to note that the book is titled Curtain Call.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
I'm honestly more interested in that final attack by the duo of Mel and Zel, that background looks so colourful and probably are fighting in a separate dimension

Zorra_akuma

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm honestly more interested in that final attack by the duo of Mel and Zel, that background looks so colourful and probably are fighting in a separate dimension
SAME THAT LOOKS SO BADASS AND SICK I CANT WIAT FOR THEM TO TEAM UP AND TAKE NAMES