Discussion - People who can beat peak Mel | Page 6 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion People who can beat peak Mel

MrSchmitty7

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
The same guy that said that the sinner was stronger than the one is now trying to convince us that afternoon Mael is stronger than the one....

Rigggghhhhtttttt

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
The same guy that said that the sinner was stronger than the one is now trying to convince us that afternoon Mael is stronger than the one....

Rigggghhhhtttttt
I stand to my point One escanor strength >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> after noon mael
After noon mael magic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Escanor

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
I stand to my point One escanor strength >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> after noon mael
After noon mael magic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>One Escanor
They way I see it, The One> late noon Mael.

Also this sunshine feat isn’t even comparable to escanor’s feat. Escanor literally broke through ON with one attack. Mael just happened to melt the sword that apparently broke Zel’s focus or is required for ON. And the only reason that happened is because the DK magic cannot block attacks that are basically internal.

Escanor beat ON. Mael just beat a sword and found a way around DK magic. Escanor in the One could probably do the same if he used his heat more effectively

(Also the prior post wasn’t talking about you, just in case lol)

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
They way I see it, The One> late noon Mael.

Also this sunshine feat isn’t even comparable to escanor’s feat. Escanor literally broke through ON with one attack. Mael just happened to melt the sword that apparently broke Zel’s focus or is required for ON. And the only reason that happened is because the DK magic cannot block attacks that are basically internal.

Escanor beat ON. Mael just beat a sword and found a way around DK magic. Escanor in the One could probably do the same if he used his heat more effectively

(Also the prior post wasn’t talking about you, just in case lol)
Im okay with it Im a Escanor fanboy as well

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Don't forget that Mael has hundreds of years spent fighting while Escanor is only 40 and spent the last 10 years in his cave
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Not to mention the fact that he's a human. That's like giving Derieri's Combo Star to Hawk. Even after the 200th strike it will still be weak.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Don't forget that Mael has hundreds of years spent fighting while Escanor is only 40 and spent the last 10 years in his cave

Not to mention the fact that he's a human. That's like giving Derieri's Combo Star to Hawk. Even after the 200th strike it will still be weak.
Right. Mael and Escanor at the same time- Mael is stronger. If it’s afternoon Mael and late morning/noon Escanor, Escanor probably takes an edge

Ger

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Rigggghhhhtttttt
Did i keep using adfter the fact The Sinner had been a disappointment?? i never recalled anything, so other than that that feat is already done and g ot debunked by many characters who he himself cannot defeat who are not even at prime meliodas own level.

So this chapter proves the scaling other than that you have no refutation at all. All you're doing is appealing to your feelings and does not address the whole point. So other than this scaling is factual until you show me evidence of escanor being superior in scaling. Oh yeah and walking through ON does not determine a scaling at all.

Bro I know mael is far stronger than escanor .but physically hand to hand fight One escanor stomps this past noon mael
based on what? what scaling? If were gonna do scaling mael's strength in base is LEAGUES above escanor and the gap betwen base mael and base escanor is the same gap if not larger than comparing AM meliodas (pre awakening) and derrieri. Yes if we're gonna go PL wise then we cant gauge the whole thing but base mael IS A LOWBALL estarossa's level and this is the same estarossa that beat escanor who's at dawn or mid day. The same escanor who YANKED galand's attack which destroyed tip top of two mountains. Yet estarossa who's weaker than base mael who awakened his goddess power mollywhooped that same escanor.

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
Did i keep using adfter the fact The Sinner had been a disappointment?? i never recalled anything, so other than that that feat is already done and g ot debunked by many characters who he himself cannot defeat who are not even at prime meliodas own level.

