Theory One Piece - Crazy Theories and Predictions

Sachsenhesse

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Stairs-sama didn't kill Kuina, Zoro did. The demon inside him, I mean.
Imagine how devastating that would be if he found out, his scream would be more destructive than Big Mom's. :toc
I would dig this more then a dwarf a mythrilmine.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Stairs-sama didn't kill Kuina, Zoro did. The demon inside him, I mean.
Imagine how devastating that would be if he found out, his scream would be more destructive than Big Mom's. :toc
That would be messed up!

Darksiders

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Blackbeard will become PK to complete his theme of 3.

Pea

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia

Darksiders

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
England
Where's the correlation?

You mean Shichibukai —> Yonko –> PK?
Yeah only needs the Pirate King title to complete the set.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pea

Pea

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Hyogoro's DF ability makes him stronger in proportion to how many followers (supporters) he has. The intensity of the fire on his head (as well as his physique) right now implies he's got no followers.

nik87

Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Hyogoro's DF ability makes him stronger in proportion to how many followers (supporters) he has. The intensity of the fire on his head (as well as his physique) right now implies he's got no followers.
Possible, would be kinda similar to Belo Betty's ability just reversed.
I am sure his body will return to the old state and his flame will burn strong again.

Reactions: Pea

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Reverse Bello Baetty?

My theory is that we have seen Raftell or at leat its entrance. It is where Im sama resides.After all the best way to hide something is in plain sight.

Another theory, Im sama is the true strongest creature alive and Kaido is his son thus inheriting some of that DNA.

Vegapunk is Im sama's little brother, one got the power and the other superior intelligence and creativity.

Im sama has either the destiny fruit (theme of challenging fate and destiny) or the god god fruit the original fruit from One piece equivalent of Eden.

"D" stands for destiny and are linked to Im and the void century.

The devil fruit "tree" uses human blood and their soul to produce different fruits, because they are lacking this ingredient Smile are incomplete.

Devil fruits are awakened when the user is able to hear the voice of the "devil" inside of them that is the soul of the person used to create the fruit.

Because devil fruit contain a soul they can be consumed by animals objects and humans alike, however a second devil fruit soul destroys the balance and kills the user (BB excepted)

Pea

Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Reverse Bello Baetty?
Yes, sort of... ☺

My theory is that we have seen Raftell or at leat its entrance. It is where Im sama resides.After all the best way to hide something is in plain sight.

Another theory, Im sama is the true strongest creature alive and Kaido is his son thus inheriting some of that DNA.

Vegapunk is Im sama's little brother, one got the power and the other superior intelligence and creativity.

Im sama has either the destiny fruit (theme of challenging fate and destiny) or the god god fruit the original fruit from One piece equivalent of Eden.

"D" stands for destiny and are linked to Im and the void century.

The devil fruit "tree" uses human blood and their soul to produce different fruits, because they are lacking this ingredient Smile are incomplete.

Devil fruits are awakened when the user is able to hear the voice of the "devil" inside of them that is the soul of the person used to create the fruit.

Because devil fruit contain a soul they can be consumed by animals objects and humans alike, however a second devil fruit soul destroys the balance and kills the user (BB excepted)
I partially agree (especially the Vegapunk part). Although I think that the whole One Piece world (the 'Earth' I mean) is artificially created by space people as a sort of an experiment... 😄