Soundtrack - Anime Opening/Endings | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Soundtrack Anime Opening/Endings

woefdram

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Hi all,

I'm sure that this was mentioned somewhere else, but just wanted to hear your thoughts about that massive spoiler in the new anime opening without spoiling this for people who only read the manga.

I think a lot of us were already expecting this but still..

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I dont know.
He can be Denjiro but he also doesnt have to be.
Anime intros have shown many things that didnt end up happening but it's weird that they spoiled Scabbards like this, at least their silhouettes would keep some mystery. The worst thing was scene with Yasu.

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
I am not a fan of the song.

The visuals are amazing compared to usual modern one piece openings animation.

On the other hand it is true that the opening spoils way too much, this should be the opening to the second wano act not the first. I dont understand how the higher ups greenlit this mess

keeper1h

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
The opening is great visually speaking, but yeah, too much spoilers.
That song is just... well, just like pushing a singer to sing faster and higher than usual.
Just comparing that song to "share the world" makes me sad.
And since this is the wano theme, i suppose this will be with us for the next year...?

And I also have the feeling that this song will be the next "recurring opening" of One Piece, so this song will be what we'll hear from now on every time we'll watch the "in the next episode" bit.
Good bye, "We Are"... ç.ç

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
New opening will premiere tomorrow (August 2)

woefdram

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Watched it twice and not really anything too revealing unlike the last one. The only thing that I found curious was that apple (ringo) that was thrown in the air at the end which is either quite straightforward as Zoro is in Ringo at this point in the anime or perhaps a hint at things to come with the predicted connection between Zoro and Ringo (Ryuuma being from Ringo, the Shimotsuki clan ruling the area etc.)

Or it's just an apple...

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Watched it twice and not really anything too revealing unlike the last one. The only thing that I found curious was that apple (ringo) that was thrown in the air at the end which is either quite straightforward as Zoro is in Ringo at this point in the anime or perhaps a hint at things to come with the predicted connection between Zoro and Ringo (Ryuuma being from Ringo, the Shimotsuki clan ruling the area etc.)

Or it's just an apple...
Well they've revealed Oden even though he hasn't been introduced in the anime yet and they're alluding to future events that have already happened in the manga but that's a standard with OPs really. Them then including characters that aren't see in this arc is either spoiler or just marketing hype.

woefdram

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
You mean Sabo etc. ? Yeah I didn't make too much of that to be honest. Last opening's Kyoushiro reveal was just so obvious when it wasn't even revealed in the manga at that point.

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
"We Are!" is being re-animated for the 1000th episode:

credits: Orojapan@twitter