So this chapter proves the scaling other than that you have no refutation at all. All you're doing is appealing to your feelings and does not address the whole point. So other than this scaling is factual until you show me evidence of escanor being superior in scaling. Oh yeah and walking through ON does not determine a scaling at all.

based on what? what scaling? If were gonna do scaling mael's strength in base is LEAGUES above escanor and the gap betwen base mael and base escanor is the same gap if not larger than comparing AM meliodas (pre awakening) and derrieri. Yes if we're gonna go PL wise then we cant gauge the whole thing but base mael IS A LOWBALL estarossa's level and this is the same estarossa that beat escanor who's at dawn or mid day. The same escanor who YANKED galand's attack which destroyed tip top of two mountains. Yet estarossa who's weaker than base mael who awakened his goddess power mollywhooped that same escanor.
Since when esta mollywhopped escanor both were going even then escanor stomped due to near noon kicked in

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Since when esta mollywhopped escanor both were going even then escanor stomped due to near noon kicked in
the first interraction they made estarossa attacked and if you're going to argue that escanor knocked him down, the refutation to that is escanor gets stronger every second of the day the grace is active. Not only after escanor made estarossa fall onto his knees he called escanor a plaything after that.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
Did i keep using adfter the fact The Sinner had been a disappointment??
It’s more along the lines of your reasoning for why you listed the sinner as stronger than Escanor. You said the sinner was stronger because of the pressure he released. That had nothing to do with power though. In the same way that Mael melting a sword because DK magic doesn’t work has nothing to do with him actually slicing through ON. A sword isn’t as strong as the actual ON

Oh yeah and walking through ON does not determine a scaling at all.
Ah yes the old pick and choose. It doesn’t count because we don’t wanna acknowledge escanor’s durability. Even though Chandler, Cusack, and Zeldris all took note of it. But hey, what do they know about power? Pretty sure you’re making a cherry picking fallacy.

Last edited:

Samael Morningstar

Reaction score
Country
India
the first interraction they made estarossa attacked and if you're going to argue that escanor knocked him down, the refutation to that is escanor gets stronger every second of the day the grace is active. Not only after escanor made estarossa fall onto his knees he called escanor a plaything after that.
Well esta beat escanor for the first 10 seconds and in each second his pl increases by 5 so in 10 second he has an increase in pl of 50. So you want to say that with just a pl of 50 increase he became even with esta......WOW

ubw178

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Water Tribe
Escanor was clearly caught by surprise back then. Estarossa didn't stand a chance from the beginning.

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It’s more along the lines of your reasoning for why you listed the sinner as stronger than Escanor. You said the sinner was stronger because of the pressure he released. That had nothing to do with power though. In the same way that Mael melting a sword because DK magic doesn’t work has nothing to do with him actually slicing through ON. A sword isn’t as strong as the actual ON
right i did SAY that after his feats of not being able to handle king and not being impressive were shown did he not?? so you're clearly cannot call me out on this at all unless you're that desperate on trying to refute the argument.

Melting the sword OR dispelling the darkness with his power is clearly the reasoning why he's stronger than escanor. If mael's own usage causes him to explode the power so much and clearly deactivate ON without any effort or laying a fnger on zeldris i don't see how he isn't stronger than The One escanor. Your argument is clearly this "It had nothing to do with it so i clearly have a better argument"

the chapter and official translation clearly supports my argument and your refutation is based off headcanon. Not only that the grace itself gets hotter throughout its active usage, supporting by the fact when galland and mela met escanor, ban and jericho felt it was getting hotter.

Why does DKs magic in this argument? The Sun armor or the power he causes ON to deactivate isn't even magical attack in the first place, and it would be your burden of proof to prove your claim. Why would he need to slice through ON when his power which was explained how he dispelled is much more powerful than ONs capabilities? heck escanor even said ON won't stop his attacks. So do you have any factual proof how he dispelled it? because there's no explanation and everyone interprets that in different ways.
Ah yes the old pick and choose. It doesn’t count because we don’t wanna acknowledge escanor’s durability. Even though Chandler, Cusack, and Zeldris all took note of it. But hey, what do they know about power? Pretty sure you’re making a cherry picking fallacy.
you mean cusack who committed that no ONE should be able to walk through it? Last time i checked escanor's durability being pushed by zeldris and had a struggle with him meanwhile we have mael once he got his pwoers back immediately deactivated ON forcefully. So please tell how does being immune to the gravity pull of ON determines strength? last time i checked it doesn't due to his attack potency not being able to easily do anything to ON which he struggled to do so.

