Discussion People who can beat peak Mel

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
Water Tribe
Meliodas strongest of all characters LOL.
Mael near noon and one mode is way beyond him .only with OG magic he can compare
I've never seen Mael in The One so I'm not making any assumptions based on that. Also I didn't include Mel's OG power because we've only seen a glimpse of it and we don't even know what it does. Currently Meliodas is the strongest. Not only does he have power but also knows how to fight. For example Escanor only got power. He just swings his axe(or palm lol) and breaks stuff. Zeldris and Meliodas are actually skilled in combat. It doesn't affect PL but it's important.

Mael the strongest

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Country
India
I've never seen Mael in The One so I'm not making any assumptions based on that. Also I didn't include Mel's OG power because we've only seen a glimpse of it and we don't even know what it does. Currently Meliodas is the strongest. Not only does he have power but also knows how to fight. For example Escanor only got power. He just swings his axe(or palm lol) and breaks stuff. Zeldris and Meliodas are actually skilled in combat. It doesn't affect PL but it's important.
Its okay I understand

Omnie

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Country
United States
I fell like you're missing something. Meliodas is clearly the strongest of all characters. The only ones who could come close or rival him are Mael, Ludo, King and possibly Elizabeth and Ban although we haven't seen their true power yet.

A lot of you are assuming Meliodas' strength based on his 140k power level which is absurd. In his fight against Escanor he clearly didn't fight serious. He toyed with him and didn't get serious even after Escanor entered The One. He got caught off-guard by that weird attack. The real Meliodas is the one from when he fought Estarossa and Zeldris. To be able to pin both of them down so that even Zeldris stated that the DK's magic can't help him. He was serious as he didn't have time to play games with them.

For example: Zeldris is supposed to be the fastest swordsman in the Underworld being nearly equal to Ludo. Meliodas parried his attacks using one hand while protecting Elizabeth from Estarossa and piercing Cusack with his darkness from a long distance. Not to mention how he caught Zel's hand and immobilized him. That was the real Meliodas as he was back in the Holy War.

He could have killed Escanor right from the start but this is a shounen manga and the author can't just kill one of the main characters. Escanor's plot armor was superior because if he had died no one would've been able to stop Mel. He just had to beat him regardless of whether it's realistic or not. This fight isn't a good example of Mel's strength.
I literally just made a thread saying this ahaha 11/10 post you went into more detail, I more of made a summary of things that made no sense

Seven777

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Country
Australia
Escanor is skilled, he dodged a Full Countered Cruel Sun point blank, and kept up with AM Mel's swordsmanship(though Mel was holding back), he even managed to match the Sinner's swordsmanship for a bit despite it being night, and the Sinner is not only far more powerful than Escanor, but he also contains the man who taught Zeldris how to use a sword. Escanor only seems unskilled when he is fighting opponents weaker than himself, when he gets serious he is astonishingly skilled.

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Country
Water Tribe
Escanor is skilled, he dodged a Full Countered Cruel Sun point blank, and kept up with AM Mel's swordsmanship(though Mel was holding back), he even managed to match the Sinner's swordsmanship for a bit despite it being night, and the Sinner is not only far more powerful than Escanor, but he also contains the man who taught Zeldris how to use a sword. Escanor only seems unskilled when he is fighting opponents weaker than himself, when he gets serious he is astonishingly skilled.
Yeah, I guess I missed a few fights but compared to someone who fought every day for a few hundred years he's still a rookie.

T25

Country
United States
Hm I don’t deny that escanor is skilled but the two instances you gave didn’t seem to me that he kept up with them so much as they tested him

Ger

Country
Canada
Peole here are not getting the context of scaling. Based on this official translation of what escanor explained what is happening to the power is that its explosive power causes mael to have its power within not just externally. So by this explanation that we got, maels powee immedietaly deactivate ON due to the explosive of the grace within him so this clearly suggests that mael DID NOT do anything to make it better its just that mael is far stronger than escanor base to base. So yes mael did nothing special here controlling its power or etc. All he did was having its power both within and outside and could do something which The One escanor struggled to do so. Yes escanor struggled and u cannot convince me other wise.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
Peole here are not getting the context of scaling. Based on this official translation of what escanor explained what is happening to the power is that its explosive power causes mael to have its power within not just externally. So by this explanation that we got, maels powee immedietaly deactivate ON due to the explosive of the grace within him so this clearly suggests that mael DID NOT do anything to make it better its just that mael is far stronger than escanor base to base. So yes mael did nothing special here controlling its power or etc. All he did was having its power both within and outside and could do something which The One escanor struggled to do so. Yes escanor struggled and u cannot convince me other wise.
This is very true .
Thanks for your explanation:^_^

afromarco005

Country
France
Would certainly beat prime mel:
  1. Wild
  2. Prime Ban ( before giving back his immortality to save Elaine)
  3. Mama hawk's true form
  4. One mode Escanor
  5. Mael
  6. Ludociel full burst mode.
  7. Emo mel with true magic
  8. Merlin because she is Merlin.
  9. Supreme Deity with all her graces
  10. DK ( donkey kong, demon king is a scrub)

Undecided:

• Otakufreak's Elzabeth

Ger

Country
Canada
Would certainly beat prime mel:
  1. Wild
  2. Prime Ban ( before giving back his immortality to save Elaine)
  3. Mama hawk's true form
  4. One mode Escanor
  5. Mael
  6. Ludociel full burst mode.
  7. Emo mel with true magic
  8. Merlin because she is Merlin.
  9. Supreme Deity with all her graces
  10. DK ( donkey kong, demon king is a scrub)

Undecided:

• Otakufreak's Elzabeth
The one escanor gets spite by meliodas.

