Theory - Crazy Theories and Predictions | Page 39 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Theory Crazy Theories and Predictions

afromarco005

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
France
Stairs-sama didn't kill Kuina, Zoro did. The demon inside him, I mean.
Imagine how devastating that would be if he found out, his scream would be more destructive than Big Mom's. :toc
That would be messed up!

Tavore

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
England
Blackbeard will become PK to complete his theme of 3.

nik87

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Hyogoro's DF ability makes him stronger in proportion to how many followers (supporters) he has. The intensity of the fire on his head (as well as his physique) right now implies he's got no followers.
Possible, would be kinda similar to Belo Betty's ability just reversed.
I am sure his body will return to the old state and his flame will burn strong again.

afromarco005

Reaction score
Country
France
Hyogoro's DF ability makes him stronger in proportion to how many followers (supporters) he has. The intensity of the fire on his head (as well as his physique) right now implies he's got no followers.
Reverse Bello Baetty?

My theory is that we have seen Raftell or at leat its entrance. It is where Im sama resides.After all the best way to hide something is in plain sight.

Another theory, Im sama is the true strongest creature alive and Kaido is his son thus inheriting some of that DNA.

Vegapunk is Im sama's little brother, one got the power and the other superior intelligence and creativity.

Im sama has either the destiny fruit (theme of challenging fate and destiny) or the god god fruit the original fruit from One piece equivalent of Eden.

"D" stands for destiny and are linked to Im and the void century.

The devil fruit "tree" uses human blood and their soul to produce different fruits, because they are lacking this ingredient Smile are incomplete.

Devil fruits are awakened when the user is able to hear the voice of the "devil" inside of them that is the soul of the person used to create the fruit.

Because devil fruit contain a soul they can be consumed by animals objects and humans alike, however a second devil fruit soul destroys the balance and kills the user (BB excepted)

Deleted member 169696

Reverse Bello Baetty?
Yes, sort of... ☺

My theory is that we have seen Raftell or at leat its entrance. It is where Im sama resides.After all the best way to hide something is in plain sight.

Another theory, Im sama is the true strongest creature alive and Kaido is his son thus inheriting some of that DNA.

Vegapunk is Im sama's little brother, one got the power and the other superior intelligence and creativity.

Im sama has either the destiny fruit (theme of challenging fate and destiny) or the god god fruit the original fruit from One piece equivalent of Eden.

"D" stands for destiny and are linked to Im and the void century.

The devil fruit "tree" uses human blood and their soul to produce different fruits, because they are lacking this ingredient Smile are incomplete.

Devil fruits are awakened when the user is able to hear the voice of the "devil" inside of them that is the soul of the person used to create the fruit.

Because devil fruit contain a soul they can be consumed by animals objects and humans alike, however a second devil fruit soul destroys the balance and kills the user (BB excepted)
I partially agree (especially the Vegapunk part). Although I think that the whole One Piece world (the 'Earth' I mean) is artificially created by space people as a sort of an experiment... 😄

nik87

Banned
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I looked a bit into Squinty's name and it seems that he is based on sleepy-eyes ronin - Nemuri Kyoshiro, an outlaw swordsman.
There is also the short novel listed named - The dangerous vanishing weapon...
It could be a base for some theories about how Komurasaki survived(if she did)...
Also, that character holds hatred towards Christianity(which could be a parallel to Wano opening borders).

My theory is that our Kyoshiro has an agenda of his own. He is not directly against Orochi but he also doesn't desire to follow such man he holds no respect towards. Long story short, Kyoshiro plans to become Shogun himself and is waiting for a perfect opportunity to act. Orochi will probably be in such unfavorable position to ask Kyoshiro to save him and Kyoshiro will strike him down instead of lending him a hand. Considering that everything points towards Orochi being a joke character I wouldn't mind if Kyoshiro turns out to be the true Shogun opponent of the arc. He is probably related to Oden, somehow... Kyoshiro is the only character from the Samurai side who looks like a formidable enemy, I hope he doesn't disappoint.

Last edited:

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Sugar's soul will be washed clean by Vice-Admiral Tsuru, and she will end up being stuck on Long Ring Long Land archipelago, where her fear of long things will be cured by over exposition.

Kato756

Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Big mon gets to prision, no oshiruko, hunger pan, beats queen, Luffy finally gets the HAKIBEAM right stopping her (BM nerfed cause no memories)

Admiral Teach

Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
I really like your theory, Nick87. Had another one to share, though.

Oden was the user of the actual Monkey Zoan, and always stayed in hybrid form, thus his shadowed appearance. He wielded a staff weapon more often than a sword, or maybe with no sword at all. Kaido has the sword or else it is in Orochi's belly. Luffy will eventually claim the staff when he fights Kaido.

hokageji

Reaction score
Country
United States
Lukong??

Oh Luffy + Sun wukong... nevermind... thats a good idea...

