Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 45 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

Merlin918

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have you been paying attention to the story at all.

Luffy inherited Roger's will who's will is in fact Joyboy's will. Joyboy was the king of the Ancient Kingdom destroyed by WG.

The Noah ship was created for the sole purpose of transporting the inhabitants of fishmen island using the seaking's help under the commamd of Poseidon AKA Shirahoshi.

So fishmem island being destroyed by Luffy has a purpose.
I don't think any of that is contradictory with the idea I mentioned, though. Noah is there to transport the Fishmen off of their island, but that does not necessarily mean he won't destroy Fishman Island indirectly for the reason I mentioned of opening the four seas to sail. Destroying Fishman Island directly would serve to stop the Fishmen from ever going back after they get on Noah, but that seems OOC for Luffy. He would value their free choice.

hokageji

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hey so I digged a lot deeper into my Imu is Luffy theory, and found dozens of hints.
You should be assigned to write the ending if Oda doesnt get to it... so much research.....

great stuff....

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
You should be assigned to write the ending if Oda doesnt get to it... so much research.....

great stuff....
Thank you! But knowing stories and writing stories are two different things.

I'd prefer Oda getting to it ;)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Okay so I read more and while I don't exactly know what this means, "The first value of dIM (Baal Hadad) is Šaru"

Now we all know what Saru means in Japanese, it means monkey, but in ancient semitic languages it means wind.

Now I haven't found out yet what exactly" The first value of..." means, but I can confirm that Saru indeed means Wind in ancient semitic languages. A storm god to have Wind as his attribute is nothing special, but we can link Storm God with Luffy (who resembles Fujin in G4 btw).

This is my main source https://books.google.de/books?id=ZGjcLBYTUUgC&pg=PA167&lpg=PA167&dq=Baal+Hadad+Sumerogramm&source=bl&ots=VzLCIWt7jz&sig=ACfU3U3f78EXs9TJmv31D5BUeAkZZ4JYzw&hl=de&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiK7L-xh5flAhXRQkEAHaugDr4Q6AEwEHoECAgQAQ#v=onepage&q=Baal Hadad Sumerogramm&f=false

P. 167

Have found more of these text to confirm saru=wind.

Last edited:

Merlin918

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
My guess on what happened at God Valley:

We know Rocks D. Xebec had many similarities to Blackbeard, and Blackbeard's main ship is even called the "Saber of Xebec". Rocks was likely the previous user of the Yami Yami no Mi and may have had the same master plan as Blackbeard to some extent or another, not that he would've told anybody before he died. This could mean he got the Immortality Surgery done on him via someone else using the Ope Ope no Mi, prior to his attack on God Valley, but his crew wouldn't have known what his true plan is or that he had made himself immortal. They would just have known about what he said he planned to do at God Valley, which was to kill the World Nobles there along with their slaves and then take all the treasure they have. Whitebeard may have had the Gura Gura no Mi already at this time while he was in Rocks' crew. Whitebeard presumably joined because he thought it was just fine to kill many of the World Nobles slaves along with said Nobles. It would do major damage to the WG and also get a lot of treasure. And Whitebeard could definitely have decided that those slaves were just going to live as slaves their whole lives anyways, and hesitating to majorly damage the WG because of that could have seemed stupid or naive to him. He cared about his Nakama a lot but he is still a pirate, there are situations where he'd have been willing to kill people who have no relation to his crew. If anything, he may have been more ruthless in the past when he was part of Rocks' crew and was OK with World Conquest as long as it meant ousting the WG, but the ensuing incident at God Valley could have made a major impact on his personality and why he cared so much about his crew being like a family and never betraying their Nakama.

During the fight against Roger and Garp, Rocks' true intentions were revealed in some way to be different than what he told his crew. Perhaps Roger revealed to everyone in Rocks' crew that there is some sort of superweapon on God Valley that Rocks didn't tell anyone about, and as a result they discovered that he obviously planned to betray them and kill them off with said superweapon. At least, he would have tried to kill all members of his crew who were not in on the master plan already, including Whitebeard, Kaido, and Big Mom. Specifically Whitebeard and Big Mom as they were the biggest threats at the time. That way he can get rid of two of the most powerful pirates in the way of him and his world domination plans, since he knows they would refuse to work for him if they ever figured out he planned to be an immortal ruler of the world after ousting the WG. He may also have planned to steal one or both of their DFs if he did indeed know how to do so and had a plan similar to Blackbeard's with the Yami Yami no Mi. At the very least he would want the Quake Quake no Mi for sure if he knew how to steal DFs and had Blackbeard's style of plan, and assassinating Whitebeard could have been his intended way of setting the stage to wipe out all the others not in on his plan with Quake Quake powers.

