1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  3. Thank you for participating in this years FT Awards. The winners of each category have been decided, please check them out!
  4. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  5. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.

6. Congratulations Seraph for winning the Dystopia short story contest!, and well done to the other participants!.
    New Week, New Contest!
    Freestyle time!. The theme is Manhwa.

Voting has begun for the Color & Black and white photography contest contest!.
  7. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Spoiler Noblesse Chapter 473 Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Noblesse' started by Asia Run, Aug 1, 2017.

Tags:
  1. holycheesestixs

holycheesestixs Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

United States
    I am relieved that this arc has finally ended (or close to). By the way, is it confirmed who the new lord of the werewolves is in the raw translation? It seems like Kentas is in charge of the werewolves now. And tsundere Raskreia is too cute.

Asia Run likes this.
  2. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Welcome to the forums, @holycheesestixs :celebrate

Answering your question: apparently, yes. Kentas seems to be in charge of the werewolves now. If you look for post #10, strixflash brings a summary of the events of the chapter, but they didn't appear yet, I suppose we will see a bit of what happened to them after the battle on next chapter (if the season hasn't ended yet).

holycheesestixs likes this.
  3. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Cayman Islands
    Mmmm, I respectfully disagree. Intelligence and skill has nothing or little to do with power.

The hulk is an idiot and he is powerful. Same thing with Goku, an idiot, powerful as well.

All of those that I listed are powerful in one way or another. Just because they weren't cowards and ran away at the sight of someone that was more powerful than them doesn't mean they lacked skill. If anything, they had balls.

Anyways, they are all powerful warriors. I agree that someone of them like, Braang and Gorma were dunces but make no mistakes, only the strongest of characters could deal with them. And by that I mean Clan. Leader level strength characters.

4. holycheesestixs

United States
    Thanks for the welcome :3
    And as for him being the lord... I just don't know. Kentas does have a common sense and he does act for the good, but I am not sure about his strength or his experience. We'll see.
    As for the plot... I feel like the upcoming arc would likely be the last one or one of the last ones. Mostly because there are only a few elders left and Rai is *that* close to dying.
    It would be funny if Raskreia brought all the clan leaders to Frankie's house... although someone has to stay behind to watch Lukedonia. Probably why Ludis did not go with the gang to kick some Maduke butt.

Asia Run likes this.
  5. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands
    Yea, KentAs is a Young lord, and he doesn't have the experience but he does have the passion and he ain't a dunce. He is already making good moves. In time, he will grow to be a powerful lord.

6. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Kentas has everything to be a good Lord, just needs some experience, but I guess he will fare well in this aspect, he and Lunark were the only warriors who truly fought for their people without using the others to become powerful.

By the way, in this chapter (chapter 456) we had a poll about who would be the next Lord, Dorant won, but Kentas had 1 vote! Interesting that although werewolves choose their lord based on power levels, that's the first time they've chosen in a different way (probably because the traitors didn't have the right to assume the throne after everything), it means the werewolves accepted a new change in their failed system after the fails of Muzaka and Maduke as Lords. Vampires had some changes too after Raskreia became the Lord.

What do you think, guys and girls? Any thought for next chapter/season?

holycheesestixs and Drakon like this.
  7. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands

I know right. I never expected KentAs out of all people to become lord. I agree with everything U said 100 percent.

I think we won't here from the wolves for a while. Maybe Muzuka and comp, but not the new Werewolf Government.

In the mean time, I believe the Union will attack either South Korea or Lukedonia directly.

8. holycheesestixs

United States
    I think there might be more revealed about the past, such as Rai's unnamed deceased brother. Somehow something in my gut tells me that he is not dead although it is said to be.
    I am guessing that Gejutel will die in the next arc. It is just like how Lazark was destined to die because Rael's soul weapon was not complete. In order for Regis to fully awaken... good ol gramps is at a risk. We don't know. Let's just hope the authors don't drag the upcoming season like this werewolf one.

9. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Gejutel escaped from death on Lukedonia arc, I hope he doesn't die yet, nobles still need his advices and experience, about the Union attacking South Korea, I sincerely don't know anymore, I supposed the elders would at least preapre before engaging into a full-power battle, but it seems they're still oblivious to many things that happened.

10. Mohsen

Mohsen Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Storm's End
    Hulk and Goku are battle smart. The WWs are dumb whether it comes to battle or whatever. When the hulk faces off against the Sentry then he also knows quite too well that even he could get overpowered if he underestimates the Sentry. Goku never underestimates his opponents and his battle genius is quite high. The WWs throughout the whole arc were looking down on beings that are far stronger than them. They looked down on Rai,Muzaka and raskreia. This says it all. The one I've seen with decent battle IQ is Juraki. He knew that he can't hadle the lord and the Noblesse and decided to regroup with his race.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2017
    Asia Run and strixflash like this.
  11. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

India
    The Hulk is not an idiot he is pretty smart , world war hulk took down the entire marvel universe using his brawn and wits.He was also careful in his battle against sentry.Goku as well is not an idiot, he never underestimates his enemies and trash talks them.His battle instinct is good and he encourages his enemies to give it their all as he like to fight stronger opponents

The werewolfs on the other hand have huge ego and pride about them.Underestimating and trash talking their enemy is normal for them.They even looked down the Ras , Frankenstein , Muzaka and Rai.The only one I feel is a decent werewolf was Drakon other than Kentas and Lunark because atleast in his battle against Kei he accepted his defeat and admitted Kei being stronger.

12. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

Cayman Islands

I respectfully disagree with everything you have said and here is why.

I know this is a noblesse thread but I'm. Going to elaborate on Goku and the Hulk and why they are idiots.

First off, you went on to mention the variant of the Hulk, or Hulk at his best(My favorite Incarnation btw :) ) anyways, I was referring to the hulk in his regular form, which is the savage hulk.That form and most other forms of the Hulk. Are just savage dumb idiots that doesn't even know how to fight. It doesn't need to have any skill or brains when it fights because it's so damn powerful. Even so,I have watched other Variants of the Hulk, minus world war hulk. Get there asses kicked because they just don't know when to stop or know when they are simply outmatched. I have watched the juggernaut beat the crap out of the hulk many times in my child hood and as an adult, I have watched him get pounded by Thanos and Zeus. There was nothing strategic about those fights, he just went in there like some of these werewolves talking shit about " Hulk the strongest there" and got his ass moped.

2ndly, how is an idiot like Goku not worst than these werewolves? In all seriousness, Goku is a damn idiot!!!!!!!! He out of all people, does not comprehend danger. He is extremely arrogant, thinking he can beat or at least keep up with anyone. That's why he has gotten killed or even gotten his colleagues killed due to his arrogance. As a matter of fact, Dragon ball super is all about showing how dumb and arrogant he is.Goku is just a muscle head, he just has enough brains to move his body around in a powerful manner. Don't depend on him to come up with no bright ideas to save the day. He is an idiot for all intents and purposes. Goku is a danger to himself and everyone around him. He is willing to selfishly sacrifice others either physically, or even there companionship as he does with his wife, he is a horrible father, just to have a good fight.

Outside of being absolute idiots, Hulk can barely form a complete sentance for Christ sake, the only thing they have in common is there are absolutely tough bastards. When you go up against them it's not about how smart you are, it's about how tough u are.

Anyways, in some ways I agree, that the werewolves are more primitive minded. They just kept pouring there might and lives into an enemy hoping it would fall but so what how is that any diffrent from what Goku or Hulk would do?

Finally, let's not forget, that just like Humans and Nobles clearly have there own Laws,Culture and way of Life so does the werewolves. They were obligated to confront any enemy under the orders of there lord.

Just like if you are a police officer, and u are given the order to apprehend someone extremely dangerous, it's your Job to go ahead and apprehend them, no matter how dangerous they are.

Same goes for the Nobles, when they were being invaded, u expected them to run away because they were loosing? Or even in the case of Lazark?he could have used his stealth and speed to escape. It was those same skills that allowed him to defeat Koharu, he could have used that same effort to escape, instead he decided to take on 6 extremely powerful combatants and litterally ended up getting butchered. He did the same things those werewolves did, honor there lord and protect there Kingdom, I don't see everyone talking about how dumb Lazark is, instead everyone looks at him as a man of integrity but just because some Werewolf does the same action, there are idiots that have no brains. That's unfair.

13. strixflash

strixflash Registered User

Winterfell
    The raw only says "Kentas of werewolves" contacted Gejutel. It doesn't states if he is a Lord or not.

holycheesestixs and Asia Run like this.
  14. Barrier

Barrier Registered User

United Kingdom
    This killed me!!! :XD

strixflash likes this.
  15. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Hm... Could it be this time werewolves are decentralizing the lordship? Kentas is a repressentative from Werewolves to Lukedonia, and Lunark represented the werewolves for Union. Does it mean there's still a chance Dorant will assume the lordship?

16. holycheesestixs

United States
    It could be possible. But in account of the misdeeds Dorant has committed, it may be reconsidered.

Asia Run likes this.
  17. seira

seira Registered User

Winterfell
    As expected next chapters are gonna be focused on school life. We need some light and funny moments after this long arc. Rai went back to his precious school life and looks so healthy and happy. I feel bad for Frankenstein. Give the guy a break please. He can't handle guests in his house anymore. No wonder he's pissed :XD
    I'm hoping that Kentas became the Lord and with the help of Lunark and others he'll change the werewolf system. I wonder what does Muzaka have in his mind. Is it about werewolves or maybe Rai's health?

Asia Run likes this.
  18. Asia Run

Asia Run Mangahelper

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Muzaka is probably worrying about Garda and about his own life now, since he just abandoned those poor werewolves and let them decide their destiny alone, but it's possible he is also worried about Rai's health, his friend used a lot of life-force to help him. The one he should be worrying most about, thought, is Crombell. When will he finally understand Crombell isn't his friend and might harm him in the future?