Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1073 - Spoiler Discussion

JStackz26

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Miss Bakkin Miss Buckingham Stussy. Basically Oda just pretty much implied they
are one in the same. I guess she got that Hyougoro aging rather than Big Mom or Garp.
That is a weird twist, I thought it said Marines save Sphinx from Marco. Then I was wondering why Kizaru was casually asking Marco about Vegapunk. Bakkin suddenly playing nice since she lost her bargaining chip I guess. And I guess there is no more Weevil story. Marco is lucky, imagine he would have came back to Sphinx destroyed. And that is technically courtesy of Luffy. Luffy beating Warlords led to Marco being able to go to Wano because the Kingdoms disbanded Warlords System and the marines caught up with Weevil, who then protected Sphinx instead of destroying it.
Then of course there is

Garp to Vegapunk:
Lets switch offspring, you get the pirate I get the one who chose to work for us
ZKK = Zoro Knocksdown Kaku

ZKK already happened

:yoda
Zoro Kills Kalories (I'm switching things around just like the Zoro fans)
by getting sent flying by King and later S-Hawk.

For the record Sanji did send S-Jinbe flying a bit. BUT to be fair, Jinbe is naturally weaker than Mihawk. The real Jinbe with the Devil Fruit Seraphim Jinbe has is probably still weaker. But Jinbe does have the super strength from his race.
Now the whole S-Hawk was shocked from Zoro's strength could basically be:
-Didn't anticipate Zoro could stop the attack
-Agitation that Zoro interfered in his attack on Lilith
But Zoro did get pushed back. Zoro fans shouldn't be angry about it, that's the same one that Blackbeard had to use hardening to block against and the attack S-Hawk used eventually sliced half a mountain. If people presumed Zoro is suddenly stronger than someone who took attacks from both Devil Fruits of Whitebeard and I think Sengoku head on then they are ridiculous.

As for Kizaru, I'll presume he fights Sanji since he's over here serving the Gorosei tea like Sanji baked Big Mom a cake. Apparently Sanji is Big Mom's ally.
Here captain Luffy eat this soggy rain damaged food. That is representation of the mockery that was made of me by Big Mom.
Hey Big Mom, my Captain ate your cake? Here let me bake you a fresh one from scratch.
Infuriating lol

Honestly at this point I have no matchups in mind, my mind is blank in that regard

What did cross my mind though is this BUT for specific reason I can't give all the details to:
(Sanji eats Devil Fruit)
(Nami becomes a Logia)
(Sanji being infused with greenblood by vegapunk)
(Boa Hancock officially joins the strawhat pirates)
(Yamato officially joins the strawhat pirates)
(Yamato officially joins the strawhat pirates as a crew member)
(Vegapunk Lilith officially joins the strawhat pirates as a crew member)
(Jewelry Bonney becomes an official strawhat)
(Oda creates more strong female characters as well as more strong opponents for the straw hats)
(Sanji developing advanced conqueror's haki)
(Sanji Developing ACOC)

1st and 3rd may be one of the 2. But interesting how these things seem to work out a certain way and happened to be things that I either hoped or anticipated. I wonder how many I get off the list.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

A lot is about to happen. Because I also forgot G-14 is about to head to egghead so that's a vice Admiral and some sword members as well as possibly XDrake (also sword). The thing related to Sabo possibly may also still be the cause of Bonney being trapped. Although technically I was mistaken about him being with Bonney on an island. But it would be crazy if he somehow shows up as well. There's a lot of unpredictability upcoming here.

Pro Ban Corps

Reaction score
Country
England
So spoiler got us excited for zoro and they ain’t mentioned he got swept back by S hawk, but it’s cool tho.

Man like Saturn looks like he gonna turn up and F*ck it all up. Kizaru can catch a fade of the top 3fighters at this point.

but if SHO ain’t set off by the time They arrive, it’s gonna be peak.
wondering how these lot will enter Egghead tho, cos Kumas power got CP0 in.

Lastly… Could it be that BB knows where the location of Green blood is kn the body or whatever Vegapunk uses to make it and he consumes it to take peoples powers?

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
So spoiler got us excited for zoro and they ain’t mentioned he got swept back by S hawk, but it’s cool tho.

Man like Saturn looks like he gonna turn up and F*ck it all up. Kizaru can catch a fade of the top 3fighters at this point.

but if SHO ain’t set off by the time They arrive, it’s gonna be peak.
wondering how these lot will enter Egghead tho, cos Kumas power got CP0 in.