that's not even a fallacy at all and cherry picking isn't even in this unless you're saying im only using 1 info to make the scaling which i didn't.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
right i did SAY that before his feats were shown did he not?? so you're clearly cannot call me out on this at all unless you;re that desperate on trying to refute the argument.
You said a character was better than The One without having any feats.... Do you realize how bad that would sound if it were true- I mean that's just straight up "headcanon" as you like to say.
Here's what you said in reality though "Sinner blew away Mel's darkness with pressure alone. The One couldn't do that. Therefore Sinner is stronger than The One." That was the "feat" you examined.

Melting the sword OR dispelling the darkness with his power is clearly the reasoning why he's stronger than escanor. If mael's own usage causes him to explode the power
Or it could mean that Mael controls his heat better than Escanor. Escanor doesn't radiate levels of heat that naturally melt things unless he willingly decides to do so. That's why Izraf only started melting away aftewards and not before the fight. In sins on vacation Escanor can go into the water just fine, but when he radiates heat then it starts to evaporate. Mael just uses sunshine better and naturally controls his heat radiation better.

deactivate ON
He didn't deactivate ON. He melted the sword which apparently starts it up or by doing this it broke Zel's focus. The Sword isn't as strong as ON. Also think about this for a second: You're saying Mael can melt ON completely, but for some reason he can't melt Zel? By your logic you just made Zeldris more durable than ON. Zel can't even tank a decelerated holy sword yet now we have to assume his durability exceeds ON's power?

the chapter and official translation clearly supports my argument and your refutation is based off headcanon. Not only that the grace itself gets hotter throughout its active usage, supporting by the fact when galland and mela met escanor, ban and jericho felt it was getting hotter.
"The explosive nature translation" doesn't confirm anything. It literally just describes its nature... If you've got another translation then type it.

Why does DKs magic in this argument? The Sun armor or the power he causes ON to deactivate isn't even magical attack in the first place, and it would be your burden of proof to prove your claim. Why would he need to slice through ON when his power which was explained how he dispelled is much more powerful than ONs capabilities? heck escanor even said ON won't stop his attacks. So do you have any factual proof how he dispelled it? because there's no explanation and everyone interprets that in different ways.
1. DK's magic prevented Zel's sword from melting and we know it can be applied to the sword because Zel used that same sword to cut through Merlin's spells when he imbued it with the DK's magic.
2. He didn't deactivate ON. He melted the sword which either broke Zel's focus or is necessary to maintain it. ON is a vacuum of darkness, not a sword.
3. Same answer as number 2.
4. Same answer as number 2.
5. Same as number 2

you mean cusack who committed that no ONE should be able to walk through it?
We're talking about feats, not statements right now

Last time i checked escanor's durability being pushed by zeldris
Escanor's durability was never pushed. The most he got was scratches. What was pushed was his effort on one attack. Other than that Escanor only had slight bruises on his arm.

we have mael once he got his pwoers back immediately deactivated ON forcefully.
The sword isn't ON

gravity pull of ON determines strength?
If something can resist a force that means it can overcome that force. The reason why rockets go into space is because they overcome the force of gravity- they resist its pull. Escanor overcame the pull of ON, Mael didn't. Physically Escanor outclasses him

that's not even a fallacy at all and cherry picking isn't even in this unless you're saying im only using 1 info to make the scaling which i didn't.
"Walking through ON isn't a feat, but melting a sword is because I say so and understand feats better than anyone here." -Ger 2019

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
The sword isn't ON
right and prove that the sword is the conductor, everyone interprets differentl due to vague explanations. We have ON here which only operates via darkness spiralling all over zeldris.

