Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1073 - Spoiler Discussion

Federicoxxx

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
What i wonder, their 1st debut are chapter 233, we got they 1st name after 850 chaper a head, n its more than 10 years,,
yup.. not even the full mistery of D.F have been solved and i belief cause is related to the blank century / ancient kingdom.. we got an update on this arc.. but not the whole true, i always tough they came from a hidden secret tree hidden somewhere, but i guess some of them just magically appear in some parts of the world.. taking the places of normal fruits, some being born from wishes of ppl from god know how long ago.. as for ancient zoans 4 example the NATURAL process of creation exactly still elude me.. specially ancient zoans like Drake, ¿it could mean those could have have millons of years in circulation ?.. in resume there is still lot of misteries unsolved from Day 1.. lets not forget the D. just to mention another.

baditz

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
21 years ago :doge
Wat D. Fak,,, :twitch
U are right,,,
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

yup.. not even the full mistery of D.F have been solved and i belief cause is related to the blank century / ancient kingdom.. we got an update on this arc.. but not the whole true, i always tough they came from a hidden secret tree hidden somewhere, but i guess some of them just magically appear in some parts of the world.. taking the places of normal fruits, some being born from wishes of ppl from god know how long ago.. as for ancient zoans 4 example the NATURAL process of creation exactly still elude me.. specially ancient zoans like Drake, ¿it could mean those could have have millons of years in circulation ?.. in resume there is still lot of misteries unsolved from Day 1.. lets not forget the D. just to mention another.
Yeah, the DF kinda off, i believe/hope its not a whole lore about DF,,

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Yeah, Vegapunk theoriezed what Devil Fruits purpose are, not how they are created

There's no way Vegapunk said each type of Devil Fruit require completely different methods of duplicating their powers, and never elaborate on that

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
As a reminder:

Mercury - God of financial gain, commerce, eloquence, messages, communication, travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery, merchants, thieves

Venus - Goddess of love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory

Mars - God of war, guardian of agriculture and the Roman people

Jupiter - King of the Gods, God of the sky and lightning

Saturn - God of the Capitol, time, wealth, agriculture, and liberation

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So now we have characters named after Roman Gods and the three Ancient Weapons that are named after Greek Gods.
The Ancient Weapons are mixed, no?

Hades - Pluto
Poseidon - Neptune
Uranus - Caelus

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
The Ancient Weapons are mixed, no?

Hades - Pluto
Poseidon - Neptune
Uranus - Caelus
Greek names Oda has used:

Atlas
Hera
Heracles
Nike (possibly Nika)
Poseidon
Prometheus
Uranus
Zeus

Zephyr was also used for the name of an Admiral

TitaniumOxide

Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey guys it's been a while.

So the Germa cloning tech was a foreshadow of this huh. I don't know how I feel about these clones popping up. VP sure loves cloning. At least his clones aren't 9999 of the same faces like from the Germa. Wow Judge be despising VP's invention on the cover page but acquires his cloning tech? Damn, Sanji always thought his dad is an asshole but looks like Judge has always been kind of a dick even decades ago. You guys pretty much captured all the talking points so I guess I just wanna ask, does Stussy have a hito hito no mi model vampire or just a bat df? Either way, if her bite puts a person to sleep, couldn't they just wake up from whatever reason? I wouldn't count Lucci out for too long. I wonder because knocked out is different than sleeping. It can be interchangeably used here but it really just seem like regular slumber to me the way she uses the word sleep.

I'm glad it's still funny af to see you people talk. Good to maybe be back.

Federicoxxx

Reaction score
Country
Argentina
Jesus christ she is fast...saying she is fast than Lucci is already saying a lot.. too bad he didnt seem to take her so seriously.. so he didnt transform.. not normal .. or awaken, maybe he was confident he could beat her without his d.f .. to be honest even awaken, she probably could have beat him... i wonder what the hell is she.. thanks god she is on Vega Side... for a moment i tough in the possibility she was neither on vega .. anf neither on cp side.. some kind of own Agenda in secret from everyone else.. Vega and Wg... a free agent you could say.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Knowing Zoro.. i know why he is smiling..he dont care a dick if is a kid.m it is still a Mihawk clone . it is goin to be useful.. for him as a curiosity about How strong it was Mihawk as a kid.. i mean if he still had trouble to beat chibi mihawk you dont need to be a genius to know you are still freaking far away to beat the Adult original Mihawk..

Kid or not Zoro wont hold back.. he is fighting the kid version of the Best swordman in the whole freaking world....surely a super fun match 4 zoro
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Hey guys it's been a while.

So the Germa cloning tech was a foreshadow of this huh. I don't know how I feel about these clones popping up. VP sure loves cloning. At least his clones aren't 9999 of the same faces like from the Germa. Wow Judge be despising VP's invention on the cover page but acquires his cloning tech? Damn, Sanji always thought his dad is an asshole but looks like Judge has always been kind of a dick even decades ago. You guys pretty much captured all the talking points so I guess I just wanna ask, does Stussy have a hito hito no mi model vampire or just a bat df? Either way, if her bite puts a person to sleep, couldn't they just wake up from whatever reason? I wouldn't count Lucci out for too long. I wonder because knocked out is different than sleeping. It can be interchangeably used here but it really just seem like regular slumber to me the way she uses the word sleep.

I'm glad it's still funny af to see you people talk. Good to maybe be back.
German setup is different.. it is made in a way 3 or 4 models exists.. speed model, streghnt model..the whole idea it was not really making each one different leaving aside the different abilities option.. the idea it was . to be able to have an infinite army at your disposal.. easy to replenish.. any time you want.. totally obedient.. ( you can even order them to let themselves die).. so you kill 30 of them.. in hours you probably had 30 more to replenish those.. they r not more than a tool.. stussy is different VP put care on her.. but it is still unknow if a clone can get the original owner d.f probably not.. otherwise he might even be able to replicate logias (not as fruits ) as clones with the d.f power already inside... i m pretty sure stussy didnt heredit his power.. she probably eat a d.f later on

LadyVados

Reaction score
Country
Gotei 13
The drugs you do must be amazeballs
I mean he has AdCoC. Luffy became Yonko level just by mastering AdCoC. Maybe he has been training and mastered it by now.

Ero-Sanji

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Hold on, a minute ago y'all were arguing that Lucci was admiral level and now you're clowning him... smdh.

Very happy for Green Bull, he really needed this.

Also, how terrifying were the Rocks Pirates? Stussy wasn't even mentioned by Sengoku, yeesh.

PeanutButterJelly

Reaction score
Country
Croatia
Stussy is just built different 😍

Would this mean her powers aren't DF related, since uses the lipstick and didn't weaken herself?

electricmastro

Reaction score
Country
United States
After how Stussy and Weevil seem to be turning out, it's pretty crazy to think how it's getting to the point of other characters turning out to be Rocks clones. Makes me wonder what existential crises would come from that.

chitgoks

Reaction score
Country
Philippines
very good chapter! so many revelations! but darn... break! hahaha

baditz

Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
Stussy is just built different 😍

Would this mean her powers aren't DF related, since uses the lipstick and didn't weaken herself?
It can be like Smoker weapon, she just hold the holder, not direct touch sea stone, but well her power itself are mystery, did she even DF user,,

Pbgustang

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia
This is what i expect a yonko like luffi shouldve done. one or two moves is enough to defeat the likes of lucci. Masterclass