1. The Spring Art Contest! contest is now open and the theme is Forum Badge Creation. Make a badge to earn a badge!

Voting for the Animal Photography contest has begun! Take your pick!
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. Nominate your favorites now!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Spoiler Noblesse Chapter 453 Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Noblesse' started by Asia Run, Mar 14, 2017.

Tags:
?

What will be the results of Urne/Mirai VS Lunark/M-21?

1. Lunark will win her opponent, but M-21 will lose to his opponent

6 vote(s)
    42.9%
  2. Lunark and M-21 will both win their respective opponents

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  3. No one will win because Juraki will save the twins before the fight ends

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  4. M-21 will surprisingly win both.

2 vote(s)
    14.3%
  5. Urne and Mirai will win.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Other?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Cayman Islands

You are very right about them abandoning the school. It's a very dumb risk but at the same time, I completely understand why Takeo and Tao are actually doing it.

Out of the Rai's Crew, Seira is my absolute Favorite. Her and Lunark fighting Jurukai would be a Treat.

I guess those too twins are really push overs as I expected them to be, they put up a decent fight. Well now on to the Main course.

Final thought, I wonder what happened to all of those other warriors that were shown before, like the four eyed Werewolf guy and another with red markings on his face.

Even if they arnt shown to be fighting, I would still like to see them at the end of this arc. If not, I'll be very dissapointed that the author trolled us with these "Fodder" Warriors.

2. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

India
    It would be interesting if the residence was attacked by Crombell's spies or Aris could come in and take Shinwoo for experimentation.

3. Rian

Rian Registered User

India
    Children shouldn't be the trouble. Just declare a holiday and send them all home. School and Frankenstein's lab and research data is another matter.
    May be they asked that couple from the Korean government from early chapters... ( it's been so long I forgot their names.) to play the security maybe. Or Crombel will have a field day.

4. strixflash

strixflash Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Winterfell
    Seira, Regis, Tao, Takeo...welcome to the land of werewolves! There are many wonderful attractions in this mystic land so have fun without worrying about anything! Leave your worries behind!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

--- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2017 ---
    You actually think finding the whereabouts of children is hard? Most of the times they were kidnapped from elsewhere.

5. Mohsen

Mohsen Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Storm's End
    A rather lacking chapter. The fights were all over the place. I don't know but why was M-21 standing still when Jurukai came? Did he think he can take his eyes off the enemy he is facing?

How the hell die the rest of RKs even find the WWs land? Rai needed the guide of Lunark and Muzaka. Kentas got the message from Frankenstein. And I doubt Karias and rael would give this info to the rest of RKs cause they knew too well that they are going to face clan leader opponents that are too much for the RKs. And Karias and Rael were on an island training so this whole thing is rather strange. Let Rai and Franken arrive like Muzaka is arriving at every battlefield in a short amount of time instead of this forced drama and rescue of M-21.

6. strixflash

Winterfell
    @Mohsen
    Finding the location of werewolves isn't really that hard. Frankenstein would have got the coordinates from Lunark and shared it with Tao/Karias.

What was surprising was how Raskreia got the coordinates and she came at same time as Rai...fae too much coincidence.

7. Rian

Rian Registered User

India
    That was quick! Thank you for the summary.

They can if they want. I just am not sure if Crombel is particularly interested in kidnapping some kids at this time. But if Shinwoo is around or Aris is there then of course things may change. Still, it would kind of be irksome... too many kidnappings within a very short time..

8. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

India
    M-21 probably has a stash of rabbit's foot somewhere , his luck is off the charts.

9. Rian

Rian Registered User

India
    I hope writers explain how she found the place.

10. ForeverLove

ForeverLove Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Winterfell
    @Mohsen You always take exactly what I'm thinking and say it before me haha. I'm glad I have someone who shares similar perspectives. I remember Franky had "NO" time to waste or prepare going into werewolf territory. Plus, Franky doesn't know the coordinates of the werewolf yet alone the exact coords of M21 right when he's about to die? I highly doubt Franky was like, "Wait a min guys...give me a few mins to go back to the house and tell everyone where we gunna be and were they all gunna fight. brb..." It was clearly shown, Franky, Rai, and Muzaka left abruptly without preparations following Lunark. The fact that Rael, Karius, RK, and Raskeira are all there are all small plotholes the author utilized to show a more theatrical effect of having someone showing up exact time something bad going to happen. I bet we will see that for Muzaka too. But hey, I stopped complaining about plot holes anymore because that's what I expect now lol. I expected something like this to happen and CONTINUE to happen. We can only enjoy what the author decides to do now.

With that being said, the main question isn't about why or how they showed up anymore. It's more like is this new group enough to handle 3 werewolves? Someone is gunna have to help Lunark face Juraki and I'm guessing it's Seira. Regis will probably fight the greenhaired werewolf, and the remainder RK will fight the bluehaired werewolf girl. And M21 is gunna take a nap lol. Seems pretty even to me.