"Walking through ON isn't a feat, but melting a sword is because I say so and understand feats better than anyone here." -Ger 2019
of course its a feat but what does that do to make escanor stronger? we're going with the route who deactivated ON better.
If something can resist a force that means it can overcome that force. The reason why rockets go into space is because they overcome the force of gravity- they resist its pull. Escanor overcame the pull of ON, Mael didn't. Physically Escanor outclasses him
that would be based on resistance rather than durability or strength. If that's the case why didn't he just prove that being immune to the gravity would one hit zeldris even though he struggled?
Escanor's durability was never pushed. The most he got was scratches. What was pushed was his effort on one attack. Other than that Escanor only had slight bruises on his arm.
why are we talking about durability? we're talking about who's stronger here and clearly you're not getting the initial premise which the panel supports my argument.
We're talking about feats, not statements right now
right and you relied to it and say "cusack, chandler and zeldris were wary" which you're implying that determines the definitive scaling. which it does not.
1. DK's magic prevented Zel's sword from melting and we know it can be applied to the sword because Zel used that same sword to cut through Merlin's spells when he imbued it with the DK's magic.
2. He didn't deactivate ON. He melted the sword which either broke Zel's focus or is necessary to maintain it. ON is a vacuum of darkness, not a sword.
3. Same answer as number 2.
4. Same answer as number 2.
5. Same as number 2
Right and like i said earlier prove that sword is the reason why he deactivated it, was there an explanation to how he deactivated ON? Actually no vacuum IS CAUSED by the darkness rotating so fast that it seems no one could dodge it. ON is a darkness using both offense and defense. He cut the merlin's spell? can you show me where he cut it? last time i checked he just went all around the places and sealed the spell. Either that or you're just using headcanon to justify your argument.
"The explosive nature translation" doesn't confirm anything. It literally just describes its nature... If you've got another translation then type it.
its nature which IS ITS power mechanic. So other than you're clearly using another interpretation to justify the argument

We have the word here "explosive power" not "explosive nature", as you can see the grace boosts the user's POWER whether its magic or physical stats. So other than that you have not ADDRESSED the premise of the explanation uses "power" rather than your mere interpretation using "heat" or "nature".

this confirms the power of the grace he used is far AHEAD of that escanor's even at his peak, none of the statements mentions "his efficiency usage" which he didn't do anything special to the technique or what so ever.
He didn't deactivate ON. He melted the sword which apparently starts it up or by doing this it broke Zel's focus. The Sword isn't as strong as ON.
right and i've been saying it to you what proves that the sword is the conductor like full counter? All we're doing is going back and forth with interpretation without confirmation how it happened. I can interpret that scene as "his power dispelled the darkness that causes the vacuum and do the attack etc."
You said a character was better than The One without having any feats.... Do you realize how bad that would sound if it were true- I mean that's just straight up "headcanon" as you like to say.
Here's what you said in reality though "Sinner blew away Mel's darkness with pressure alone. The One couldn't do that. Therefore Sinner is stronger than The One." That was the "feat" you examined.
yeah and i said that WAYYYYY before The Sinner has STARTED to have his own fights. Last time i checked i mentioned him being stronger than The One after chapter 292 tll 296 came by and disappoints his hype.

So you didn't get the whole first sentence of the refutation which was all about what happen to the previous feat and later the recent feat makes him no stronger than escanor.

Yeah like mael, prime meliodas ,gods being stronger than The One escanor? feats are no need when the scaling is already here in the first place. Feats are there to explicit exposes the character's power. Scaling is no matter what if there's no feats, can be scaled to characters who has done so.

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
right and prove that the sword is the conductor, everyone interprets differentl due to vague explanations. We have ON here which only operates via darkness spiralling all over zeldris.
It can be either the conductor or ON could've been dispelled because Zel lost his focus. Either or works. Point being we know he didn't break the waves of darkness though. If he did then by your logic Zel is more durable than the power of ON. (Because the heat melted ON and not Zel by your logic)

of course its a feat but what does that do to make escanor stronger? we're going with the route who deactivated ON better.
Mael did not deactivate ON. He found a way to bypass it

that would be based on resistance rather than durability or strength. If that's the case why didn't he just prove that being immune to the gravity would one hit zeldris even though he struggled?
Because ON is two parts. Gravity and a vortex slash. He had no problem with the gravity. The vortex is what gave him issues

ight and you relied to it and say "cusack, chandler and zeldris were wary" which you're implying that determines the definitive scaling. which it does not.
It has nothing to do with them being wary. It had to do with the fact that they noted that Escanor walked through ON. Don't confuse them stating a fact with them stating an opinion.

