Voting Round 2 - Natsu Dragneel vs. Reinhard van Astrea | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 2 Natsu Dragneel vs. Reinhard van Astrea

Who wins?

• Natsu Dragneel

• Reinhard van Astrea

The results of this poll are hidden until it is manually edited by the user or site admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
You really should start trying to read better, I never compared DB World and Re:Zero World, what I said was that "World" means "Universe" in both examples.

Also you need to chill a bit.

That isnt even the Re:Zero wiki Arju.

Od Laguna is not a crystal, it is explained to work like a crystal refracting all existence from it.
The World of Re:Zero is not just the land, its everything in it. It isnt even a debate in the community.
Okay okay I understand the part about the crystal.

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
You and your pal lambu are at it again huh.

Zeref had fairy heart which gave him infinite magical power. Fairy Heart is said to be capable of firing etherion a continent busting attack infinite amount of time. So what do you think will happen if zeref were to use a concentrated amount of infinite amount of magic power in single etherion blast. Ge would be able to create a universal or even multiversal destroying attack. And natsu defeated such a character.

Lol i have problem when someone wanks a series which has no aformentioned feats of destroying a planet, forget about an universe whereas dragon ball has consistently shown universe destruction power. Goku vs beerus, champa vs beerus.Zamasu becoming the entire timeline and Zeno erasing it, jiren shaking the world of void etc. And not to mention other statements by various sources.

I have no problem if a series have legit universal or multiversal level of power. But i have a problem when your pal wanks Reinhard to levels were he should never be
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

I mean it's understandable that cell is Solar system level because even weaker enemies like frieza is capable of destroying large planets to dwarf stars. And on top of that DB follows the logic of power escalation. So we can say that cell is solar system level. Hell Kid buu has shown to be capable of destroying entire galaxies.

But the thing here is that not a single character in re zero has shown to be able to blow up a planet, forget about stars or universe. There is only the mention of world destruction which csn also count as laying waste to the surface of an entire planet.
Omg the DB fanboyism is real, nothing of what you said in that last paragraph is true :XD

Whatever man, just believe whatever you want. Dont even know why I wrote that essay in the Hangout thread.

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India
Y
You really should start trying to read better, I never compared DB World and Re:Zero World, what I said was that "World" means "Universe" in both examples.

Also you need to chill a bit.

That isnt even the Re:Zero wiki Arju.

Od Laguna is not a crystal, it is explained to work like a crystal refracting all existence from it.
The World of Re:Zero is not just the land, its everything in it. It isnt even a debate in the community.
You literally brought db in it by comparing re zero's world to db universe but i was addressing elsser more . But the thing is there is nothing more explained if it's just the land or the planet and there is not s single character who has even shown a power closeto doing anything like destroying stars or planets
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Omg the DB fanboyism is real, nothing of what you said in that last paragraph is true :XD

Whatever man, just believe whatever you want. Dont even know why I wrote that essay in the Hangout thread.
Oh God do i need to post the link to the thread again to debunk you guys And lol at me being wrong when i post scans unlike you guys.

I mean why even write a essay filled with wrong information

Asako

Reaction score
Country
Tunisia
well that's sth, lambu now somehow a hypocrite

Blakestnight666

Reaction score
Country
India

So much for being universal lol

And i guess now peeps gonna mock me seesh it seems birds of same feathers flock together 😂😂😂

Lambu

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Lambu don't join Roberta... She may left but at least you now have blakestnight
Nah for hate-love ship I would take Jammin any day, at least theres a proper debate with him. :emobirb

Status
Not open for further replies.