Fantasy - Natsu vs Eileen | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Natsu vs Eileen

Who wins

• Total voters

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Surprised this thread isn't made yet but here you go.

Natsu takes on Eileen, both start in base and can power up when they wish. No restrictions

Bonus Round: Natsu gets Erza, Eileen gets August

Tirl

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
What modes are allowed for Natsu?

Irene stomps
Irene and August murderstomp

Maybe DC Natsu can do something if Irene couldnt separate his magic in that mode

Orphan Prince

Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
If Irene actually tries and uses her OP enchantments then she should stomp.

Add August with her? Even with Erza that's an absolute muderstomp.

Reactions: Jko

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Natsu's modes are anything he can use by himself, eg LFD, DF, FDK

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Natsu with DF stomps.
During Arbaless ? I don't think so. Erza alone stopped END and Grey together in berserker mode and END was Demon Seed pendant to Dragon Seed. I see Dragon Force and END Force the same this time : Natsu's climax rage potential. And this Erza did nothing to Eileen until PoF rising with climax to save people to the meteor crash. And then, Erza's climax PoF wasn't still enough.

Eileen for the win here. And August rises the gap between them.

If we take account that Natsu and Erza can use their ultimate PoF without circonstances and at will (not possible actually without catalyst), the gap is clearly reduced, but still not enough against these monsters. But August should not be able to replicate Erza's Magic (tools), so, perhaps Climax PoF Erza had a little chance against August, but Eileen as a buff partner, should destroy this "rivalry".

Also, we must take account that Eileen can nullify Natsu's Dragon Force by spliting it out of his body, like she did with Nebal's Dragon Force.

To be honest, we have to make a team-up Natsu/Erza with all their modes at will vs Eileen to have a real challenge here.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
During Arbaless ? I don't think so. Erza alone stopped END and Grey together in berserker mode and END was Demon Seed pendant to Dragon Seed. I see Dragon Force and END Force the same this time : Natsu's climax rage potential. And this Erza did nothing to Eileen until PoF rising with climax to save people to the meteor crash. And then, Erza's climax PoF wasn't still enough.

Eileen for the win here. And August rises the gap between them.

If we take account that Natsu and Erza can use their ultimate PoF without circonstances and at will (not possible actually without catalyst), the gap is clearly reduced, but still not enough against these monsters. But August should not be able to replicate Erza's Magic (tools), so, perhaps Climax PoF Erza had a little chance against August, but Eileen as a buff partner, should destroy this "rivalry".

Also, we must take account that Eileen can nullify Natsu's Dragon Force by spliting it out of his body, like she did with Nebal's Dragon Force.

To be honest, we have to make a team-up Natsu/Erza with all their modes at will vs Eileen to have a real challenge here.
DF is far stronger than END. DF obliterated FH Zeref's body with one hit.

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
DF is far stronger than END. DF obliterated FH Zeref's body with one hit.
We don't know if END couldn't do the same. When Natsu was about to change into Demon, he was so strong that he nullified Dimaria's Hax Magic and destroyed her. And then he continued to loose his humanity, growing in strength, to become END. Potentially, END was far stronger than Spriggan's Tier, the same has Grey destroying Invel by rising rage without using Devil Slayer mode. Theses two were at their peak. They almost lost their humanity.

Zeleph didn't impressed me in raw strength. Without his immortality and death wave curse, he was rivaled by Natsu who lost his seeds which previously amped him. Natural Dragon Force is the answer of this lost seed, his climax fire, but as a human (humanoïde) being, not a Demon, not a Dragon. I see Zeleph without Immortality and Curse, at Spriggan's Tier raw strength. Nothing tell us that END was below FH Zeleph as well. Devil Force and Dragon Force were Natsu's climax potential, so the same being, but Seed in control.

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
We don't know if END couldn't do the same. When Natsu was about to change into Demon, he was so strong that he nullified Dimaria's Hax Magic and destroyed her. And then he continued to loose his humanity, growing in strength, to become END. Potentially, END was far stronger than Spriggan's Tier, the same has Grey destroying Invel by rising rage without using Devil Slayer mode. Theses two were at their peak. They almost lost their humanity.

Zeleph didn't impressed me in raw strength. Without his immortality and death wave curse, he was rivaled by Natsu who lost his seeds which previously amped him. Natural Dragon Force is the answer of this lost seed, his climax fire, but as a human (humanoïde) being, not a Demon, not a Dragon. I see Zeleph without Immortality and Curse, at Spriggan's Tier raw strength. Nothing tell us that END was below FH Zeleph as well. Devil Force and Dragon Force were Natsu's climax potential, so the same being, but Seed in control.
There's no reason to assume he could since Erza effortlessly blocked their strongest attacks.