Right and like i said earlier prove that sword is the reason why he deactivated it, was there an explanation to how he deactivated ON? Actually no vacuum IS CAUSED by the darkness rotating so fast that it seems no one could dodge it. ON is a darkness using both offense and defense. He cut the merlin's spell? can you show me where he cut it? last time i checked he just went all around the places and sealed the spell. Either that or you're just using headcanon to justify your argument.
291 Page 16. The page shows Zel's feet landing and sliding and his sword is coated in darkness and then he says her powers are useless before the DK's magic.

We have the word here "explosive power" not "explosive nature", as you can see the grace boosts the user's POWER whether its magic or physical stats. So other than that you have not ADDRESSED the premise of the explanation uses "power" rather than your mere interpretation using "heat" or "nature".

this confirms the power of the grace he used is far AHEAD of that escanor's even at his peak, none of the statements mentions "his efficiency usage" which he didn't do anything special to the technique or what so ever.
No it doesn't. Escanor isn't even mentioned in the comparison. It just says how the power works... Also change the word if you want. Power or nature it doesn't make a difference. I already said how Escanor operates. Just re-read. You're acting like Escanor and Mael output the same heat 24/7. Again this isn't the case. Using heat better isn't a factor to say that Mael is stronger than The One. In the same way that saying 142K Mel's swordsmanship doesn't make him stronger than the One

right and i've been saying it to you what proves that the sword is the conductor like full counter? All we're doing is going back and forth with interpretation without confirmation how it happened. I can interpret that scene as "his power dispelled the darkness that causes the vacuum and do the attack etc."
It didn't though. You act like the darkness and the sword are one and the same. That's the issue.

yeah and i said that WAYYYYY before The Sinner has STARTED to have his own fights. Last time i checked i mentioned him being stronger than The One after chapter 292 tll 296 came by and disappoints his hype.
That doesn't excuse the fact that you made a terrible headcanon but still insist that other people use headcanon and other fallacies… Why would you do that in the first place if you say that everyone else is terrible at headcanon?

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Mael did not deactivate ON. He found a way to bypass it
uh huh and that's headcanon until you prove it. This chapter proves which METHOD he used and escanor already explained that.
It can be either the conductor or ON could've been dispelled because Zel lost his focus. Either or works. Point being we know he didn't break the waves of darkness though. If he did then by your logic Zel is more durable than the power of ON. (Because the heat melted ON and not Zel by your logi
that's only you pal not "we". So again that's your interpretation which this CHAPTER did not established what ON needs to be activated. it might need the sword to activate or a spoon but what causes it to turn off or dispel? we dont know.

