Shounen - Pokémon RéBurst | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

SViper

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Lithuania

Pokémon RéBurst is Manga about Pokémon for Teenagers, Adults. It's similar to Digimon Frontier, because humans transforms into Pokemon.

Synopsis:
Pocket Monsters Réburst ( ポケットモンスター RéBURST) was first printed in the March 9th 2011 issue of Weekly Shounen Sunday. The comic follows the story of a boy named Ryouga who leaves his small village on a journey to meet his father and a mysterious warrior. Pocket Monsters Réburst is unique in that its protagonist, Ryouga, has the ability to transform into a half human, half pokemon type creature.

I think is interesting Manga, but problem is that there is only 1-10 and 69-71 chapters from 77 chapters translated. So I hope one day someone will get interested in translating this Manga.:)

Last edited:

Rica_Patin

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
It's a shonen manga.
Shonen translates to young-boy.
It's not a manga for teenagers or adults, it's a manga for pre-teens.

SViper

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
It's a shonen manga.
Shonen translates to young-boy.
It's not a manga for teenagers or adults, it's a manga for pre-teens.
But main point was create this for different/wider people variety, other words is like showing Pokémon Differently, like usual Shounen Manga.:)
It was shame that this Manga end up not really popular and end up with only 77 chapters.:/

Rica_Patin

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
But main point was create this for different/wider people variety, other words is like showing Pokémon Differently, like usual Shounen Manga.:)
It was shame that this Manga end up not really popular and end up with only 77 chapters.:/
It's because it wasn't very good.
Hell, most of it was straight ripping from HxH if I remember correctly. Been a long time since I read it.

SViper

Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
It's because it wasn't very good.
Hell, most of it was straight ripping from HxH if I remember correctly. Been a long time since I read it.
I wasn't mostly good, but it was nice Manga, I think. Would be nice if someone would translate it.:)
Roger that.:O:P