Discussion - Percival vs The All Powerful and Mighty Lord Twigo!! | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Percival vs The All Powerful and Mighty Lord Twigo!!

Who wins?

• Percival spanks Twigo

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • The All Powerful and Mighty Lord Twigo farts in Percivals general direction

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

Rizaadxn

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

VS

STIPULATIONS
  1. Percival is fighting with the same mindset as he did against Pelgart
  2. Twigo is fighting with the same mindset as he did against Meliodas
  3. Battle takes place at the same location that Meliodas fought against Twigo
  4. They begin 15 meters apart
This is a totally serious thread

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Spain
I think I have to make a new thread to change it into a poll.
I think there should be a button to edit it in, perhaps on the upper right corner of the post (not 100% sure).

Demonspeed

The Hero of the Trojan War
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
Percival is really strong. Definitely stronger than Twigo.

I think with what he showed so far he could defeat the Weird Fangs and even give trouble to the Misfits(as they were in the first arcs).

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Percival is really strong. Definitely stronger than Twigo.

I think with what he showed so far he could defeat the Weird Fangs and even give trouble to the Misfits(as they were in the first arcs).
I think he would lose against the misfits but I agree he could give them some trouble with his versatility and superhuman strength. He will probably surpass them in one arc or two but for now it's cool that he isn't that high up yet.

On the Weird Fangs topic, can Percival defeat Ruin? That guy would have defeated Meliodas and Diane if not for Elizabeth destroying his bell.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
I think he would lose against the misfits but I agree he could give them some trouble with his versatility and superhuman strength. He will probably surpass them in one arc or two but for now it's cool that he isn't that high up yet.

On the Weird Fangs topic, can Percival defeat Ruin? That guy would have defeated Meliodas and Diane if not for Elizabeth destroying his bell.
Probably. Ruin was effective because he made Mel and Diane fight each others. In a 1 vs 1 situation with Percival he wouldn't be able to do that.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Percivals golems are OP, they'd figure out Ruins trick with the bell.

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Probably. Ruin was effective because he made Mel and Diane fight each others. In a 1 vs 1 situation with Percival he wouldn't be able to do that.
Percivals golems are OP, they'd figure out Ruins trick with the bell.
Both are good arguments.

If Ruin can't finish him off himself and he's not in a 1vs2 to make Percival fight his ally, he can't win.

And if Percival's golems have some sort of consciousness of their own (they immediately figured the trick to stop the fire spell despite Percival having no idea what he was doing) then they can stop the bell, too.

But is Percival's physical strength up to the task? Every Holy Knight, even Twigo, appears to be superhuman, and Ruin even bragged about his abs of steel before Meliodas destroyed his armor in a single punch and his abs with a second one. Percival so far is very impressive but has been punching nonstop an armor and has failed to break it.

Percival has many superhuman feats that are no small at all, but if what he's shown so far is his top strength, perhaps he's WF-level and not really superior to them. For now, at least.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm wondering what speed scaling will be like in MNY...

A lot of NNT's impressive speed feats come from scaling to Meliodas and his lightning timing in the early series. The thing is... when you ignore the lightning timing, nothing compares to that level of speed, and even being 'faster than sound' is considered impressive...

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Percival barely awakened his magic too.

Demonspeed

Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
France
It turns out that Percival isn't good enough to defeat Pelgart yet(not surprised by this). But I still don't see him losing to Twigo.

Tsotso2

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Bulgaria
Percival's strength at this point is a bit too vague to draw a conclusion to this matchup.

Rizaadxn

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Welp, I think Percival definitely wins now. He beat an actual Holy Knight and tanks their attacks with his magic aura.