One Piece Anime - Most Well Animated Episodes? | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

One Piece Anime - Most Well Animated Episodes?

warsaint777

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Sup kids. Yeah, the question mark implies that I don't know the answer and that I'm looking for them. Please, though, first understand what I'm looking for...

First of all, you all need to have seen the Naruto anime episode 133. Shonen Jump rightly dubbed it the single greatest animated shonen fight in all of history. Since then, Naruto 133 has been used as a universal measurement in judging how good an animated fight is. So look at that first. After that, you can probably answer my question knowing what I'm looking for. If you have the time, the two runner-up episodes are 30 and 71.

The only One-Piece episode I have seen is the one where Luffy fights Usopp. I downloaded it assuming it'd be particularly well made seeing as it was such a climax for the series. I really was impressed, but I don't feel like it's the best they've done. There were very few segments of genuinely fluid animation and it was a little heavy on the flashbacks too (though I know to have some was vital to the drama). So yeah, that episode is probably the bare minimum, quality-wise, that keeps my fascination.

So then. What, truly, are the most well animating and most adrenalin (sp?) pumping episodes of the One Piece anime? I won't be surprised if not a single episode of the series comes anywhere close to those Naruto examples above, but if so, I'd like to know so I can download them and dissect them over and over again since I'm so unhealthily obsessed with animated combat.

Thanks broskies/sissies.

Last edited by a moderator:

murai

Reaction score
Naruto 133... thats the Naruto/Sasuke fight, right?

warsaint777

Reaction score
Country
United States
murai said:
Naruto 133... thats the Naruto/Sasuke fight, right?
Haha, yeah. THE.

venicia777

Manga Editor
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi
hey!!! are we supposed to choose only one most well animated episode? i have more than one in one piece(like fights in skypiea, against crocodile- and broggi vs the other giant-forgot his name)

warsaint777

Reaction score
Country
United States
venicia777 said:
hey!!! are we supposed to choose only one most well animated episode? i have more than one in one piece(like fights in skypiea, against crocodile- and broggi vs the other giant-forgot his name)
Dude are you serious?! Then hell yeah! Name them all! If you know for a fact that they're seriously adrenalin-pumping well animated fights! I'll check them all out! If you're able to perceive which are better than which, put them in order if you want to![br]Posted at: February 17, 2006, 12:24:47 PM_________________________________________________Hey guys, I know not many people would care about a topic like this, but I finally just found a means of downloading One Piece episodes.

So if anyone actually knows the episode numbers to some of the most exciting episodes, I'm needing them now. :amuse

I just saw the latest episode. It was so exciting and it didn't even have any fighting in it. When the train flew into the thundering night sky with the slow motion and silence- that was the most epic shyt I've ever seen in my life. Please help me out here people. I want more.

Thanks kids

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Go to #Kaizoku-Fansubs @ irc.rizon.net

You should be able to get all the episodes there.

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
That's not what he asked for ;) but useful nonetheless... sorry, i don't watch the anime (yet), so i'll shut myself up this instant...

psychohare

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
geez, all i can say is that there are no best episodes, u really gotta watch the whole thing in order to enjoy it, and definitely, as everyone knows, battles in one piece take several episodes, coz most of the time they have numerous battles that happen simulataneously. One piece combats drag too long......... and we all know why.

Obito

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Well 2 fights I think of that were well done were episodes 126 Crocodile vs Luffy and 151 Luffy vs Bellamy

shinwei

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So it seems like the ratings for One Piece keep getting higher and higher so the company that does it has a lot more money now than it did in the beginning, so all the current episodes (219+) are done in HDTV quality and the animation is very noticeably better than all the episodes before then.