1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to try an epicly kawaii RPG? Check this out!
  3. Time for a new Photography Art Contest! Submissions for Bad Weather Photography Contest has begun. Enjoying those beautiful weathers, show off your photography skill!

Also, you may vote for your favorite piece in the Summer Art Contest Manga Helpers Flag !
  4. The Manga League is finally here!
  5. World Cup 2018 has begun. Come discuss everything about the tournament HERE!
  6. The MangaHelpers Waifu Wars 2018 have entered its third round! Fight for your Waifu now!
  7. The new season of the Anime League is here!
  8. The Tokyo Ghoul Awards have begun! Nominate your favorite moments and characters now!
  9. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!

Spoiler Noblesse Chapter 521 Spoiler Thread

Discussion in 'Noblesse' started by Lady pompom, Jul 3, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member

Mangahelper

Brazil
    This is where you can post and discuss the spoilers for the next chapter of Noblesse.

Posting Rules
    • Spoiler threads may be locked until confirmed spoilers are available.
    • Anyone who has found spoilers may PM a Local Moderator for that forum or a Global Moderator/Administrator to unlock the Spoiler Pics & Summaries thread.
    • When posting spoilers, please include said spoiler, link to the source and credit them whenever possible(see Formatting Spoilers below); we understand that some spoilers may be posted anonymously.

24 Hour Spoiler Rule
    • MangaHelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters outside of chapter threads. This blockade ends 24 hours after an english scanlation is publicly released.
    • With consideration for your fellow members, posting discussion regarding a recently released chapter must be kept within [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags until 24 hours have passed after the chapter's release.
    • Please also be considerate when creating discussion threads during this spoiler time. We ask that any posts made within this period be spoiler tagged and that the thread title not be a dead give away to chapter events. The staff team will adjust these threads if and when needed.
    • For series with no forum, [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags must be used while the 24 hour rule is enforced.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters on the forum.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released. We've eased up on the rule to allow discussion within spoiler tags, but please be adhere to these. Failure to do so may result in the removal of your post.

Spoiler Pics and Translations
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries. Check the thread before posting. Redundant posts will be removed.
    • Please keep in mind that some members have a slow connection or on mobile quota, so if there're several large images, enclose them in spoiler tags for faster rendering of the page.
    • Videos are not a valid form of chapter/ spoilers, please avoid posting those.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    • Under no circumstance is it acceptable to post rips of official scans (Viz, Kondasha, etc) on the forum.

Formatting SpoilersWe ask that proper format is followed, to provide the maximum amount of information and best reading experience. Ensure you are always providing a link to the source for your spoilers, as well as crediting the original poster where possible.

Example One ( Spoiler Pics):

Source:Mangahelpers
    Credits: Ohana

[​IMG]

Example Two (Spoiler Text):

Credits: Ohana

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque pretium nunc et ante condimentum eget fermentum velit posuere.
    Proin sollicitudin mollis augue sed semper.
    Aenean eget lectus eget risus laoreet convallis id non massa. Cras non urna vitae neque imperdiet rhoncus.
    Quisque luctus felis ultricies eros mollis pulvinar.

In the case of series that do not have sub-forum please follow the same format, adding [SPOILER][/SPOILER] tags:

Credit: Ohana

[​IMG]

2. strixflash

strixflash Registered User

Winterfell
    Sighs. I don't even get why the hell author is wasting panels in every fucking chapter on Raizel Knights who are spread around the city.

A short chapter btw. Some good stuff otherwise lackluster.

haedr likes this.
  3. haedr

haedr Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Iraq
    The author continues to flounder

strixflash likes this.
  4. Dark clouds

Dark clouds Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

Bolivia
    I just caught up how can I find the new spoiler guys :)

5. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Welcome to the forums. :celebrate

The new spoilers aren't out yet, but a link will be posted when they come out. Probably the leaker delayed or had some issue, it happens one in a while :hmm

Dark clouds likes this.
  6. strixflash

Winterfell
    Haedr is busy due to real life stuff and hence can't post raw. There used to be another source (through Facebook) but it died as Naver deactivated her account twice. Now, Haedr is the only source.

Lady pompom likes this.
  7. Dark clouds

Bolivia
    The only source in the whole world !! I’M Impressed :D

8. Leifman

Leifman Registered User

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member

Israel
    Regardless you are really not missing anything with noblesse... it became complete and utter garbage.
    We are on the "nakama" save the world for humans arc with "Let's chase crumbel" main/subplot that is going to be a snoozefest till the author stops being lazy and comes up with an idea how to end or again prolong needlessly the story.

9. Dark clouds

Bolivia
    Cruel review :D but I still enjoying reading it plus nothing had completed yet some of parts of the story still missing
    The only thing I think about is crombel that powerful to face raizel , franken !! Plus he underestimate the power of nobles and werewolves by attacking them what make him so confident!

10. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

Mangahelper

Brazil
    The other sources also didn't release spoilers from 521, they only have until chap 520.

Crombell was the first big villain from Union, nothing more fair than having him as the last, even more with his compettition of "who's the best scientist" with Franken.

Dark clouds likes this.
  11. strixflash

Winterfell
    The other sources use Haedr as their source :teehee

Still the mysterious guy distributing Blood Stones like candies is missing. Unless authors forgot about him and don't bother to explain how come everyone has a blood stone...

That reminds me Yuri and vo would have blood stone as well. Damn

Lady pompom likes this.
  12. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

Mangahelper

Brazil
    :XD I was wondering that

The new power he got could be from a bloodstone... It makes sense given Crombell told Yuri gave up lifepan to get power. I wish for once Crombell did some sort of old-school enhancement like Franky. Maybe a better version of bloodstone <_>

13. Arrogant

Arrogant Registered User

Croatia
    I can get the panels if they're needed that badly.

14. Dark clouds

Bolivia
    The author didn’t confirmed yet that it’s going to end but whatever Crombel is match for Frankie not raizel I hope there’s another enemies from nobles I want to know more about rai’s bro and what happened between them
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 11, 2018 at 9:58 PM, Original Post Date: Jul 11, 2018 at 9:55 PM ---
    I think they told before about that gradius stolen the blood stone from rai’s mansion plus he create one similar to the real one by his experiments

15. strixflash

Winterfell
  16. Lady pompom

Lady pompom aka Asia Run

Mangahelper

Brazil
    Thanks for the offer, if it won't cause any trouble or if it isn't any dubious link, it wouldn't hurt having some pannels, but those synopsis count as spoilers too.

So Frankenstein is acting without Rai's consent again, but they have a mental link, I doubt the secrecy will last for long :XD And four sattelites found, how many were left to be found?

17. Arrogant

Arrogant Registered User

Croatia
    I can just screenshot them if you're fine with that.

(Screenshot meaning taking a pic from my phone. You can't actually screenshot through their program.)

18. strixflash

Winterfell
    I am sure most of our spoiler readers would appreciate your efforts of posting the screenshot even if it's from other phone.

19. Arrogant

Arrogant Registered User

Croatia
    You cool with ordering them for me?
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 12, 2018 at 8:40 PM, Original Post Date: Jul 12, 2018 at 8:29 PM ---
    Well whatever, here you guys go. I don't read the series, so i might've missed some important stuff. (I know it's not the best, just wanted to help in some capacity.)

20. omr777

omr777 Registered User

Egypt