No matter what ludo is way below meliodas due to his feats which is farbelow anything he has done

Last edited:

Mael the strongest

Country
India
Sorrybut this chapter supports even mael with grace whetherhes post noon or not is superior to The One escanor.
Well actually mael 's magic post noon is way beyond one Escanor but physically one Escanor stomps mael hard

Crimson Ice

Country
The Wall
Sorrybut this chapter supports even mael with grace whetherhes post noon or not is superior to The One escanor.
What? Mael used Sunshine better than Escanor. The ONE Escanor is still vastly superior to the Mael we saw this chapter in terms of strength.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Escanor was in his One form while Mael isn't.

Escanor couldn't dispell True Night, neither could he negate God,he basically overpowered ON but Mael's very presence was enough to overpower both of it.

And Meliodas for the greater part of the day considered his rival.So prime Meliodas>One Escanor.
Okay? You said current Mael was above The One Esanor so you can't fall back on that.

Mael negated 'Demon King' just simply being more skilled with the grace, Escanor forcefully shut down Ominus Nebula and 'Demon King', while Mael himself was getting sucked into Ominus Nebula, while Escanor casually walked through it. Mael is engaging Zeldris in close quarters without his sword, and Zeldris is keeping up, Escanor was about to punch a hole through Zeldris even with his sword. Escanor's feats are more impressive.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Country
India
What? Mael used Sunshine better than Escanor. The ONE Escanor is still vastly superior to the Mael we saw this chapter in terms of strength.

Okay? You said current Mael was above The One Esanor so you can't fall back on that.

Mael negated 'Demon King' just simply being more skilled with the grace, Escanor forcefully shut down Ominus Nebula and 'Demon King', while Mael himself was getting sucked into Ominus Nebula, while Escanor casually walked through it. Mael is engaging Zeldris in close quarters without his sword, and Zeldris is keeping up, Escanor was about to punch a hole through Zeldris even with his sword. Escanor's feats are more impressive.
Yeah I still believe Mael is stronger than One Escanor,note when I mean stronger I mean in magic power.

Ger

Country
Canada
uh not when the explanation OF HOW mael overpowered ON itself. So either you're going off with a headcanon roue or just spouting another thing. I already explained what mael did and how the grace did it. Otherwise your argument holds no value at all to counter the proper explanation of the scene.

another headcanon good job. Tell me when Heat armor = magical attack.

Either way u need to prove that he DID overpowered DKs magic like how meliodas did, until then you have no proof. Another piece of info you're missing, mael even admitted his magical attacks wouldn't work so there's that. So you can complain all you want but facts doesn't care about your feelings.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Being sucked into ON DOES NOT determine that scaling at all, can you guys elaborate how not BEING sucked into the ON CORRELATES to being stronger in their attacks? last time i checked the explosive power of the grace when mael used it was so powerful that it deactivated ON (doesn't matter whether via melting sword or dspelling the darkness surrounding zeldris).

Well actually mael 's magic post noon is way beyond one Escanor but physically one Escanor stomps mael hard
which there's no proof of it. Mael's grace functions the same as escanor and BOOSTS him as well not just in magic power. So until then you have no scaling argument to even determine the whole scaling.

mind you that mael DID NOT even use any magical attack rather the power of the grace itself that mael USED causes ON to be gone. that's much more impressive than struggling using physical attack.

Mael the strongest

Country
India
uh not when the explanation OF HOW mael overpowered ON itself. So either you're going off with a headcanon roue or just spouting another thing. I already explained what mael did and how the grace did it. Otherwise your argument holds no value at all to counter the proper explanation of the scene.

another headcanon good job. Tell me when Heat armor = magical attack.

Either way u need to prove that he DID overpowered DKs magic like how meliodas did, until then you have no proof. Another piece of info you're missing, mael even admitted his magical attacks wouldn't work so there's that. So you can complain all you want but facts doesn't care about your feelings.

Being sucked into ON DOES NOT determine that scaling at all, can you guys elaborate how not BEING sucked into the ON CORRELATES to being stronger in their attacks? last time i checked the explosive power of the grace when mael used it was so powerful that it deactivated ON (doesn't matter whether via melting sword or dspelling the darkness surrounding zeldris).

which there's no proof of it. Mael's grace functions the same as escanor and BOOSTS him as well not just in magic power. So until then you have no scaling argument to even determine the whole scaling.

mind you that mael DID NOT even use any magical attack rather the power of the grace itself that mael USED causes ON to be gone. that's much more impressive than struggling using physical attack.
Bro I know mael is far stronger than escanor .but physically hand to hand fight One escanor stomps this past noon mael

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)