Spoiler - New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th) | Page 124 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Spoiler New Prince of Tennis Spoiler Thread (Next Ch. May 4th)

mathematicianrcg

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Kite/Marui improved a lot. Kite even returned Imetsumu, and it was a close match.

As for Toku vs Sanada, the triple clutch wasn’t perfect, Sanada didn’t use all of his arsenal, yet he still lost 6-3 which wasn’t a shutdown. Had he mastered it, it’d been different.

Atobe and Oshitari having dustcloud rallies amazes me lol, like Volk vs Byo.
I think even if triple clutch is perfect. Sanada will still lose to Tokugawa in a close match. Like 7-5

Tokugawa didnt use his full power yet too. Like Asura Path.

But we all know, Tokugawa will win S1 Bracket. Whether it is Duke or Niou next.

Tanegashima/Shiraishi can be tired now and probably will lose to Ohmagari/Kintarou.

Yeah, Oshitari is playing close. But we all know he will lose in the end against atobe.

Btw, lethal. What is your take on "Silva"?. That is at least a spanish name right? Am I correct that his nature is kinda like kintarou?

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think even if triple clutch is perfect. Sanada will still lose to Tokugawa in a close match. Like 7-5

Tokugawa didnt use his full power yet too. Like Asura Path.

But we all know, Tokugawa will win S1 Bracket. Whether it is Duke or Niou next.

Tanegashima/Shiraishi can be tired now and probably will lose to Ohmagari/Kintarou.

Yeah, Oshitari is playing close. But we all know he will lose in the end against atobe.

Btw, lethal. What is your take on "Silva"?. That is at least a spanish name right? Am I correct that his nature is kinda like kintarou?
Silva is a common surname here, is pretty common in the Canary Islands, either used as a name or surname.

He really looks like Kintarou but this guy is doing parkour, which became really popular in Spain some years ago. My bet he has insane leg strength and agility so Speed should be his strongest point.

I don’t think this is the last we’ll see from Kite, I do think he’ll be paired with Fuji for D1.

Friss

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Silva Serra Bambieri to be exact

Kite didn't really show anything too interesting here to be worth advancing IMO

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Silva is a common surname here, is pretty common in the Canary Islands, either used as a name or surname.

He really looks like Kintarou but this guy is doing parkour, which became really popular in Spain some years ago. My bet he has insane leg strength and agility so Speed should be his strongest point.

I don’t think this is the last we’ll see from Kite, I do think he’ll be paired with Fuji for D1.
So far, we have:

Medanore, Fernandez, Rodrigo, De Con, Silva as Spanish Surnames. (Obv, Ryoga Echizen is an immigrant)

Is Medanore a common spanish surname too?

But yeah, I have a feeling Silva so far is the 3rd strongest Spain Player we know of.

He would probably play doubles though. Maybe with Mares, or one Mser.

But if Japan will use Two Msers in D1, then Spain would probably too.

Now, we will go to the end of Atobe VS Oshitari, Duke VS Niou, Ryoma VS Sengoku
Ohmagari/Kintarou VS Yanagi/,Yukimura. Next chapter.

Seems like we will wait until August to see the real matches aka Ryoma VS Fuji, Atobe VS Irie, etc.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Silva Serra Bambieri to be exact

Kite didn't really show anything too interesting here to be worth advancing IMO
Oh. So Silva is his First Name

Bambieri???? That is not sound spanish

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
So Sanada came with half triple clutch, even though he couldn't beat guy like Tokugawa (not even close)
I think same going happen between Duke and Niou as well and in the end, final between No.4 and No.3 (this is really intersting)
both Kite and Maurie did great job VS Tane and Shiraishi, however the result was obvious.
So Atobe vs Oshitari part two
Ryoma Vs Sengoko part one (or whole match)
Ohmigari/??? Vs Child and Professor (1 part)
7/8 vs 9/10 (a part is enough)
Probably at least one chapter for Spain, so two months and then for the finlas: another two and 1 for the day before finals.
So 5 months left before final? what are you think? Konomi-San will skip some of matches? or keeping it like past three months?
To me: Ryoma Vs Sengoko can be skipped (like Fuji vs Akaya)
HSer's doulbe: worth to watch some part of it with skip
Kintaroo/Ohmigari Vs Child and Professor is worth to see (with some skiping)
Duke Vs Niou can be skipped too.
And for the finals:
Atobe VS Irie (More like Sanada VS Tokugawa)
Fuji Vs Ryoma (Surpirse Tezuka is here too) this could be the longest match
Tokugawa Vs Duke (We might see some new move or ability by Tokugawa) (Boss going to watch this match)
Boss/Oni vs ??/?? could be skipped like their first match
Kintaro/Ohmigari Vs Shiraishi/Tane (improtant)
with this, I think 3 months or 4.
Attention: we can't see more of them because of the final
I think there are some chances that some players give their spots for the young ones you know like (Irie, Fuji, Shiraishi,) they might give up their seats for some reason to young ones...

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Kite/Marui improved a lot. Kite even returned Imetsumu, and it was a close match.

As for Toku vs Sanada, the triple clutch wasn’t perfect, Sanada didn’t use all of his arsenal, yet he still lost 6-3 which wasn’t a shutdown. Had he mastered it, it’d been different.

Atobe and Oshitari having dustcloud rallies amazes me lol, like Volk vs Byo.
Yeah when did Oshitari get this good?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
So Sanada came with half triple clutch, even though he couldn't beat guy like Tokugawa (not even close)
I think same going happen between Duke and Niou as well and in the end, final between No.4 and No.3 (this is really intersting)
both Kite and Maurie did great job VS Tane and Shiraishi, however the result was obvious.
So Atobe vs Oshitari part two
Ryoma Vs Sengoko part one (or whole match)
Ohmigari/??? Vs Child and Professor (1 part)
7/8 vs 9/10 (a part is enough)
Probably at least one chapter for Spain, so two months and then for the finlas: another two and 1 for the day before finals.
So 5 months left before final? what are you think? Konomi-San will skip some of matches? or keeping it like past three months?
To me: Ryoma Vs Sengoko can be skipped (like Fuji vs Akaya)
HSer's doulbe: worth to watch some part of it with skip
Kintaroo/Ohmigari Vs Child and Professor is worth to see (with some skiping)
Duke Vs Niou can be skipped too.
And for the finals:
Atobe VS Irie (More like Sanada VS Tokugawa)
Fuji Vs Ryoma (Surpirse Tezuka is here too) this could be the longest match
Tokugawa Vs Duke (We might see some new move or ability by Tokugawa) (Boss going to watch this match)
Boss/Oni vs ??/?? could be skipped like their first match
Kintaro/Ohmigari Vs Shiraishi/Tane (improtant)
with this, I think 3 months or 4.
Attention: we can't see more of them because of the final
I think there are some chances that some players give their spots for the young ones you know like (Irie, Fuji, Shiraishi,) they might give up their seats for some reason to young ones...
Actually My thought process is a little bit unique or weird since I will and am basing it on who will fit to fight Spain's Players, rather than skills and power level.

For ex:

1. Ryoga - Obviously, Ryoma should fight him for obvious reasons. lmao

2. Medanore - Tokugawa Encounter with him is already a lock for me that they will play against each other.

3. Romeo - This is a good example of what i am trying to say. If we will use logic and power scaling, Irie should beat Atobe. Especially, most of us treat Irie as a Genius 5 level player. Will you guys say that Atobe is Genius 5 level already? lol .But because of the plot, some way, Atobe will pull off an upset. Since, it seems like he have some connections with Romeo. And they kinda reflect each other.

4. Silva - As I said, he is like Kintarou. Kintarou playing in doubles instead of S2 against Ryoma, shows to me that konomi wants him to play in the Finals. And the existence of Silva kinda increased the chnace of that happening too.

5. Mares (and Rodrigo) - No clue. Japan doesn't have snipers

Adamska

Reaction score
Country
Iran
Actually My thought process is a little bit unique or weird since I will and am basing it on who will fit to fight Spain's Players, rather than skills and power level.

For ex:

1. Ryoga - Obviously, Ryoma should fight him for obvious reasons. lmao

2. Medanore - Tokugawa Encounter with him is already a lock for me that they will play against each other.

3. Romeo - This is a good example of what i am trying to say. If we will use logic and power scaling, Irie should beat Atobe. Especially, most of us treat Irie as a Genius 5 level player. Will you guys say that Atobe is Genius 5 level already? lol .But because of the plot, some way, Atobe will pull off an upset. Since, it seems like he have some connections with Romeo. And they kinda reflect each other.

4. Silva - As I said, he is like Kintarou. Kintarou playing in doubles instead of S2 against Ryoma, shows to me that konomi wants him to play in the Finals. And the existence of Silva kinda increased the chnace of that happening too.

5. Mares (and Rodrigo) - No clue. Japan doesn't have snipers
Both Fuji and Ochi are qualified to face Mares (one can hit pro level serve the other one can return it. (almost)
Romeo vs Atobe is obvious.. Tokugawa vs Medanore and Prince vs Bro (It's like Luffy and Ace:))
Then Mares and Silva + those guys whos hanging around Medanore (I wonder if both of them are HSers)
I agree on Japan players choice it depends on Spanish players (like what we've seen vs Germany)
So, Silva is obvious for his ability which more like Kin-Chan (opposite and attracting at the same time which is challenging)
Mares is more fit to Fuji and Ochi but I go with Fuji (he and child has more anima than the other)
anyway, I still think Japan needs one Howling Double(I bet Spain has one)
So if this is the case: none of these doubles can perform it (Kintaro/Ohmigar or Fuji/Irie) are the left but that might not happn at all.

