Seinen - Onani Master Kurosawa | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Seinen Onani Master Kurosawa

segua

Reviewer
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Title: Onani Master Kurosawa a.k.a. Mastubation Master Kurosawa
Genres: Seinen, Doujinshi, Drama, Mature, Psychological, Romance, School Life, Slice of Life
Author: Ise Katsura
Artist: Yoko
Publication: N/A
Start Date: N/A
End Date: Complete
Number of chapters at review: 31
Number of chapters read by reviewer: 31

General Overview:

In the privacy of a girl's stall, Kurosawa reaches out to the many girls in his middle school. Providing him with a safe place, Kurosawa would choose a female target to relieve his sexual stress upon. When his supposed clandestine act is uncovered, Kurosawa has to answer to the bidding of a troubled girl to keep his performance in the dark.

Category Ratings: (1-10 scale)

Art: 8

Unfinished and rough. The style was sketchy but it was overlooked as I was drawn more into the story. As the story progress, the art style become a zero issue. Overall, Yoko did a good job. The body compositions, facial expressions and environmental art were good. Yoko's talent succeeded in creating Ise Katsura's world.

Personally, I thought the children looked more like high school kids.

Plot: 8

I thought it was going to be a very dirty manga, but it wasn't. Onani Master Kurosawa has a very humane depth about it. This series was short, but the plot was exceptional in my opinion. The story kept getting brighter and brighter. It was a gratifying read.

Characters: 8

It's said that mastubation is really bad. It makes a person more tired than they naturally are, premature graying and balding and finally, bad breath. I thought it was funny that Kurosawa had what looked like dark bags underneath his eyes. It reminded me of the above.

The growth of the protagonist is something the reader should pay attention to. This is what I would highlight. Kurosawa has a lot of guts period.

The rest of the cast were there just to compliment the story. The key characters that were there really helped changed the story. They were set there to trigger certain things in Kurosawa.

Theme: 10

I think it's right to say that a people will not move unless emotionally impact. We could see this take place with both characters though each one evolves differently. The other cast members of this story plays an important role also.

Originality: 10

What differentiated Onani Master Kurosawa from most mangas that I've read was the human psychology. Delving into Kurosawa's mind revealed the reasons for his actions. It got very personal if the reader could relate.

Overall: 9

The pyschological states of the main character's mind was nasty and perverted. This manga uncovers the dark side of human nature especially males. It was portrayed, in my opinion, as realistic. The sadism of the sexual fantasies is the play of involuntary rape in a controlled setting. How the main character goes about this is no different than what people do in the real world. For a manga to touch upon such a private matter was what made Onani Master Kurosawa a fascinating read.

Warning: Might not be suitable. (PM me if these spoilers are appropriate or not. I'll replace them.)

Last edited:

Spartacus

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree with this review.
The art work made me feel like I was reading a doujinshi.

But this was a really great read.

arslan1

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
It's said that mastubation is really bad. It makes a person more tired than they naturally are, premature graying and balding and finally, bad breath. I thought it was funny that Kurosawa had what looked like dark bags underneath his eyes. It reminded me of the above.

readmanga

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
master masterbater kurosawa, LOL, overall this i a good read, with a good storyline, i recommend this one http://goo.gl/akzAe4