Lastly… Could it be that BB knows where the location of Green blood is kn the body or whatever Vegapunk uses to make it and he consumes it to take peoples powers?
Redon is a zoro-stan so I knew without a doubt that was bullshit 😂🤣😂

S-Hawk scared of Zoro's strength 😂

Sure buddy

Demonspeed

Chain Dude
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
The optimal way to read these spoilers is to lower your expectations when they hype Zoro and raise them when Sanji is in a difficult situation...

Somehow I don't like Lucci getting a goodnight kiss from Stussy, but at least he's down and won't cause more jerk trouble for now.

Goodnight kisses are different these days...

Pro Ban Corps

Reaction score
Country
England
Redon is a zoro-stan so I knew without a doubt that was bullshit 😂🤣😂

S-Hawk scared of Zoro's strength 😂

Sure buddy
I mean a sweat seems to be a sign of being scared but I think it’s not exclusively for that. You wanna tell me BB was scared of Chibi hawk? Hell no. He was more surprised(My head cannon). Anyways Zoro might not be fighting SHawks now so it’s probably Zoro & Sanji vs Kizaru

Karnak

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Stussy is so beautiful this chapter. :hearts So, final scientist is the original Stussy and now she is ugly Miss Buckin. Hopefully, the clone stays hot as she ages. I guess Weevil is a Whitebeard clone.

Gorosei guy in the chapter. Well, I guess the foreshadowing was there or this would have been a fairly tame arc with Vegapunk holding the top authority. So many twists and turns...

Wth?! Those marines must be from G5 or something. They were about to smoke those kids :pwnge

Gangster Gastino

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Holy Britannian Empire
Oda basically told us we were gonna see the gourusei this arc when he introduced the Sepharim authorities hierarchy. This man is the king of putting the answer right under our noses...

meikiyou

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
As a reminder:

Mercury - God of financial gain, commerce, eloquence, messages, communication, travelers, boundaries, luck, trickery, merchants, thieves

Venus - Goddess of love, beauty, desire, sex, fertility, prosperity and victory

Mars - God of war, guardian of agriculture and the Roman people

Jupiter - King of the Gods, God of the sky and lightning

Saturn - God of the Capitol, time, wealth, agriculture, and liberation
Saturn's consort was his sister Ops, with whom he fathered Jupiter, Neptune, Pluto, Juno, Ceres and Vesta.

Federicoxxx

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Argentina
I hate weevil, for what happened with Kori no Majo, but inside his own stupidity.. he is doing a cool thing, saving sphinx island kids as WB would do.. is the first time we see him attacking, he is a total beast.

ChiefWarlock7

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
India
Welcome aboard, Head Jailor of the Pirate Queen Grand Fleet, I Am Atomic

Chapter related: Weevil is definitely an incomplete clone of WB and Stussy DNA

Greenbull definitely deserves hype for taking him down
Also, now Greenbull will use his powers to suck out all the energy from Weevil and make him look like the real Whitebeard when he was younger.

Lord Rayleigh

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Does this mean that old Stussy and Marco are coming to Egghead for Vegapunk to confirm Weevil’s origins? Weevil was definitely made in MADS laboratory by old Stussy mixing her lineage factor with WB’s. It would be awesome if blond haired Queen interfered and replaced WB’s DNA by his own.

Pir4do

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
So now we know why kizaru wont simply go flying like a flash to Egghead... By the first resume i assumed that the Gorosei was kind of lost on sea and Kizaru saved him, something like this...

BTW, Zoro was only pushed backward because he was on the air, sHawk sweated a little...

Nice chapter, but i don't agree with the HYPE-O-METER on this chapter

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
When Bakkins state that Weevil was captured without any resistance, does it mean GB is that strong or Weevil surrendered (hostage situation for example)?

hunterxyamani

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
If Weevil is Whitebeard's clone and his strength matches that of young Whitebeard's, then an Admiral is confirmed to be stronger than a young, stupid Whitebeard.

Powerscalers are gonna go wild.
not necesseraly he doesnt have his gura gura power either, admirals are people who are as strong as yonkou ! dont underestimate them...

Fallou

Reaction score
Country
France
the admiral could have threatened the citizens and thats why Weevil gave up
It does sound a lot like something GB would do, that’s true. In which case my new power ranking system falls on its head completely lol

shailks

Reaction score
Country
India
This probably has an explanation i am missing, but how were the cp0 able to override Sentomaru’s order after he was incapacitated with an higher authority. But Stussi is unable to do it while with the same level of authority…

Pirate Queen

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
This probably has an explanation i am missing, but how were the cp0 able to override Sentomaru’s order after he was incapacitated with an higher authority. But Stussi is unable to do it while with the same level of authority…
You missed nothing. Oda is just doing stupid shit again for plot convinience