I do think it's slightly more likely though that Rocks didn't have the same plan as Blackbeard, even if he intended to betray his crew. That way Blackbeard is more unique in being the first person to think of eating hearts and stealing people's DFs with the yami yami no mi. Rocks might've just intended to disable WB's powers with his Yami Yami no Mi and have a few other traitors in his crew shoot WB to death, and subsequently attempt to do the same to Big Mom. Rather than getting multiple DFs his plan may have been to steal some super weapon from God Valley and use that on top of his Yami Yami no Mi and the members of his crew who he manipulated to go take over the world after Big Mom, Kaido, Garp, and Roger are all dead. If he did have the same plan though of stealing DFs, in all likelihood nobody ever found out because he never successfully got to steal one, and Blackbeard independently came to the same conclusion on his own when he made his plan of stealing DFs with the Yami Yami no Mi.

What I'm more sure of though is that Kaido probably ended up taking a mortal injury sometime during the battle, either from Garp or Roger or Rocks himself. Big Mom then killed Rocks with her Soru Soru no Mi's lifespan drain at an opportune moment, and was surprised to find out that he had an infinite lifespan granted by the Ope Ope no Mi. Acting quickly, Big Mom used her lifespan transfer powers to transfer said immortality over to Kaido and revive him from a near-death state. This would then explain why Kaido is unable to commit suicide and also why he owes Big Mom.

I realize it could also be Kaido's DF which makes him unable to die, but it doesn't necessarily do everything. It could be that his DF is what makes him invincible to all attacks, but immortality in combination with that invincibility makes him truly unable to die, even if the Marines attempt to starve him to death in prison and even if he attempts to starve himself for suicide purposes and so on.To me it makes slightly more sense if Kaido's undying nature comes at least in part from the Ope Ope no Mi. He doesn't seem like the type who would try to obtain the Ope Ope no Mi's immortality powers voluntarily like Doffy or Blackbeard, and given his death wish, I think some kind of involuntary immortality granted to him during that battle in combination with his nearly invincible body could explain why Kaido became unable to kill himself even after going through whatever incident it was that made him become suicidal. Another possibility is that his Haki grants him the ability to survive without food for even years in a row, and this has been shown before with some Admirals apparently being able to go without food for years. I just doubt it is the case unless he has lost control over his Haki to some extent and can't stop it from keeping him alive. Maybe his DF could cause him to lose control of his Haki in some way, but it still seems like a stretch to me if that is the reason. Overall I think him having immortality due to the Ope Ope no Mi in an indirect fashion via lifespan transfer/theft done by Big Mom is the most likely option and potentially explains a whole lot of things.

Last edited:

VegetarianWolf

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
Fujitora's power came from a devil fruit clone like smiley invented by Vegapunk and his Science Unit.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Kuma sent Sabo and the other Revolutionary Commanders as well as Bonney to Wano to help in the upcoming war.

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Fujitora's power came from a devil
Kuma sent Sabo and the other Revolutionary Commanders as well as Bonney to Wano to help in the upcoming war.
Doesn't make much sense to be honest. Why would they declare war on the WG, then allocate their most important resources to an isolated country run by a Yonko? They shouldn't have any time to do that.

Deleted member 169696

Oden will look a lot like Koushiro. Or maybe Kyoshiro?

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
I found out what dIM means. IM means either storm or other storm related terms such as rain or wind, which is fitting considering Baal Hadad is a storm deity.

But it can also mean clay, which would fit the bill of Imu being a portmanteau of Eve and Adam since humans were created from clay.

So I think it is possibly "Ware wa kami nari" (Enel, a pun that both means I'm God and I'm Thunder) again. I already alluded to the fact that when pronounced with English phonetics (which the whole world knows) I M would allude to I am that I am, which points at God, or as I M U, I am you!

By the way, Enel's birthday is 6th of May, one day after Luffy's, the fifth of May. That places both in the Zodiac of Bull, the symbol of Storm Deities.

I make a very bold prediction and say Imu's birthday is the 5th or 6th of June, born in the Zodiac of Twin!

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
what are the chances that Imu is a known character? It'll be a nice twist to the story.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Best would be if she marries gotti.
:grumble

I wonder if we get to find out what happened to Pekoms from the cover story.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Zoro is Ryuma's son.

Fox666

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Zoro is Ryuma's son.
Ryuma died hundreds of years ago.

Unless Zoro travelled from the past. Fairy Tail had a bullshit story like that with one of the protagonists.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Ryuma died hundreds of years ago.

Unless Zoro travelled from the past. Fairy Tail had a bullshit story like that with one of the protagonists.
Lady Toki sent him several centuries into the future and as side effect of the time travel it's his bad sense of direction. :toc

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Man you are truly the greatest Zoro supporter.... Hows your sense of direction, @nik87 .. are you training to be bad at that too? :P

CoRe

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Germany
In the End, when everyone finally arrives at Onigashima, they see both Yonkou Crews engaging in a Davy Back Fight. Though it´s an alliance, Big Mom still wants King on her ship, while putting Oven on the line.
That means scabbards and co. can´t put up a fight until the game is over.
But Luffy is forced to also take part in Davy Back Fight, as Big Mom wants Brook and Zeus back from him.
And this is how 20 chapters of a Davy Back 2.0 begins...

Yes it sounds crazy, but it´s still One Piece we´re talking about. So I actually can see that coming.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Imu can enforce obedience/use mind control and she can make Gorosei age back to their prime through Bonney's powers.