1. The Spring Art Contest! contest is now open and the theme is Forum Badge Creation. Make a badge to earn a badge!

Voting for the Animal Photography contest has begun! Take your pick!
  2. The first voting day of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  3. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  4. Nominate your favorites now!
  5. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Spoiler Noblesse Chapter 454 Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Noblesse' started by Asia Run, Mar 21, 2017.

Tags:
?

Will Rozaria appear again in this arc?

1. No, she is lost and is as challenged as Rai with directions.

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  2. She will meet the Lord.

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  3. She will join RK and Lunark's fight

4 vote(s)
    36.4%
  4. She will fight Maduke

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  5. Other?

1 vote(s)
    9.1%
  1. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. strixflash

strixflash Registered User

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Winterfell

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017 at 4:02 PM
  3. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Cayman Islands
    Nice!

On a diffrent note, I just bought some of Season 7 Books. Has anyone here ever had any experience with buying any of the actual books? Do u know how many chapters per book?

4. Angie7

Angie7 Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Fun Forum
    Pffrrshhmmmwhahahahahahahahaha. Were you serious, or was this rather a sarcastic prediction? :derp

The use of "Exclusive" and the leaked content consisting entirely of predictable cliché taunts coming from the twins makes me severely suspicious, but the lack of a sarcastic smiley or the like causes me to falter a bit ...

Asia Run and strixflash like this.
  5. strixflash

Winterfell
    Hehe. You already know the answer don't you? :p

Anyways, For those who can't wait for the chapter I would definitely recommend you to read some Chinese web-novels. Popular ones are Against the Gods, True Martial World, I Shall Seal the Heavens, Martial World, Tales of Demons and Gods, A Will Eternal, Perfect World.

Chinese novels are the top trend among English readers nowadays. Just Google search or go to wuxiaworld.com

Asia Run likes this.
  6. aster4jaden

aster4jaden Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

United Kingdom
    Maduke's still standing in the same place.

7. strixflash

Winterfell
    Alternate source

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017 at 4:03 PM
    Angie7 and Drakon like this.
  8. ON n Live

ON n Live Registered User

United Nations
    After seeing the Chapter 454 dialogues you posted, I thought there would be more dialogue to see after......but the meat of the chapter's is from the Werewolves Twins.

9. Mohsen

Mohsen Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Storm's End
    Could someone repost the link?

10. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands
    Thanks for posting as always!
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 27, 2017 at 3:32 PM, Original Post Date: Mar 27, 2017 at 3:27 PM ---
    This chapter was nice. It was really good to see the assembling of the RK-5.
    At first, I thought those masks were a bit corney but as I looked on more and more, they grew on me. I'm glad that for once, M-21 killed someone. I liked how he used his Wolf Attack.

I guess, Lunark and Jurakai are going at it. I can't wait to dig into that. I hope she wins her fight, and even if she doesn't, I know the RK-5 will back her up. Victory is assured, they just need to wipe out this sibling and all will be well.

I think this just shows how powerful the RK-5 have become.

Anyways, can't wait for next chapter.

11. aster4jaden

United Kingdom
    HE DID IT!!!!! YYYEESSS!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!! I knew there was more to him and Seira's wearing the mask what a good day, this is such a great chapter for me. I can't wait to watch them trash the other twin.

12. osaretin osemwenkha

osaretin osemwenkha Registered User

United States
    Maybe be it's just me, but it feels like the author is ruining this arc. It started off strong but at this point it's weak. No substance

13. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

India
    This arc feels getting dragged now and what about the safety of the students and school.

For some reason I had the biggest grin when I saw the last panel.

14. azer001

azer001 Registered User

Tunisia
  15. strixflash

Winterfell
    Totally loved the chapter.

Eilif and aster4jaden like this.
  16. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands
    I respectfully disagree with your statement regarding this arc being dragged.

I like how everyone is having there time to shine in a full fledged battle.

aster4jaden likes this.
  17. aster4jaden

United Kingdom
    It's to his their own, I like this arc and I don't think it's been ruined. For me it's shown for all the werewolves BS about modifications, sacrificing their own and claiming to have surpassed the Nobles, it's been for nothing they basically weakened themselves in a different way. For all their claims that the Nobles stagnated in a away the werewolves stagnated most of them becoming lazy and unskilled, even Zaiga admitted he only outlasted/bested Kei Ru due to his regeneration which was enhanced showing that sometime in the past he stopped seeking self improvement after the modifications personally I think this was one of my favorite arcs.

The Nobles through self improvement caught up with the werewolves (besides Dorant, Kentas and Lunark) who basically took short cuts, I am so hoping for a Lord VS Lord later.

Asia Run and Drakon like this.
  18. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands

As much as I really like the werewolves. You are absolutely right for the most part. Good Pree!

19. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

India

I do agree and enjoyed the chapter.
    I have a slight feeling that the author is dragging this ark , but everyone has their own opinion.I am still questioning why the lord attacked the werewolves with only 2 clan leaders , if not for the kidnapped M-21 they would have been killed.Then again this might be the last big arc in the story as there are only 3 elders remaining now so everyone gets their moment in the limelight .

20. strixflash

Winterfell