I don't get the rest. DF >>> END

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
There's no reason to assume he could since Erza effortlessly blocked their strongest attacks.
But you can assume that rising up Natsu and Grey were above Invel and Dimaria's level, during their changing. And they weren't "Demon" during this. When they battled, they were using their "Demon Force" at climax, loosing their humanity to kill each other. Where do you scale their power ? To Spriggan's Tier ? To classic Zelef who was in trouble facing Natsu even before Dragon Force ?

Because Erza stopped them, END was below Zelef ? You have to think that Erza is the same character as Natsu. To protect someone, her power can skyrocket beyond her classic calculation. She wanted to save them. She considered both as her brothers, she love them. Erza's Power is always moving by her emotions and the power of her heart. And this is why Erza is misunderstood on the forum and has such hate. The power of Love is the main subject of the manga : Miracle, One Magic beyond Magic.

But ok, I respect your point of view. Just for me, as the same being, the potential remained the same.

Even without our disagrement, Eileen is still too strong for Natsu during Arbaless. And then, she can separate Dragon Force Mode away from his body if she needed it.

Tirl

Reaction score
Country
Russian Federation
But August should not be able to replicate Erza's Magic (tools)
Her magic isnt tools, its simple telekinesis and some interdimensional stuff, nothing more. She brings her stuff and makes them fly by her will, not some tool. August can easily copy and use that. He could control her swords as he wants, requip her armor too

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
Well, perhaps.... Eileen and August for the win. Nothing change the result :)

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India
Natsu wins everything

R1:
FDKM Natsu defeats human Eileen (high diff) and dragon Eileen (Erza treatment).
If anyone think FDKM won't do the trick, he can always pull up DF and straight up stomp

R2:
DF Natsu stomps both. Don't need Erza.
x792 DF Natsu overwhelmed base Zeref and vapourized FH Zeref one time with his full power attack. x793 DF Natsu destroyed nerfed Aldoron. He should have no trouble defeating these two, who are below base Zeref.

I'm not sure if Spriggans are getting wanked, or Plotsu is getting downplayed or both. Once Natsu goes DF, you can add 2 more Eileens and Augusts and Natsu still wins

Ronin31

Reaction score
Country
France
He should have no trouble defeating these two, who are below base Zeref.
Eileen and August below base Zelef ? In strength or due to his immortality to save him ?
Base Zelef is around Natsu's level without Dragon Force. August is (at least) around Gildarts level. Do you put Natsu (Arbaless period) > Gildarts, even without Dragon Force ?

x793 DF Natsu destroyed nerfed Aldoron.
Sorry, as we are speaking about a battle vs Eileen and August, as living beings, I was still thinking about Arbaless period....

@Seven777 can you precise the period ? Can Natsu tap into Atlas Flame, Ignil and Ignia's Flames combination ?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Eileen and August below base Zelef ? In strength or due to his immortality to save him ?
Base Zelef is around Natsu's level without Dragon Force. August is (at least) around Gildarts level. Do you put Natsu (Arbaless period) > Gildarts, even without Dragon Force ?

Sorry, as we are speaking about a battle vs Eileen and August, as living beings, I was still thinking about Arbaless period....

@Seven777 can you precise the period ? Can Natsu tap into Atlas Flame, Ignil and Ignia's Flames combination ?
It's current Natsu, so yes

Jko

Reaction score
Country
United States
If Irene actually tries and uses her OP enchantments then she should stomp.

Add August with her? Even with Erza that's an absolute muderstomp.
This tbh.

Natsu will get f-ed over by a hax opponent like Irene who has maneuverability advantage against him. She can just take to the sky and turn the area into one big ship just to f with him lol.

Axiomus

Mangahelper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Dragon Force is leagues upon league better than END's power. Erza stuffed both END and Gray's attacks. Dragon Force vaporized FH Zeref's body, and that was during the Alvarez Arc. Current DF vaporized the Aldoron god seed and blew a hole the size of a city in Aldoron's back. It's honestly not even close.

DF Natsu stomps everything that's not a god dragon. You have to beat him with a gimmick before he gets serious.

Vis

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Did I miss anything? Shouldn’t Natsu stomp literally anyone who’s not Acnologia, Igneel and the God Dragons if he was serious?

Ramen

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Did I miss anything? Shouldn’t Natsu stomp literally anyone who’s not Acnologia, Igneel and the God Dragons if he was serious?
+ Igneel and maybe parent dragons.