11. strixflash

Winterfell
    @ForeverLove
    The one about Raskreia might be a plot hole but not the RK/Karias one. In the chapter Rai left Korea...Seira discussed with Regis about M-21's current fate and they thought he was being used as an experiment specimen. It ws informed to them by Tao but Tao wasn't present in meeting of Rai/Muzaka/Lunark so it's given that Franky called him.

Muzaka called Crombell before going to WWs territory so Franky doing same isn't surprising. (He was infomed of Lunark's arrival by a call from Tao).

Plus Lunark would have given him coordinates.

12. Angie7

Angie7 Registered User

Fun Forum
    Yeaaahhh, but they're still plotholes. Right now, it's just us who're coming up with possible explanations for how they got there in time. The only way to change their status of "plothole" is by at least showing us how they got there. It doesn't need to be much, just a frame of Frankenstein talking to his phone would've been plenty. The authors need to learn to incorporate explanations for certain actions, situations and timings in the story by dropping minor hints, which don't immediately get explained at the moment itself, but give you an "aha!" experience later on. There's a limit to how many flashbacks you can use, or how much you can explain after everything's over and done.
    Well, it's just a bit disappointing to me, but I guess it's to be expected. And I might still change my opinion after I've reread the whole arc in one sitting, maybe there were certain hints we completely overlooked after all.

13. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands
    Lol, i see what you are saying. But at the end of the day, they don't have to. It's there story and they write it however they want. In all honesty, it's not unreasonable that the RK Knights are here, as Strixflash said, its not in probable that Frankenstein let them know where they were headed.

Again, for people complaint about how Illogical some of these situations are in this series... it's fiction, by default.. this whole story is illogical. So, let's just enjoy this show that makes us come back every week. ;)

Peace! ✌️

14. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    RK was a surprise. How they came here? Well, they're all under Frankenstein care, just look at the example he sets, he disobeyed his master and brought troubles many times, his children are just following the example he gives :hmph(not listening to him when he tells them to stay and guard the house). As for the kids, probably An Sangeen and Na Yonsu must be wtaching over the children while everyone is busy.

Juraki's prediction won, I'm just wondering who will fight who: Juraki VS Lunark probably, but will Seira/Regis help Lunark or aid Tao/Takeo in the battle against the twins?
    Also, have you noticed everyone taking part in this arc (from the good guys side) had a death-like experience (Franky, Rai and now M-21...)?

By the way, if you have any ideas for polls, just ask, or do you think that the next poll should be about the fighting partners?

Last edited: Mar 20, 2017
  15. Eilif

Eilif Registered User

Vandenreich
    Just when I thought M-21 will finaly be able to beat someone:derp really when will his role fnally change? Like he's someone only there to get beaten his ass to life for the others to come to save him like a princess, like he's just a piece for the others to show their improvements. Well he always face the ones whos always stronger than him afterall.... And what if Tao and Takeo can navigate where Frankenstein is thru the part of Dark Spear they got from him?

16. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands
    I see what u are saying. I honestly can't think of any battles that he has won but honestly, I don't mind. One day, each of the RK KNights will be as strong as a clan leader/warrior.

That is the day, I will be happy to see.

17. Angie7

Angie7 Registered User

Fun Forum
    Question of the week: Will RK meet their lost friend like this bird does?
    Puppy pile!

j/k, I've just been captivated by this clip for a while.

Asia Run likes this.
  18. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Well, M-21 was already feeling sad (from the spoilers, he was remembering Rai and all) he will probably cry. I hope tears fall down next chapter, manly tears of friendship:bishie
    Jokes aside, I'm pretty much interested about Lunark's reaction when she sees the whole RK troop coming for M-21 rescue, I mean she didn't believe completely when M-21 told that Rai came to pick him because they were "family", I wonder what she will think now that the whole family has come. :awe

Angie7 likes this.
  19. Westfield

Westfield Registered User

United Kingdom
    I find it a bit surprising that so many characters fights are being dumbed into this one arc. I figured RK-5 would be totally overshadowed by this Werewolf conflict, but it doesn't look to be the case. If I'm not mistaken this arc so far is the longest one, no?

Asia Run likes this.
  20. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    There were many good fights too (Frankenstein's and Raizel's fights were good ones) and Lunark/Kentas fighting against their family was interesting too, the whole family feud happening got our attention. I'm also surprised RK appeared here, I thought they'd be completely out of action and wait home until everyone came back, but the authors found a way to bring them (althogh there might be some plot holes), I'm anxious anyways to see their action, if they want to get strong, they need to face stronger opponents, right? It's the perfect chance for them.
    I think Lukedonia's arc was also this big, but this one surely will pass the mark of chapters per arc.