Fantasy - Oracion Seis vs Grimoire Heart vs Tartarus | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Fantasy Oracion Seis vs Grimoire Heart vs Tartarus

Dranzer

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Now I understand that this is a lot of people/demons to account for and there really isn't a way to logically get an answer because of various Time-Skips ect. But it would be interesting just on opinion.

Time of the fight: Alavarez arc
Place: All of Fiore (I understand it's large but there is a lot of people xD)
Conditions: All members of each guild are alive, no bs (like Azuma and the Tenrou tree)

XXEliteXXAceXX

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States
I don't usually like to give simple answers but I think this one will be an exception due to its simplicity. Basically...

Tartaros > Grimoire Heart > Oración Seis

Details:
  • Tartaros > Grimoire Heart [Medium-High Difficulty]
  • Grimoire Heart > Oración Seis [Easy-Medium Difficulty]
  • Tartaros > Oración Seis [Easy Difficulty]

Last edited:

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Now I understand that this is a lot of people/demons to account for and there really isn't a way to logically get an answer because of various Time-Skips ect. But it would be interesting just on opinion.

Time of the fight: Alavarez arc
Place: All of Fiore (I understand it's large but there is a lot of people xD)
Conditions: All members of each guild are alive, no bs (like Azuma and the Tenrou tree)
Is it a large free for all or will each guild battle 2 battles each to see who wins?

If it's a large free for all I think it will come down to Mard Geer vs Hades but then Mard Geer is too broken I just don't see how Hades would win against Mard.
I wanted to include Zero since he was pretty strong for fighting DF Natsu, but I just don't see him beating Kyouka or Silver

Tartaros is pretty strong maybe from the 9 demon gates 1 or 2 will lose but even that is hard to believe seeing as how strong they are and that they don't have limitations of using magic

Brandish μ

Can you?
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Alvarez Empire
OS gets beaten fairly easily by both.

Tartarus should also beat GH, say mid diff. Hades and Mard cancel. Bluenote is the 3rd strongest of all of them, but then you have the likes of Kyouka, Silver, Torafusa, Tempesta, Sayla etc (Franmalth too but he won't have Hades soul for this fight) all these are stronger than the 7 kins. The likes of Keith, Jackal and Ezel might lose to a kin but not the top 6. Bluenote might be able to take 2 of the better 9DG... but that won't be enough. Simply Tartarus has more members, particularly if you throw Jiemma and Minerva in too.

iDooom

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
In terms of absolute strength, Tartaros > Grimoire Heart > Oracion Seis. This is simply because all of the main characters have improved drastically, and so they have to face harder opponents. However, I think it is more interesting to consider the relative strength of the three guilds compared to FT members in their respective arcs. In this case, I would say that GH > Tartaros > OS. This can be seen by how GH actually defeated quite a few FT members and came close to winning several times, requiring lots of intervention.

Dranzer

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Yeah in this fight we can't really be sure but I'm a bit more leaned towards Grimoire Heart coming on top, as they themselves got pretty close to defeating Fairy Tail (they would have won if it weren't for Erza's Nakama Power). And at the time I remember Ultear regarding them as the strongest dark guild (maybe affected by bias). Especially because I think Hades himself is actually limitless with the Devil's heart intact.

Mirage

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
If Hades has his heart then he could possibly solo

Last edited:

Dranzer

Reaction score
Country
Australia
If Hades has his heart than he could possibly solo
Well I don't think he could solo everyone xD but it wouldn't be too far off to say that he could either defeat Mard Geer (medium difficulty) and continue to fight off a few demon gates. While the 7 Kin take out the rest of the Demon Gates, after Oracion Seis got demolished.

Mirage

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well I don't think he could solo everyone xD but it wouldn't be too far off to say that he could either defeat Mard Geer (medium difficulty) and continue to fight off a few demon gates. While the 7 Kin take out the rest of the Demon Gates, after Oracion Seis got demolished.
If he has his heart he could pretty much take out everyone in the vicinity with an A100. It'll probably take 2 to take down Mard.

I'm not even overrating Hades, but that's just how OP he is w/heart.

Dranzer

Reaction score
Country
Australia
If he has his heart he could pretty much take out everywhere in the vicinity with an A100. It'll probably take 2 to take down Mard.

I'm not even overrating Hades, but that's just how OP he is w/heart.
Well we don't quite know how effective his magic is against Demons but I do pretty much agree with you. Although underestimating Mard still wouldn't be a good idea.

Mirage

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Well we don't quite know how effective his magic is against Demons but I do pretty much agree with you. Although underestimating Mard still wouldn't be a good idea.
Don't see why his magic wouldn't be as effective on demons. It's not like his magic has a specific thing it damages more like Devil or Dragon slaying magic.

I mostly see this as Mard vs Hades since they're both in a different league than anyone else here.

And frankly Hades w/heart > EF Mard. Mostly because of his haxed regeneration and casual A100s. :cookiehand

Vasgoko

Reaction score
Country
Torumekian Empire
Well, it's either Memento Mori time (Tartaros wins) or its Grimoire Law time (Grimoire Heart wins). Oracion Seis is obviously the 3rd wheel in this battle. Lolz.