there have been many cases where darkness dispersed against someone if they face a goddess, best example of this is bellions darkness dispersing but not himself. Darkness is not an entity to argue your argument to say "this durability greater than this" when you're reaching for another argument. If anything mael dispersed ON itself not wanting to effect zeldris which he wants is to hold him off.
Because ON is two parts. Gravity and a vortex slash. He had no problem with the gravity. The vortex is what gave him issues
right and the slash is WHAT THE DEFINITIVE scaling NOT the gravity, you're going by the word called "immunity" which escanor was showing, which it doesn't determine strength. Vortex is what gave him the issue or the attack or the range of ON where it attacks someone, which MAEL clearly deactivated by his own power and grace itself.
It has nothing to do with them being wary. It had to do with the fact that they noted that Escanor walked through ON. Don't confuse them stating a fact with them stating an opinion.
Walked through it and so what? how does that determine the scaling? i could go on and say late morning escanor is stronger than ludo because he resisted the ON gravitational pull because he hanged into the ground and his strength was the reason he was kept on the ground. Ludo on the other hand was being pulled.
291 Page 16. The page shows Zel's feet landing and sliding and his sword is coated in darkness and then he says her powers are useless before the DK's magic.
right and where does it show he sliced through the spell?? yeah he did say her powers won't work on him but it does not imply h used his sword to cut through. That's merely headcanon.
No it doesn't. Escanor isn't even mentioned in the comparison. It just says how the power works... Also change the word if you want. Power or nature it doesn't make a difference. I already said how Escanor operates. Just re-read. You're acting like Escanor and Mael output the same heat 24/7. Again this isn't the case. Using heat better isn't a factor to say that Mael is stronger than The One. In the same way that saying 142K Mel's swordsmanship doesn't make him stronger than the One
what? you're not getting the point here pal. you're reaching for another argument, in this panel it shows the pwoer of the grace being explosive when mael used it which escanor implied ON cannot stop his attacks. Heat= the power of the grace itself. Idek how this is hard to grasp. So tell me where inthis chapter state the reason why he overpowered ON was based on his efficiency usage. If not then this panel clearly states "power of the sunshine" rather than your mere interpretation telling me that it was implying his usage rate.
It didn't though. You act like the darkness and the sword are one and the same. That's the issue.
okay and you're saying the way you deactivate ON is by melting his sword which is fallacious which there was no confirmation how to fully deactivate it. the ON uses darkness for its pull and attack to make a barrier, so i don't have to go with your argument of interpretation that melting his sword is the reason he deactivated it.
That doesn't excuse the fact that you made a terrible headcanon but still insist that other people use headcanon and other fallacies… Why would you do that in the first place if you say that everyone else is terrible at headcanon?
its not a headcanon at first, so please elaborate why it was a headcanon. Of course it wouldn't be fallacy when its being shown by the panel itself. It would be considered "contradictions" more than anything due to recent feats he has shown. Headcanon is something that has no concrete proof of the claim. Which clearly the comparison of escanor vs the sinner was based off 1 feat which was not even headcanon and it was being contradicted by his later feats.

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Oh yeah you guys are forgetting

Twigo can definitely defeat Peak Mel :XD

MrSchmitty7

Reaction score
Country
United States
uh huh and that's headcanon until you prove it. This chapter proves which METHOD he used and escanor already explained that.
I just said how he did it. Read. Also don't add words to the chapter. It said ON won't work on him. It never said he deactivated the actual darkness with his grace.

that's only you pal not "we". So again that's your interpretation which this CHAPTER did not established what ON needs to be activated. it might need the sword to activate or a spoon but what causes it to turn off or dispel? we dont know.
It's not an interpretation. Zel even swings the sword when using ON. The sword plays a part in it's attack.

there have been many cases where darkness dispersed against someone if they face a goddess, best example of this is bellions darkness dispersing but not himself. Darkness is not an entity to argue your argument to say "this durability greater than this" when you're reaching for another argument. If anything mael dispersed ON itself not wanting to effect zeldris which he wants is to hold him off.
What Bellion are you talking about? From the chapter or from the movie? provide the scene. Also ON isn't regular darkness. It's darkness enhanced by magic. Which kinda makes a huge difference. Regular darkness doesn't move faster than flash

right and the slash is WHAT THE DEFINITIVE scaling NOT the gravity, you're going by the word called "immunity" which escanor was showing, which it doesn't determine strength. Vortex is what gave him the issue or the attack or the range of ON where it attacks someone, which MAEL clearly deactivated by his own power and grace itself.
Cherry picking again. Why wouldn't gravity matter but the other part matter? Because you said so? Gravity is as much a part of a force as the vortex was. I don't get how you could say one doesn't matter.

right and where does it show he sliced through the spell?? yeah he did say her powers won't work on him but it does not imply h used his sword to cut through. That's merely headcanon.
So he applied darkness to his sword and jumped for no reason? Ingenious, Ger.