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
How strong do u think Oshitari is compared to the other top MS and HSs?

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
How strong do u think Oshitari is compared to the other top MS and HSs?
I can only give him around current Shiraishi level AT BEST. I even think he is below that

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain

Raws on weibo, based on images:

- Ryoma beats Sengoku and faces Fuji in the finals of the S2 bracket.
-Atobe beats Oshitari.
- Kimijima/Tohno beat Ochi/Mouri.
- Yukimura/Yanagi face Ohmagari/Kintarou. A little flashback of Shiraishi’s negotiation with Ohmagari is shown.
- Duke trashes Niou, score isn’t shown but Duke didn’t break a sweat, mainly because Niou didn’t use any of his broken illusions and just played as himself (probably had he used his illusions the scenario would have been different but this is probably a fresh start for him).

Last edited:

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England

Raws on weibo, based on images:

- Ryoma beats Sengoku and faces Fuji in the finals of the S2 bracket.
-Atobe beats Oshitari.
- Kimijima/Tohno beat Ochi/Mouri.
- Yukimura/Yanagi face Ohmagari/Kintarou. A little flashback of Shiraishi’s negotiation with Ohmagari is shown.
- Duke trashes Niou, score isn’t shown but Duke didn’t break a sweat, mainly because Niou didn’t use any of his broken illusions and just played as himself (probably had he used his illusions the scenario would have been different but this is probably a fresh start for him).
Obvious results is obvious just wanna know the scores.

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Sengoku gets one cool panel then gets fooled immediately after. That's Sengoku alright :emocat

Lmao the heart in the coloured page

erosares286

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
oh i thought ochi/mouri will win

mathematicianrcg

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Oh. So No Spain Chapter this month. Kinda Boring sets of chapters actually. So We are left with:

S3: Atobe VS Irie
S2: Ryoma VS Fuji
S1: Tokugawa VS Duke

D1: Byodoin/Oni VS Kimijama/Tohno

D2: Shiraishi/Tanegashima VS
(WINNER OF Yukimura/Yanagi VS Ohmagari/Kintarou)

Singles are easy to predict. Tokugawa and Ryoma will obviously win. Atobe would probably pull off an upset against Irie.

The Doubles is the one who are everybody's game. And any pair could win.

Oh. So No Spain Chapter this month. Kinda Boring sets of chapters actually. So We are left with:

Singles are easy to predict. Tokugawa and Ryoma will obviously win. Atobe would probably pull off an upset against Irie.

Is it just me?

Or Kimijama/Tohno VS Injured Byo/Injured Oni Doubles matchup is a shenanigan or injuries waiting to happen?

I don't want to badmouth Tohno. But his playstyle is the worst to face if you are badly injured. You know what I mean.😅😂

If Byo/Oni still win. I think they will be injured and will give their spots.

If Kimijjama/Tohno upset and win. They NEED to gave their spots since Tohno cannot play in the tourney anymore.

In that case, I hope the D2 runner up will take the spot

Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
S1:
Tokugawa 6-3 Sanada

Niou 0-6 Duke

S2:
Echizen 6-1 Sengoku (WE GOT A GAME LET'S GOOO)

Fuji 6-1 Kirihara

S3:
Kaji 1-6 Irie

Atobe 6-3 Oshitari

D1:
Mystery pair 6-0 Nakagauchi-Hakamada

Ochi-Mouri 7-6 Tohno-Kimijima

D2
Tanegashima-Shiraishi 7-5 Kite-Marui

Yukimura Yanagi ?-? Ohmagari-Kintarou

klaus09

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Argentina

Is it just me?

Or Kimijama/Tohno VS Injured Byo/Injured Oni Doubles matchup is a shenanigan or injuries waiting to happen?

I don't want to badmouth Tohno. But his playstyle is the worst to face if you are badly injured. You know what I mean.😅😂

If Byo/Oni still win. I think they will be injured and will give their spots.

If Kimijjama/Tohno upset and win. They NEED to gave their spots since Tohno cannot play in the tourney anymore.

In that case, I hope the D2 runner up will take the spot
I think it's like you say, nothing new super predictable, not to mention how sad this was for Sengoku..., but I also think that Konomi could end up deciding the doubles in a scrambled way because of the performance shown on the court

Tavore

Reaction score
Country
England
So we got 3 big singles matches and 2 big doubles matches. Tokugawa, Ryoma and Atobe are my predictions for the Singles matches. Byo/Oni and Kin/Ohmagari for doubles matches. But I don't think Byo/Oni pair will play against Spain.

LetalHawk

Reaction score
Country
Spain
Sorry the ch 367 wasn’t up, Tohno/Kimi lost.

I expect that the D1 pair will be replaced either way, and Yuki/Yanagi will probably lose altough I don’t expect it either, they could win and win the D2 bracket