Need Mangaka (artist) for my (or potentionally our) manga!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Need Mangaka (artist) for my (or potentionally our) manga!!

rockleedrift

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Norway
I have an idea for a manga which I think with the right artist could be cool! I known the main plot/plots, the main characters and so on, only the details left to fill in, and to actually get everything in writing (though i have a summary in writing). If anyone is interested I would like someone who has a naruto/bleach/deathnote style of drawing. To give you a taste, here is the intro:

No one was sure exactly when or where the war started or ended, but one thing was certain, very few survived. The survivors were people who sought shelter underground or were living in remote places. Some were adventurers or globetrotters far out at sea, oblivious to the dangers at home, stunned to see a homeland they did not recognize at all when they returned. In many cases they came home to nothing, sailing unknowingly over the remnants of the place dearest to their hearts. It is still uncertain how many survived, though some claim it to be near eight thousand. What is certain though is that many would not have lived, had it not been for the two Saviors; Anwen and Gabriel.

Young Addy (temporary name for main character) sat impatiently waiting for Uncle. Uncle always had a good story to tell, but had the terrible habit of always being late…

Hope to get som replies :D

P.S: If anyone wants to know more about the story just send me a PM or post an answer to this thread!

WaveBossa

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Very interesting. I don't know if I could qualify myself as a good artist (i would like to think so) but I have been told that my style is a crossover between naruto/bleach (except for noses, those are unique per character).

rockleedrift

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Hi!

Nice that someone other than myself finds the story (or intro) interesting :) If your drawing style is a mix of naruto and bleach then that sounds great!

If you would like to work with me on this (or one from scratch) manga then we can chat on msn, i'll send you my msn address by PM, if you have any drawings you could show me that would also be cool. I'm not too fussy though :P

thanks for the reply

WaveBossa

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
I just started scanning some pics yesterday, but if you look below this topic you can see two pics that I already scanned.

EDIT: I just put up my website yesterday, I only have those same two pics up now, but later i'll have more.
http://one.fsphost.com/wavebossa/

rockleedrift

Reaction score
Country
Norway
Thats looks cool! I like the first pic alot. I'll send you my msn by PM and we can chat sometime soon!