Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Not sure if I like the idea of using a panel from the manga as the cover like that.
It's not the exact panel though.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Which chapter? cos now I'm curious too :hmm
Ch.895

I'd say it's way more than slightly altered.

Sure, it's the same situation, they're both doing the same attack, but they've been brought much closer (in the volume cover) for dramatic purposes and whatnot.

McNuss

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
One Piece DOOR! Vol. 1
According to the wikia, this one contains the reveal of a secret hidden in the cover stories

Does anyone have information on that? I'm really curious.

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Tribute to 50th Anniversary of Weekly Shounen Jump.

And this pic with Luffy & Songoku is used as part of WSJ's 33rd cover issue released on today in Japan.

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Volume 90.

I swear there is a clue in this cover for the future of the series. You think all the characters around Luffy are somewhat connected to hims aside from Garp and Sabo obviously.

goldb

Usurped Overlord
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I swear there is a clue in this cover for the future of the series. You think all the characters around Luffy are somewhat connected to hims aside from Garp and Sabo obviously.
You're right, he's connected to all those characters in one way or another; very loosely with Bonney but he's interacted in some way with all the others.

I think though, these are mostly just characters that appeared in Mary Geoise for the Reverie. Luffy being in the middle as Im had his bounty poster on his way up to the throne( notice the staircase in the background).

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
You're right, he's connected to all those characters in one way or another; very loosely with Bonney but he's interacted in some way with all the others.

I think though, these are mostly just characters that appeared in Mary Geoise for the Reverie. Luffy being in the middle as Im had his bounty poster on his way up to the throne( notice the staircase in the background).

I'm wondering if, Luffy's Mother is a Tenryuubitto or whatever it's called and he's connected that high up. And maybe that's why, Dragon created the Revolutionary Army because he learned how cruel the royals are. Not saying Luffy's mother was cruel, but she may have revoked her bloodline out of love for Dragon and her son possibly. Just a theory is all.

Monkey.D.Bowes

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
The only potential clue I see is the Empty Throne. Now that I look at it, the littles circles on the throne can be compared to the isles on Grand Line, and The World Governement symbol have a lot of similarities with the way to find Raftel...4 points intersected leading to a center where a fabulous treasure is hidden...

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
COuld be, but isn't it just all the attendies of the Reverie with Luffy in the center? Everyone covered in detail from the Reverie are either related, faced or saved by Luffy

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I dearly hope we will get Sulong Pedro and the full design of Sulong Pekoms via SBS. Would be such a waste if we didn't.

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha
Oda drew special shikishi for exhibition "Hello, ONE PIECE" in Shenzhen in Guangdong Province, China.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Vol 91 Cover:

FetherMan

Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Oda drew special shikishi for exhibition "Hello, ONE PIECE" in Shenzhen in Guangdong Province, China.

Vol 91 Cover:

Nicely done. very colorful and exciting. I think, this is my favorite One Piece cover of all time. :super

Vizard

Reaction score
Country
Genosha

From One Piece Official Manga Twitter:
"It's already 2019 in Japan, so Happy New Year everyone! This year will be the 20th anniversary of One Piece Anime, yeah! The Wano Country Arc is gradually reaching its climax! We wish you another great year with One Piece!"

goldb

Usurped Overlord
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

OP Magazine vol.5 cover (ScotchInformer@AP)