Pretty easy decision to me. It's a tie breaker between Tartaros and GH. It can swing either way depending on who acts first, Mard Geer or Hades. GB.

Dranzer

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Well, it's either Memento Mori time (Tartaros wins) or its Grimoire Law time (Grimoire Heart wins). Oracion Seis is obviously the 3rd wheel in this battle. Lolz.

Pretty easy decision to me. It's a tie breaker between Tartaros and GH. It can swing either way depending on who acts first, Mard Geer or Hades. GB.
Well I wanted to put Oracion Seis in there just to make it a battle royal with the Balam alliance xD

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
Tartaros Guild Will Win.Hades without heart will be defeated by Mard Geer.Franlmalth will play an important role by absorbing Magic.

Shasha23

Banned
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
South Africa
Tartaros Guild Will Win.Hades without heart will be defeated by Mard Geer.Franlmalth will play an important role by absorbing Magic.
For me Hades with or without his heart he can't beat Mard Geer, the guy is just too broken, he only lost to Gray and Natsu because he was caught off guard if not for that he wouldn't have lost, i just don't see how anyone would beat Mard Geer, but seeing as how Hades studied Zeref's magic wouldn't be surprised if he knew how to turn the demons back into books

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
Reaction score
Country
India
For me Hades with or without his heart he can't beat Mard Geer, the guy is just too broken, he only lost to Gray and Natsu because he was caught off guard if not for that he wouldn't have lost, i just don't see how anyone would beat Mard Geer, but seeing as how Hades studied Zeref's magic wouldn't be surprised if he knew how to turn the demons back into books
That Thing only Zeref can do I believe.

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Tartarus is clearly on a different level compared to the other two. The only potential issue here is Hades but the demon gates have enough troublesome members. Seilah has macro to control others, Franmalth can absorb souls etc. combined with Etherious Mard Geer who should be able to overwhelm Hades, his demon heart situation can be negated. Silver can probably instantly freeze numerous enemies. seilah can control them to fight each other, jackal has his explosions, torafusa's poisonous water would be fatal to most. Tartarus are the winners here

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
Grimoire Heart > Tartaros > Oración Seis

Angel, Racer and Hoteye will be one shotted by anyone from Grimoire Heart or Tartaros. The only strong members from OS are Midnight and Cobra. Brain is only strong when he is Zero, but he'd be defeated before Midnight or Cobra falls.

I think that members from Tartaros like Franmalth, Keyes and Jackal wouldn't be standing long as well. The real deal in this fight is probably Torafuza because his black water can cover a large space. But yeah, Ultear could probably defect it.

Rustyrose can one shot a lot of members from both guilds with his Tower of Dingir.

Azuma can deal with the stronger members, one on one.

Bluenote can deal with both Midnight and Cobra.

Hades and Ultear could defeat Mard Geer together with high diff.

Last edited:

Holt

#1 Ranker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Nigeria
Grimiore Heart > Tartaros > Oración Seis

Angel, Racer and Hoteye will be one shotted by anyone from Grimiore Heart or Tartaros. The only strong members from OS are Midnight and Cobra. Brain is only strong when he is Zero, but he'd be defeated before Midnight or Cobra falls.

I think that members from Tartaros like Franmalth, Keyes and Jackal wouldn't be standing long as well. The real deal in this fight is probably Torafuza because his black water can cover a large space. But yeah, Ultear could probably defect it.

Rustyrose can one shot a lot of members from both guilds with his Tower of Dingir.

Azuma can deal with the stronger members, one on one.

Bluenote can deal with both Midnight and Cobra.

Hades and Ultear could defeat Mard Geer together with high diff.
And what happens to Kyoka who can manipulate sensations? She can make one feel mere wind as though they were sharp blades and her power keeps increasing? How about silver who is incredibly powerful? Franmalth who can steal souls? Seilah who can use macro to control people? I honestly can't see how GH is superior to the demon gates. They're outmatched in raw power and magic types.

BluePegasus

Reaction score
Country
Netherlands
And what happens to Kyoka who can manipulate sensations? She can make one feel mere wind as though they were sharp blades and her power keeps increasing? How about silver who is incredibly powerful? Franmalth who can steal souls? Seilah who can use macro to control people? I honestly can't see how GH is superior to the demon gates. They're outmatched in raw power and magic types.
Franmalth's curse is very strong, but his physical power is quite low. He can be one shotted by someone from Grimoire Heart before he can even use his curse. Franmalth wouldn't be that hard to deal with.

Azuma will be an opponent for Kyôka. I think they are more or less equal because Erza almost lost to both of them. Azuma's physical energy is very strong, so I think he can keep up to Kyôka for a long time. Terra Clamare can probably defeat her.

Rustyrose can attack Seilah with his monsters created from his imagination. Seilah can't take these over with her Macro.

Silver will be defeated once Keyes is defeated, which isn't that hard.

Last edited: