Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 38 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco
I have a hard time imagining Dragon getting Big Mom'd
Taking into account how Sanji's story turned out, I don't think we are fully safe from a further diving in Zoro and Nami's pasts tbh

McNuss

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Mommy time.
Zoro's mom is O-Kiku and Luffy's mom is Big Mom.
:soclose
It is impossible for both of them. Big Mom herself would have known if she had something with Monkey D. Dragon.

And in the other case it is impossible for Kiku to have been in East Blue.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Big Mom herself would have known if she had something with Monkey D. Dragon.
Yeah, very unlikely that she doesn't know about a son with Dragon, whatever the method she uses to give birth to them, unless she had amnesia before.

Maybe Zoro aint from East Blue. Maybe he was smuggled out of Wano after Kozuki clan was overthrown and he should have been 1 year old when Kiku was sent to the future...

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
oro's mom is O-Kiku and Luffy's mom is Big Mom.
Zoro's mom? Perhaps Zoro's dad... the way the manga's going, she's still gender fluid...

Dont know about Luffy's mom but she could've been Nami's mom. Or atleast, that was a theory since she could control the homies so easily.

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
the nine scabbards are just 8 and zoro joins then temporarly :hip

keeper1h

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
After Wano Chopper will unlock a new form and partial transformations.

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Nami is Uranus. My pet theory.

Honesty, Sanji had a more closed-ended backstory than Nami or Zoro.

Second theory, Tashigi is Hiiyori and will be in the Wano arc in later parts. Komurasaki is a red herring to throw us off but was just Kyoshiro's sister or something whom he had to live a tough life with in the Red Light District, and he would rather slay her than have her get slowly chewed on. Or faked her death. Or Tashigi is Zoro's lost friend and there's some as yet unrevealed plot behind it. Gotta be something going on with it. And Oda had this in mind since Loguetown, too.

But back to Nami. Compared to Sanji at Baratie and Zoro's backstory, Nami is very odd. She and her sister arrived with Bellimere, who quits being a Marine. Do we even know if she deserted? We assume it was honorable, but it almost sounds like she was presumed KIA after some kind of battle. Nami definitely had parents somewhere in the past. Why are they not mentioned? Why has she not remembered ANYTHING? Even snippets? Shew as very young, yes, but where did she come from? Her abilities to control the weather are also odd. They give her a natural talent that should be impossible. Vivi's telling statement was that Grand Line Cyclones were impossible to predict, yet Nami fundamentally knew immediately when there would be one, and when she was down with fever to boot.

In fact, there was no way for her to have sensed weather changes from inside the ship, but she did anyway.

If not for the weather issue, I would guess Nami to be a Celestial Dragon that was presumed killed at early life and thus never looked for. I almost expected Reverie to give us a hot female Tenryuubito who obviously resembles Nami... (although most beautiful women in OP now resemble each other, especially post time skip, so that is not saying much. But still. Oda could do other things, like give us a Nami moment where one of them freaks out over a dropped penny and threatens to shoot everyone around her if they dare touch it, or such)

The addition of the weather phenomenon adds a monkey wrench. It is Nami's theme. Is it just her special ability like with Zoro's durability? But Sanji had unbelievable durability way back in East Blue. He survived his fights with Don Kreig's crew, and then battle underwater against a Fishman from the Grand Line, and he won. That was impressive. It was obvious he did not have a normal physiology. And made constant small references to being a prince. Smart readers caught on, most just scoffed, I was one of them. Mockers mocked. And then boom. Germa 66, rulers of ALL North Blue, the strongest of the four blues.

So yeah, Zoro could very likely have a reason for his inhuman power. And if that is true for him, so it could be well for Nami. Her past is open-ended and frankly I see no reason for Oda to not have planned out something, even if he was just trying to be mysterious. Nami having just been found out lost at sea is too much. She do be Uranus or indirectly related.

Specifically: She is to Uranus what Shirahoshi is to Noah.

In that same vein, another crazy theory! the Nefertari family actually keep the secret of Pluton buried because they have a relation with it. So Vivi would be to Pluton, the ship, what Shirahoshi is to Noah. Yes there are great battle ships, but there is another, living component. In Poseidon's case, it requires a Mermaid Princess who can command Sea Kings. She has Noah to ride in. Some may be the case with the other two ancient weapons. Perhaps they were not meant as weapons at all, but as something else. Perhaps that is the true reason for the WG's fear of people learning the truth! It is because people will learn the long demonized superweapons are in fact not weapons or destructive inherently at all!

That seems to contradict what we have seen, and Pluton appears to be a real superweapon by the way Franky reacted. Could also be he simply did not fundamentally understand at what he looked. We never did see what Pluton looked like. It could look like a freaking Flying Saucer! Or at least something totally different from the standard. That would explain how when Franky showed the plans to CP9, those who worked at Galley-La stared in shock and disbelief. They were silenced by what they saw on paper and knew it to be genuine. I don't recall Spandam's reaction, but he's not a reliable source for anything.

So with Nami, perhaps she has an inherent relationship with the weather. I always suspected perhaps Enel and the Ark were actually Uranus, and Oda just did not tell us. That would explain how Robin knew about the Goro Goro no Mi. She read about it on a Poneglyph. But it is strange she wouldn't have mentioned that the ship plus Enel equaled an ancient superweapon (even though it displayed such powers and was related to the weather, which is confirmed for Uranus, yes?)

Not sure. As with the Enel bit, there all sorts of possibilities. But that's why I am posting it here with the crazy theories. :cheez

Oh, and Linlin ended up with Amnesia. That was one others speculated would happen way back in WCI. Though I thought it would be opposite... guess she will remember things from the start up, and her recollection of what became of Caramel will send her flying to the giant's island Elbaf to learn the truth.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I agree, you make some good points. It's highly likely that all 3 ancient weapons have a human factor involved.
In the case of Uranus, it may even include 2 human factors, both Nami and Enel because it's destructive power is simply that high.
I am not sure about Noah being related to Poseidon tho. I see Poseidon as the power of the sea creatures and Shirahoshi is simply the captain who commands them, other than that she doesn't seem to have any special ability...

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
But wasn't Noah supposed to be pulled by Sea Kings?

McNuss

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Another small theory that could be true:

We never get to know the political status of places like the Organ Islands, Gecko Islands or Conomi Islands. Do they belong to a kingdom or are they independent republics like Water 7, even if they are just that small?
I think it is incredibly unlikely they are independent, the World Government would certainly not allow that. They want to extort global control, if every small grassroot community could become it's own nation, something would go terribly wrong from their perspective
I think for the Conomi Islands I can explain their status:
The most likely scenario is that the Islands are the Marine's subject, more or less governed by the nearby 16th branch division. If there would have been another party involved, Arlong bribing Nezumi would never have worked out the way it did.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
@Admiral Teach
Each paragraph of your post deserves its own thread.... I am taking it that you are atleast partially serious about the comments,

Tashigi is Hiiyori and will be in the Wano arc in later parts.
I genuinely like this. Except they met when she met Momonosuke during the Impel Down arc and she would've recognized.
Kuina (Zoro's friend) theory is actually interesting, except her birth was shown in chapter zero. I loved this idea so much that i dug deeper and ended up realizing its not possible (Mondays!! cant work)...
Current timeline: 1524
Tashigi - born 1501.
Kuina - born 1502. (assume she was born in wano)
Lets for convenience assume timezone change between eastblue and wano and say its the same person.

Zoro - born 1503.

Now Momonosuke is 8 years old and skipped 20 years of aging, so he'd be 28 years old, born in year 1496.

Hiyori was 6 so born in 1498. so cannot be same person :(

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
It is impossible for both of them. Big Mom herself would have known if she had something with Monkey D. Dragon.

Big mom had so many husbands and men, it's easy to forget a few of them no?

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Dont think she'd forget Dragon.
I am more inclined to believe Nami is actually her daughter, considering how effectively she was able to control the homies with a vivre card... there could be more to that.

Deleted member 169696

If lady Toki had a time travel fruit, then is it too much to assume that Toko has a teleportation fruit? Toko —> tokoro —> place.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
My theories :
  • Rocks is actually Garp's other persona and h.
  • Fujitora is Zoro's grandpa
  • Vegapunk already made Pluton and even improved it.
  • Vegapunk is the one responsible for sanji's " failure", he instead implemented even higher genetical improvements in the body of the baby
  • Wano contains poneglyphs about the true history and Robin will be the key to defeat the world government
  • Black beard will kidnapp Robin or she will join him temporarily to discover the truth about the world's mysteries
  • Im sama has existed since before the void century and is either a remnant of an ancient civilisation or the possessor of the god god fruit that make him invincible and the king among kings.

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Stairs-sama didn't kill Kuina, Zoro did. The demon inside him, I mean.
Imagine how devastating that would be if he found out, his scream would be more destructive than Big Mom's. :toc

Sachsenhesse

Reaction score
Country
Germany
Stairs-sama didn't kill Kuina, Zoro did. The demon inside him, I mean.
Imagine how devastating that would be if he found out, his scream would be more destructive than Big Mom's. :toc
I would dig this more then a dwarf a mythrilmine.