Naruto Official Animation Book!! For Doooooowwwwwnnnnlloooooaaaaaaddd! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Naruto Official Animation Book!! For Doooooowwwwwnnnnlloooooaaaaaaddd!

white silver

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Alright people,

This is a book I recently bought and it's called "Naruto Official Animation Book" (and it's in Chinese), I figured if ANYBODY is sharing anything in MH, I realized that I should do my part as well, don't I? ;) Okay, what is it about is that it technically explains the parts of Naruto, the areas, etc. And guess what, it's in COLOR! Originally, the plan was not to share it because I want to use that as a "coloring" template. But then that would be "SELFISH"! So, after hours and hours of scanning (It's over 100 pages), in BMP FORMAT! Yes, super high quality scans for YOU guys! You can do whatever you want with it, scanslate, edit, make avatars and signatures, WHATEVER! So just don't forget to "credit" me!

Links removed because they were all down!

Links by overjojojojo:

overjojojojo said:
The Complete Naruto Official Animation Book: Kunai 12.5MB .ZIP Download Links

MegaUpload

RapidShare

Because I have trouble "uploading" them on Rapidshare and the others, thank njt for recommending 4shared! Thanks a lot njt! And I hope you people enjoy it!

Edit: Poll created, for FUN!

njt

Last Boss ♪~( ̄。 ̄)
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Thanks for taking the time to do this for us :ossu

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
Reaction score
Country
United States
Stickied. :knk

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Very nice!
Thanks lots Kunai... x3

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Thanks a lot for sharing dude!

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
cant download it >.< btw got bleach vibes book and naruto animation book 3 here xD anyone interested xD?

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
destinator said:
cant download it >.< btw got bleach vibes book and naruto animation book 3 here xD anyone interested xD?
Really, you can't download it?  So you have Naruto Animation Book 3 eh?  Do you have Part 2, if not, I think I'll try to check it out, but please, you can use this thread/or another to share if you like!

@njt, Eileen, Ryk, aDaMz (and to the other guys I haven't mentioned yet):  No problem Guys!  If there is any more books, I'll be updating them up here, okay?

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
yeah dont at the beginning the download failed all the time and after that the download limit was reached.

only have part 3 which is from ep 80-start of fillers hadnt really a look into yet just got it yesterday from hongkong xD [japanese mangas are cheaper than their german equivalent and look better xD ]

uff scanning wont be that easy well here some camshots

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2039/bild2058wj.jpg cover

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9196/bild2060cp.jpg cover without the transparent stuff =)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6923/bild2079td.jpg itachi infopage

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3580/bild2084mv.jpg young sannin pages

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
destinator said:
yeah dont at the beginning the download failed all the time and after that the download limit was reached.

only have part 3 which is from ep 80-start of fillers hadnt really a look into yet just got it yesterday from hongkong xD [japanese mangas are cheaper than their german equivalent and look better xD ]

uff scanning wont be that easy well here some camshots

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/2039/bild2058wj.jpg cover

http://img77.imageshack.us/img77/9196/bild2060cp.jpg cover without the transparent stuff =)

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/6923/bild2079td.jpg itachi infopage

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/3580/bild2084mv.jpg young sannin pages
IN HONG KONG YOU SAY???? Did you buy that from a Japanese shop?  Okay, nooooo problem, i'll research for that THIS WEEK!  So keep for the lookout guys!

enzomars

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Yep thank you for taking the time to scan it .
Great !

destinator

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
@kunai i imported it via yesasia.com they got free shipping if you order for 25$ or a bit more at the moment which maks it really cheap to import...other shops charged between 20-50$ just for the shipment... >.< they needed about a week to get my stuff in stock and another week for the shipment which is really ok for free =) if you order there check out the 5$ coupon for new users =) and look that you order the mangas in japanese =)

btw great scan but isnt the language japanese instead of chinese ?

btw2 if you really like bleach get the bleach animation vibes book because its freaking awesome!

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
destinator said:
@kunai i imported it via yesasia.com they got free shipping if you order for 25$ or a bit more at the moment which maks it really cheap to import...other shops charged between 20-50$ just for the shipment... >.< they needed about a week to get my stuff in stock and another week for the shipment which is really ok for free =) if you order there check out the 5$ coupon for new users =) and look that you order the mangas in japanese =)

btw great scan but isnt the language japanese instead of chinese ?

btw2 if you really like bleach get the bleach animation vibes book because its freaking awesome!
So you managed to download it, that's cool! The language is chinese, not japanese, they look similar but Japense tend to be very curvy in their words!

Bleach, I love it, and if I do find ONE PIECE, ooooohhhhhh you better watch OUT!

ShgnLW

Intl Translator
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
thnx man, gonna d/l it now

marvacw

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
wow thanks a bunch!

overjojojojo

Reaction score
destinator said:
Well I tried scanning today but I don't like the Quality at all...I need to get a beter scanner but don't know where yet.

http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/7312/bild2111yc.jpg not good enough in my eyes...
well, one thing you can do is take some windex and a paper towel and wipe the glass onyour scanner really good, and, if you're willing to, you should extract the pages so that the scans can be flat :)

back on topic; these are pretty decent scans, kunai jutsu, but the problem with the size of the files being so large is the fact that they're all .BMP... and i can tell that you attempted to lower the size by making the pics smaller [i assume]but if i were to recieve the original scans, in their original sizes, then i could reduce the size of a .ZIP file containing all the scans to below 25MB :)

but for now, i will make a .ZIP will all the pics in it with very low size for ya

regardless of that, thanks for the scans :)

The Complete Naruto Official Animation Book: Kunai 12.5MB .ZIP Download Links

MegaUpload

RapidShare

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Hey overjojojojo, is it okay if I used jpeg instead? The quality would be just a bit different. Okay, so the next time I do scans, I'll use jpeg at most. Fine for everybody? By the way, I heard there is and easy way to extract the pages from the manga easily? Any tutorials how to?

Note: Thanks for breaking down the file size!

overjojojojo

Reaction score
Well I can’t seem to find a link to the thread where I read this, but somewhere someone said that if you put the Shonen Jump books into the microwave for about 10 seconds, the bindings will melt and the pages will come right out. I'm not sure if that will work in your case, but if not, then you could try using a knife or razor blade to cut out the pages.

And to get a really good detailed scan, make sure to put some weight on the top of your scanner so that pages will be smashed against the glass- that will also reduce blurriness.

.JPEG would be the best route to go as far as scanning. But make sure to always go into the options menu for when you scan, and make sure to make the DPI at least 150, this makes the picture's dimensions as well as file size larger, note that it will also take longer to scan though, but this is necessary to get the best quality scan, and also try not to resize the original scans too much in an attempt at reducing file size.

And no problem. I'm happy to help. :)

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
overjojojojo said:
Well I can’t seem to find a link to the thread where I read this, but somewhere someone said that if you put the Shonen Jump books into the microwave for about 10 seconds, the bindings will melt and the pages will come right out. I'm not sure if that will work in your case, but if not, then you could try using a knife or razor blade to cut out the pages.
I think that was in General Edited Manga Questions in the Manga Editors' forum, somewhere. But yeah, somebody did say that. :)