Discussion One Piece - What Awaits At The Reverie

EddyBob15

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
We all know that all the monarchs in the world are assembling while Luffy and his group are on Whole Cake Island. Since the Vinsmokes are able to participate, I'm betting the Reveire won't take place until after the wedding, or at least the time equivalent. While I don't we'll see it onscreen, I'm wondering what will transpire there. There's a good chance that the meeting will be short one member if Luffy's group manages to bring down Germa 66 in this arc. Also, I don't know why, but I get the feeling that a couple of things may not end well, namely Cobra asking about the Poneglyph and the fishmen petitioning to come to the surface. If I know the World Government like I think I do, I get the feeling they'll screw both parties over big time.

What are your thoughts?

Sakazuki

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
On this Reverie we will be introduced to Wano Country Shogun. And I believe that his guest will be the one and only... Kaidou.

We already know that they have some kind of alliance, and that Kaidou wants a war. What better reason for war if all royals be kidnaped by them?

EddyBob15

Reaction score
Country
United States
On this Reverie we will be introduced to Wano Country Shogun. And I believe that his guest will be the one and only... Kaidou.

We already know that they have some kind of alliance, and that Kaidou wants a war. What better reason for war if all royals be kidnaped by them?
Then let's just hope that Judge is planning on bringing Big Mom with him to the Reveire. Can you imagine what would happen if two of the Emperors were in the same location? Then again, maybe that's what Judge is counting on.

Zehahaha

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Morocco

It is my understanding that the Reverie is only for the countries affiliated with the WG, and as Wano is not affiliated with anyone except Kaido then the Shogun has no business there

Ghleen

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
It is my understanding that the Reverie is only for the countries affiliated with the WG, and as Wano is not affiliated with anyone except Kaido then the Shogun has no business there
Yeah... That's true.. WANO is not counted to be a country that WG affiliated with.. I think in the reverie we see now all people likes WAPOL.. and many of them is puppet or have an interest to the WG.. maybe the ANCIENT WEAPON INFO..

GodOfDestruction

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Here's is what think will be discussed at this Reverie.

First, Blackbeard
The man, broke into impel down and got some of the world's worst criminals on his side, has 2 DFs, killed Whiteboard, and attacked WB's old territories. Not talking about him would be stupid as hell.

Second, Luffy and the Supernovas.
They will say that one if them will reach One Piece this year. So they are going to find a way to stop them or prevent them from getting it.

Third, Dressrosa
Dressrosa affected the OP world in many ways. They are going to rather take it off the map or turn it into a marine base.

Fourth, Big Mom's defeat
Most the conference will be after Whole Cake Island. So I'm predicting they talk about how Big Mom got defeated. And potentially make Luffy a Yonko.

keeper1h

Reaction score
Country
Italy
I don't see how this will happen, but around this time Stelly will meet Sabo. Maybe before or after the Reverie?

WILDCARD 1 7

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
I'm hopeing will get something on Greenbull and CP0 (cause they got to at least have and admiral class character to take on dragon).

Windfall Island

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
Kaido wants to start a war right ?
If he wants to punish DD then he'll hv to go to the impel down. And that means he'll have to fight akainu & 3 admirals etc.
That would be crazy.
If kaido climbs upto reverie then that will be very fun to watch too.

I am expecting to learn more about Kong , green bull,cp-0 & wg in general plus past, dragon & ra .

BetaRuler

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
What immediately came to my mind, is that since that Tamatebako bomb went off, everyone is thinking it, Big Mom may wage war on fishman island, this may become a topic at the Reverie, as the fishmen will be desperate for help, will any of them lift a finger to protect fishman island or not?

A war over FI may be more than just a chance for Luffy to unite all the pirates he met at Dressrosa, it may also include many nations including some we already know, like Drum and Alabasta.