1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  2. The Waifu Wars 2017 are over. Time for applause!
  3. This web comic needs more readers. So what are you waiting for? Read :D.
  4. Congratulations Jammin & Purity of Magi for winning the Manhwa Freestyle contest!, and well done to the other participants!.

New Week, New Contest!
    Time to get coloring! The theme is Pets Coloring.

Voting has begun for the Flower Banner contest!.
  5. The very first Manga Wars have begun! Nominate your Manga now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Spoiler Noblesse Chapter 478 Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Noblesse' started by Lady pompom, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. pramood

pramood Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

India
  3. Drakon

Drakon Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Cayman Islands
    Did Muzuka threaten Rai or something? If so, why?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 11, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 11, 2017 ---
    If Muzuka is still holding on to the grudge that Rai stopped him from slaughtering those Humans because he thought it was all there fault. That is stupid. It makes Muzuka as a character look very stupid. Not his fault, he ain't real but I would say that, it isn't a wise move by the authors.

Anyway, that's my opinion. I really love noblesse but if it starts going into a direction I don't like. I think I might have to move on to something else.

Rian likes this.
  4. aster4jaden

aster4jaden Registered User

United Kingdom
    Seems to me Muzaka still blames the Humans in some way, which I can agree with but I hope he isn't putting the full blame on them. Because Maduke and his followers made their own choices without human influence and they used each other.

5. haedr

haedr Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Iraq
    I Translated to interview
    Mazoka with Riezal

(After the kids left)

I felt it before, but it's good kids.
    I think I know why you changed.

I always remember Ashlyn when I see those kids.
    I wanted to make him live like those kids ...

Riezal.
    I want to hear your thoughts that I came to you.

Will you stop me again this time?

Muzaka. The death of Ashlein was probably done by the Werewolves who tried to get rid of you.

Yes. But humans were also on the plan.

It's not just Ashlin.

The man also killed the mother of the child.

Do you think that humans do not care because Maduku and the other guys are gone?

Ashlyn was a little younger than the kids.

There are children who have to live like those children before.

...Still
    I can not forget when Ashelin was cold in my arms.

Muzaka. I have already enjoyed a long time.

Those who have committed it have long since disappeared.

Yes. But it does not matter.

Because humans killed Ashlyn and her mother, who had no control over them.

I kept the humans.
    Humans took everything away from me.

This time it's my turn.

Riezal. From now on I will put revenge on humans.

Will you stop me again this time?

Yes. Even if you changed ... I would have blocked me.

I know what you mean.

I will not touch the humans until I have a fight with you in exchange for helping me when I have a problem with the clan.

I will fight with you when it appears before you again.

If you want to protect a human being, defeat me.

The next time we meet ...

You are not a friend but an enemy.

Stay well.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
  6. aster4jaden

aster4jaden Registered User

United Kingdom
    Thank You for this. Not going to lie I hope Muzaka gets consumed by Dark Spear now, I no longer care about him because the humans who wronged him are dead and most likely did what they did was because of Maduke. In the past they most likely would of never dared to mess with the werewolves like with the Nobles, so really the blame is with Maduke and his traitors.

So yeah I hope Franky gets his chance of getting to fight Muzaka and feeding him to Dark Spear, cause i'm done with him.

Rian, Bonita, Lady pompom and 3 others like this.
  7. haedr

haedr Registered User

Iraq
    cause i'm done with him.[/QUOTE]
    I have never seen a fool from Mazuka in my lif expectation is that Mazoka will already be food For a spear the darkness

8. Risa994

Risa994 Registered User

Jordan
    The chapters have been going on the same routine for a while now, I'm so tired of seeing the same jokes being repeated over and over, noblesse srly need a long break now, the author need to start thinking how to bring back the old webtoon, and muzaka can just go die bc he is no longer worth the saving after forgetting who saved his clan From the annihilation :(

Lady pompom and haedr like this.
  9. victim

victim Registered User

Kenya
    in this final battle i hope we see a major power up for rai or a rebirth which will make him regain his lost strength..my heart isnt strong enough to see rai die

haedr likes this.
  10. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Okay,Muzaka should receive the award of idiot of the year, just what? He retributes his friend fighting him :epicfacepalm. The guy seriously has brain issues, maybe 800 years being experiented must have messed more his damaged brain. But going against humans doesn't mean he will be against Crombell and the Union? His actions make no sense at all.

Risa994, Angie7 and haedr like this.
  11. Blackdynamite410

Blackdynamite410 Registered User

United States
    I'll be ok with this if it leads to a proper Frankenstein vs Muzaka fight. Muzaka has not only challenged his master, he's also threatened the kids.

Risa994 and Lady pompom like this.
  12. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

Mangahelper

Brazil
    I'm still wondering how this works for Muzaka, I mean, he will wait Garda get better and then tear apart his alliance with Crombell and proceed killing the humans or is he telling about killing innocent humans while letting union alive?

Anyways, you're right, it would be a good pretext for Franky to finally get a chance of fighing the former werewolf lord, Muzaka has been waiting for a chance like that too. Let's see what Muzaka plans next.

Rian likes this.
  13. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

India
    I sincerely hope Muzaka gets consumed by Dark Spear now.This undermines the last arc where Maduke came clean and told the truth about the killing of Ashlyn.The Nobles and Werewolfs who conspired are dead and now he gains back the support of his people and his closest werewolf companion.He is still thinking about revenge then it just destroys the character or what little growth he could have had after the last arc.Humans in the past were not as strong as the werewolfs and nobles hence would not dare cross them and go along with the plan.It was not a human who had killed Ashlyn but a werewolf using a crossbow, no way he can know that now can he.If Muzaka had threatened the children he hung out with this chapter he is no different from the ones who killed his daughter , I would argue he is much worse.Muzaka now is just going about for petty revenge is just sad,he got most of the things he wanted back and he still aims for revenge.

Another point to confirm Muzaka's stupidity he is cooperating with Crombell and gave him Garda.Crombell has been getting data from everyone and recently he got the data from the werewolf territory with Garda he gets the anti Muzaka weapon data and has the knowledge of the blood stone.If Muzaka is trying to cross Crombell after Garda heals he would fail.It would be cool if Crombell has his won version of dark spear and it absorbs Muzaka.

Also I did not like the children arc going shopping and gaming with Muzaka , it just felt very repetitive.

Rian, Risa994, Angie7 and 1 other person like this.
  14. Bonita

Bonita Registered User

Indonesia
    Glad i'm not the one who is so done with Muzaka. Can he not make Raizel use his life force again after the unnecessary fight between them during werewolves episodes?? Sheet.

The author might have been preparing the next conflict without even having hiatus, but how they keep beating the bush without any clear direction for one month worthed episode is too much.

15. Rian

Rian Registered User

India
    Why shouldn't all werewolf including Muzaka be held accountable for plotting those two and many more deaths if that's how Muzaka's reasoning works. He kept werewolves and they took everything away from him including Rai. But nope. He wouldn't kill rest of were wolves for being the were wolves to kill his daughter but he holds all humans accountable and ready to kill Rai for that. He should kill himself first because they died for being associated with him. Jealous selfish thankless fool.

Going by the summary werewolves are officially the stupidest tribe. Only Lunark seems to use her brain properly and I hope I didn't jinx it just now by saying that.

Creators seem to be facing writer's block and yet pushing it.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2017
    Bonita, Risa994 and Angie7 like this.
  16. Mohsen

Mohsen Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Storm's End
    So how exactly does Muzaka think he does stand a chance against Rai after seeing what Rai could have done to him 820 years ago if he simply wished to kill him?
    I mean Muzaka is having a big mouth cause he knows exactly that Rai will be fighting him and hesitate to kill him off. Especially cause Rai once killed his brother and may regret it so doing it again will be even harder for him.

17. Manav Mehta

Manav Mehta Registered User

India
    I do agree with you.The nobles did not hold Ragus's daughter and his clansmen responsible because they had nothing to do with his betrayal.It should be the same for werewolves and humans.All the werewolves who were on Muzaka's side were killed except Garda according to Maduke.This makes Kentas,Lunark and the remaining werewolves equally responsible for Ashlyn's death according to Muzaka's logic.Muzaka himself is the biggest reason why his daughter and lover were killed , his stupidity and disregard for the werewolf throne created a rift in the werewolf community and due to his carelessness who knows how many humans and children were killed by Maduke and co.Now that I think about it, in the flashback where Rai and Muzaka first met ,Garda said that everyone in the werewolf family is against Muzaka so where did the mysterious pro Muzaka faction come to be ?

The werewolves are truly the stupidest tribe including Kentas and Lunark.Lunark being an elder probably knows about modification and experiments, she could easily figure out that the werewolves were getting sacrificed since they would require data for werewolves modifications and human data would not apply to them same goes for Kentas but they were a blind eye to it until they saw Garda.Rai and the others fought for Muzaka also took down Maduke and saved the remaining werewolves.He makes threats instead of showing gratitude ,there was no reason to save this ungrateful fool and we are right where we were before this arc except -2 elders.They really could have improved Muzaka's character but they just screwed with it.

This may seem like a rant but this chapter really got on my nerves.

18. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

Mangahelper

Brazil
    I think Muzaka's stupidity is beyond repair, but if we're talking about consistency, he has been a consistent (and stubborn) idiot for quite a while. During this last arc he was saving the werewolves he liked and killing the ones that disagreed with him or to the ones to whom he held grudges (like Zaiga), he was very partial even when he was a lord, it shouldn't be any different wth humans he hated for centuries(on his mind, of course).

I believe this personality is mostly to constrats with Raizel's, since Raizel kille his own bloodline, his brother for disonoring the rules, he can't simply agree that raizel is the most reasonable one and is doing his job fairly differently from his distorted sense of justice that saves the ones he likes and kills the ones he dislikes withouth consideration for rules at all.

Rian and Risa994 like this.
  19. Rian

Rian Registered User

India
    Lunark of course had an idea but she didn't have many options either. Meduke was in control and Kentas objecting to him instantly landed him in the lab. She went looking for Muzaka because she now was aware of him being still alive plus he let them go. If kentas hadn't gotten in trouble she might have kept her mouth shut. But since Muzaka let them go, and care for Garda she used her being prisoner to get Muzaka to help Kentas. . Kentas was more naive.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 13, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 13, 2017 ---
    You have a point there. I didn't think of it that way, since Zaiga or the likes would have killed him back if they could. So it seemed to me that he dealt with him in typical werewolf manner- kill your enemies and keep friends around. He went in only to save Garda. But yea I agree with what you said. His sense of justice is distorted as well as his sense of decency. He wants to kill humans so comes and spends time with them to get to know them. Yea right. The humans who were sent to kill Ashlyn had more hesitation when they learned they were sent to kill a child. It was Raskeria who even thought about helping other werewolves and first thing he does is to tell them he wants to attack noblesse and his friends.

No wonder Frankenstein never liked him despite him being friendly to Rai.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
    Lady pompom likes this.
  20. Mohsen

Mohsen Registered User

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity

Storm's End
    This is again proof how incapable the old lord was. I mean he is the one who wanted Rai and Muzaka to befriend each other the most. He also should have known how dumb Muzaka is. So why did he wish for Muzaka and Rai being friends? Did he want Rai to again live through a nightmre by having to kill the closest person to him?