But Luffy shuld remain bare handed dont you think? Specially with his DF ability?
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

If the Yonko's changing from 4 to 5 is gonna create an unbalance in powers and a threat to WG, perhaps the name Shanks suggest will have to do with that oo.

I Am Atomic

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
But Luffy shuld remain bare handed dont you think? Specially with his DF ability?
Yeah i was joking. There is no way Luffy will get a weapon. We saw how bad he is with weapons this arc.

Deleted member 169696

Raftel will be akin to Noah's ark. Last mission will be to save the people of One Piece world from the flood...

Merlin918

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Oden was the original user Yamata no Orochi fruit. When he was boiled into a soup, Orochi ate it and got the fruit in a similar way how O-Lin got Carmel's fruit.
Actually, him and Carmel may finally prove the theory that Blackbeard eats someone's heart when he steals their DF, which he presumably did with whitebeard. The theory would be that the DF ability resides in the physical heart and eating it steals the DF ability. Blackbeard either has more than one heart(his 'strange body') or it is the theory that Blackbeard has 2 brothers who hide in the darkness dimension of the Yami Yami no Mi, one of whom ate the Quake fruit by eating WBs heart. There are incidents like Jesus Burgess confronting Sabo and Luffy with a knife which don't make a lot of sense(he uses fists, not weapons) without this theory. And it would even explain how BB stole a DF in the first place from someone who had the ability. It's a better theory than the one where you hold a fruit next to them as they die, as at that rate, all pirates would steal DF abilities frequently. This way it is something more 'evil' which many would not lower themselves to do. There is still another method, searching the area for the nearby fruit which has it, but it would probably be less efficient. It may be possible that if the DF reincarnation cycle involves free will and an actual spirit or 'Devil' holding the ability, that holding a fruit up to the dead person as they die may not work, as it would if this was just like a natural phenomenon. That would make the theory make sense, BB would then simply be taking the ability by force even if the 'devil' holding it would normally choose to appear in a fruit far away from Blackbeard's reach.

My theory right now would be that Blackbeard might go after Kaido's DF next. Right now he has Quake Quake for destruction and Yami Yami to disable powers. Kaido's "Invincibility" along with Flight in dragon form would remove all of Blackbeard's weaknesses. He could probably even pick up his crew by holding the ship in the mouth of his dragon form and thus make the ship invincible and fly to next destination as they tell him where to go with log pose. Would be great for helping the crew escape a bad situation too.

Kaido may be invincible but he is not undefeatable, he has been captured before. Luffy and co will somehow defeat Kaido, possibly with the help of memory-less Big Mom who they convince into helping somehow. An unmarked small ship sails in with seeminly only civilians. Then suddenly all the BB pirates jump out to attack the defeated Kaido.BB and co get past the inspection of their ship by having Shiryuu turn all the elite fighters including Blackbeard Invisible as the insides of the ship are searched as they approach Wano. The Marines probably tried to execute Kaido with seastone or seawater before but it never worked because his base form is always half dragon, and seawater onlg suppresses DF abilities, it doesn't take away base qualities of the body.(Kaido presumably breathes underwater and/or can go entirely without oxygen due to his Ancient Dragon fruit) However, BB's Yami Yami no Mi turns out to be able to disable his dragon form. That, or BB thinks of a way to bypass the regeneration Kaido may have, which was too gruesome for anyone to think of, by eating his heart to steal the DF ability. Either way he steals the fruit then boasts to Big Mom who has gotten her memories back after seeing kaido die. " Now I've got all the strongest powers! The invincible Ancient Dragon fruit, the unstoppable Quake Quake Fruit, and the Darkness Darkness Fruit that can nullify any other power! Zehahaha! Nothing you can do now! You should all just bow down to me, the new Pirate King!"
Because Big Mom, Law, Luffy, and all of Kaido's forces would be after him, although he would have preferred to take Big Mom's fruit for one of his crew, after finding them too strong to quickly defeat, and seeing the giant Kaido fleet in position to soon blow up his crew's ship, he runs away with the Flight of the dragon form, picking the ship up in his mouth and carrying every BB pirate off. Since he became stranded from the rest of his fleet in order to sneak up on Kaido and killsteal, so he can't kill everyone right away. As BB just flies up and away into the sky after failing to kill everyone with tsunamis due to Big Mom, and announcing to the world that he is Pirate King now, he meets up with the other BB pirates in his fleet, and heads off for the final island to go for Raftel."It's too bad I won't get to see her face when she figures out we raided her island while she was gone and copied her Poneglyph! Zehahahaha! Good job on copying both those Poneglyphs and sneaking us around, Shiryuu! Now my Age has finally come!"

Then they will probably end up racing him to Raftel, probably with Big Mom making an alliance out of necessity. BB's biggest weakness has always been durability and no Logia will solve that like Kaido's invincibility can. Big Mom may end up being the only person able to finish him off due to her Soul Soul fruit, as he will be afraid if his invincible dragon body defeated and thus vulnerable to lifespan theft.

Last edited: