Chapter One Piece Chapter 1033 Discussion

JStackz26

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Also, given what Nami did to Luffy well she has nerve to be mad at Sanji. She should know better than anyone what Sanji had to go through in WCI. Just reading back. She was in tears over having to betray Luffy. I wonder if Zoro will be forced into doing the same. With the main 5:
Nami - Betray Luffy for Arlong
Usopp - Over the going Merry
Sanji - Over saving the Baratie, and the strawhats themselves
Zoro - Well he has no worldy attachments so I guess only his hometown but I guess he's the only one of the core members who won't have a betrayal moment I guess.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

My guessing is bigmom will be the next nakama. It fit for the next opponent. By the end of wano, luffy and co. already gain yonko title, that's why the next nakama will be yonko level in strength.
Yamato you mean? I don't know about Big Mom but I'm hoping for Yamato.
I missed on Caesar and Reiju.
My other future hopes are Hancock and Sabo would be cool or some new Logia user.
Speaking of which I'm hoping we get Logia Nami (Snow-Snow fruit). I hope Oda doesn't make it so only enemies or non crew members will get Logia ability due to it being a bit overpowered. But with Haki, it shouldn't make it such a big deal for someone like Nami to have.

Last edited:

Cavendish

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hiyori magically showing up in front of Orochi mirrors Fauxden showing up in front of the Scabbards, like almost to a tee. I'm like 89% sure this is an illusion of Komurasaki or some such. I'm really starting to wonder if Hiyori has some sort of DF. If that was her healing the Scabbards, she did that pretty magically as well. They were thoroughly wrecked and then pretty much all back at full health after she left them.
I don't know if she is an illusion. She could have planned this for ages together with Denjiro. Maybe she was planning along as a plan B if Denjiro wouldn't have cut her to act like a geisha for the Fire Festival and stab Orochi. But when she fixed the Scabbards she might have whispered to Denjiro to meet her at the basement. I wouldn't mind if she had a Devil Fruit, it's possible, but she fixed Zoro with bandages and not with some sort of power like she would've been having powers like Mansherry of Tontatta Land.

Bandit99

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What happened to the whole CP0’s main priority being to kill Who’s Who thing?

They made that such a big deal then left it alone lol

Aki1991

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Greece
What happened to the whole CP0’s main priority being to kill Who’s Who thing?

They made that such a big deal then left it alone lol
This!

Wano has the worst and some of the best moments. But overall I can not enjoy it so much like other Arcs.

Ēsu Taichou

Penguin Overlord
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
CP0 implied they didn't have to do much since they assumed Who's Who would lose to Jimbei.
Also, don't forget that Rob Lucci called them with orders from above which was to capture Nico Robin so currently that's taking priority over anything else they had intended.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I'm really starting to wonder if Hiyori has some sort of DF. If that was her healing the Scabbards, she did that pretty magically as well. They were thoroughly wrecked and then pretty much all back at full health after she left them.
I don't think it was Hiyori who healed the Scabbards

Kawamatsu said he saw a glimpse of that person, but there was no way it was real

While the Scabbards may not expect Hiyori to be in Onigashima, would her presence make them doubt reality?

I think the Scabbards hinted at who that person was when they were discussing if the fake Oden was real

They said Toki's power couldn't bring a dead person from the past, but they did not bring up that Toki herself is supposed to be dead?