what? you're not getting the point here pal. you're reaching for another argument, in this panel it shows the pwoer of the grace being explosive when mael used it which escanor implied ON cannot stop his attacks. Heat= the power of the grace itself. Idek how this is hard to grasp. So tell me where inthis chapter state the reason why he overpowered ON was based on his efficiency usage. If not then this panel clearly states "power of the sunshine" rather than your mere interpretation telling me that it was implying his usage rate.
you made up the argument. The original thing was whether Escanor's aura was inferior to Mael's not how sunshine works. We all know how sunshine works. I'm saying we don't know because we don't know how much sunshine Escanor radiates in his body. There's literally no way to compare it. But for argument's sake let's assume Mael uses the magic better, Escanor still has durability and physical strength over him by feats. Escanor's radiation is different then Mael's. Point being Mael uses techniques better than Escanor, it should also make sense that he is able to utilize the heat better. This one area however doesn't make him stronger than Escanor. That's your problem. Again 142K Mel is a better swordsman than The One, but compared to other areas he gets outclassed.

okay and you're saying the way you deactivate ON is by melting his sword which is fallacious which there was no confirmation how to fully deactivate it.
It was literally drawn... Unless ON just melted the sword for fun and didn't bother with Zeldris.

its not a headcanon at first, so please elaborate why it was a headcanon. Of course it wouldn't be fallacy when its being shown by the panel itself. It would be considered "contradictions" more than anything due to recent feats he has shown. Headcanon is something that has no concrete proof of the claim. Which clearly the comparison of escanor vs the sinner was based off 1 feat which was not even headcanon and it was being contradicted by his later feats.
Headcanon is anything stated by a person that isn't able to be backed up by substantial proof. You admittedly said the the sinner was stronger before we saw more of him. That's a headcanon. Sorry you don't wanna amit it. Pressure isn't a feat. You may think it is but it isn't. If it was a feat then the sinner would be stronger. Point being you jumped the gun and still wanna say others use headcanon

Last edited:

Ger

Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's not an interpretation. Zel even swings the sword when using ON. The sword plays a part in it's attack.
uh that's again another refutation of mine earlier "that was merely the activation NOT its mechanics". I can go here and say he needs a conductor to operate ON but in face value he just manipulates darkness around with without the need of his sword.
I just said how he did it. Read. Also don't add words to the chapter. It said ON won't work on him. It never said he deactivated the actual darkness with his grace.
that's the point?? Escanor literally implied that ON cannot stop his attack which the mechanic of it using high rotational darkness aorund him. Nor it was said he deactivated ON via melting his sword. which u need to explain where he stated that.
What Bellion are you talking about? From the chapter or from the movie? provide the scene. Also ON isn't regular darkness. It's darkness enhanced by magic. Which kinda makes a huge difference. Regular darkness doesn't move faster than flash
ON is darkness same as cocoon of darkness. That's your burden of proof to prove your claim. Darkness and is density depends on how powerful the person is and ludo and mael is the prime example dispelling darkness with their power due to their power surpasses that of darkness. oh god. here we go again, darkness cannot be physical attack unless the user initiates the whole idea of transforming something to physical substance. Darkness being used as magic is clearly the best example of meliodas using his demonic power vs galand, estarossa overcomin cruel sun and saying as far as magic goes he has the upper hand in magic, and we have meliodas here who overpowered DKs magic with his darkness. To identify an attack whether its physical or magical u need to analyze whether it has physical substances. Zeldris in this case DID NOT use any special trait except spinning the darkness around him. So prove all of those claims you're claiming with facts rathr than coming at me with headcanon. The user IS WHAT MAKES the darkness different than the other via how powerful they are, ON is merely a technique which he manipulates darkness around him nothing special about that.

So he applied darkness to his sword and jumped for no reason? Ingenious, Ger.
So darkness is DKs magic? if so pleae prove it. You're clearly losing to me at this points with this unbacked claims you're making.
Cherry picking again. Why wouldn't gravity matter but the other part matter? Because you said so? Gravity is as much a part of a force as the vortex was. I don't get how you could say one doesn't matter.
gravity is that was being caused IS BASED on how fast the rotation was going. hence ludo said it was moving in godlike speed. There's cherry picking argument in here at all, all you'r comprehending is about reaching a fallacious argument which does not counter my argument. This gravity pull DOES NOT even determine the scaling that's literally based on speed of the darkness going around him. This is like me being pulled in a black hole but i have something to grab and here's body builder got sucked into it, but do we saw im stronger? The determining part of the force is how the black hole crushes you inside. Literally the same one where zeldris pulls everyone and gets attacked at its near center. The vortex or the slash of the darkness that hits the person IS WHAT determines the scaling due to the fact it causes both offense and defense which escanor's own explanation saying ON cannot stop his attacks what so ever and it was caused by the explosive power of the grace not mael's own usage rate.
you made up the argument. The original thing was whether Escanor's aura was inferior to Mael's not how sunshine works. We all know how sunshine works. I'm saying we don't know because we don't know how much sunshine Escanor radiates in his body. There's literally no way to compare it. But for argument's sake let's assume Mael uses the magic better, Escanor still has durability and physical strength over him by feats. Escanor's radiation is different then Mael's. Point being Mael uses techniques better than Escanor, it should also make sense that he is able to utilize the heat better. This one area however doesn't make him stronger than Escanor. That's your problem. Again 142K Mel is a better swordsman than The One, but compared to other areas he gets outclassed.
Why is aura in this??????? it's about the fucking feat and how it happened and how it was explained. We don't know how much sunshiinee rediates escanor?? oh yeah we do, based off escanor's own explanation the power of the grace itself being too explosive where ON cannot stop mael's attacks. Alright and how does mean anything?? if mael has OVERALL magic power above him his attacks will shit on Escanor with your concession that mael is way superior based off feats by feats. If mael use greatest Sun that's literaly over for him and not only that i already told the other person that escano's base power and mael's base power has a larger gap than galland and escanor mid day which galand who cut tip top of two mountains couldn't cut escanor's arm. So mael here who DISPELLED the true night himself and escanor couldn't overcome AND struggled to put down ON meanwhile we have escanor here who explained it to us that ON cannot stop his attacks whether ON is at defense or offense.

Please provide evidence where it was mentioned that the reason why he did those feats recently was based on how skilled he at using the power, when the feats and statements debunks that. Using meliodas as your reaching argument doesn't help you, meliodas being far better swordsman than escanor is literally a strawman argument.
It was literally drawn... Unless ON just melted the sword for fun and didn't bother with Zeldris.
his sword being melted was drawn, ok. Then what? was there statement on how he deactivated it??? The fact i refuted the whole mechanic of ON before this rebuttal, i don't need to reiterate what i had said.

we have escanor here who emits heat throughout the day and the purpose of rhitta is to limit that heat but yet when he fought zeldris he couldn't even melt his sword and that's without the restriction of Rhitta which limits the heat radiating from him. This clearly proves the hotter the user gets the powerful the grace at the time of the day. Mael did nothing special nor used his efficient skill but it was only explained how the grace being powerful enough to melt the sword (via radiating the heat) AND his attacks cant be stopped by ON.

Headcanon is anything stated by a person that isn't able to be backed up by substantial proof. You admittedly said the the sinner was stronger before we saw more of him. That's a headcanon. Sorry you don't wanna amit it. Pressure isn't a feat. You may think it is but it isn't. If it was a feat then the sinner would be stronger. Point being you jumped the gun and still wanna say others use headcanon
of course i did and how does that refute my point? Not at all the presenting feat shows that until later on. It won't be a headcanon but rather contradiction. you cannot have headcanon and contradiction in the same sentence. Headcanon is like me saying Zelris own gravitational pull is the same as that of a blackhole, contradicting that via feat where people could resist it and could hold off against it.

applying pressure to where it destroyed the cocoon WAS the main factor of the main scaling until later on. What's a feat? it seems you're not known what feat means at all.

Point is you don't know what headcanon means and reaching for the part where it is which its not.