1. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!

2. Congratulations Ustegius for winning the Brothers set contest!, and well done to the other participants!.
    New Week, New Contest!
    Time for a short story. The theme is Dystopia. Showcase your writting skills!

Voting has begun for the Self Portrait Drawing contest!.
  3. The Waifu Wars 2017 Semifinals have begun! Bring the salt and cast your votes!
  4. We are looking for new moderators and News Writers. If you are interested, apply here.
  5. Nominate your favourite moments and characters in Fairy Tail as we celebrate the completion of the series.
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
In case you've missed it, Mangahelpers is recruiting new Moderators/News Writers. If you're interested, please read HERE for more information.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Novels’ lovers, here are the perfect app for you : Neovel !

Discussion in 'Manhua' started by Neovel, Apr 7, 2017.

1. Neovel

Neovel Registered User

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner

France
    Hi everyone,

As all of us here, I am a huge fan of novels. This passion led me to develop an app, Neovel, designed in harmony with the reader's expectations.
    Neovel’s goal is to reunite all the novels’ lovers in our app allowing them to read anywhere at anytime they want !

First of all, let me present you the app :
    • Receive a notification whenever a chapter is released
    • Tracks your reading progression
    • 2000+ web novels availables with unlimited favorite list
    • Fast and intuitive UI
    • Ad-Free
    It is currently referencing all **Novel Updates**’ books in a single, simplified interface.

Currently the chapters are directly read on the host’s website. The final objective would be to read offline in the app according to the websites’s rights.

At the moment, the beta version is in the store since a month and constantly improving thanks to all the betatesters’ impressions
    As I think the version stable, I would like to share it with you today !

As for the betatesters I would be pleased to received all your feelings about the app (goods as bads) and discussed it with you.

You can directly download it in the Google PlayStore: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=guemard.thibault.wuxiaco&hl=en

There is a contact address in the app, but if you already want to contact me, please send me a mail at app.neovel@gmail.com

Thanks a lot and I hope you will enjoy the as much as I enjoyed making it.

Neovel