Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar | Page 95 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Não é por mal, mas vou te fazer chorar... hoje vou te fazer chorar

Hey Gringo, the Ghost has passed here~

• Total voters

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
i'm good as well^^ since it's a weekend, same, just chilling.
hm... i still dunno. there are things i want but i have limited resources for some and impediments for others.
but i do plan on sitting down with Hardy to set the ones we believe we can achieve.

and i'm losing weight, frenchie \o/ would you believe i'm enjoying eating those? '-'

@Purity of Magi recommended me the raw vegetable bites to help with the craving during the day :P

wbu?

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
i'm good as well^^ since it's a weekend, same, just chilling.
hm... i still dunno. there are things i want but i have limited resources for some and impediments for others.
but i do plan on sitting down with Hardy to set the ones we believe we can achieve.

and i'm losing weight, frenchie \o/ would you believe i'm enjoying eating those? '-'

@Purity of Magi recommended me the raw vegetable bites to help with the craving during the day :P

wbu?
heh if you believe you can do it, at least you'll achieve something
why you wanna lose weight? hardy don't like big butt? :p

what's that? look like carrots lol
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
speaking of losing weight. kinda remind me when i went to the gym this morning it was empty i was like where are the new resolutioners did i come too early or did they give up already xD

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
why you wanna lose weight? hardy don't like big butt? :p

what's that? look like carrots lol
pfff, Hardy likes what he has, alright :hmph
women don't work on their image for men, I wanna feel better with myself, and cutting the shit i eat is good as well in any case
and yeah, those are baby carrots '-'

and LOL
wish my gym would always be empty... its the opposite... another thing that turns me off about it...

scav

MH's Most Passionate Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
pfff, Hardy likes what he has, alright :hmph
women don't work on their image for men, I wanna feel better with myself, and cutting the shit i eat is good as well in any case
and yeah, those are baby carrots '-'

and LOL
wish my gym would always be empty... its the opposite... another thing that turns me off about it...
hehe who wouldn't like big butt? :p
well that's a good mentality, that been i said i can't eat carrots alone like that, i make vegetable soup, smoothies and salad daily to get fibers.

yeah it suck when it's full
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
oh btw totally random but tell your lil sis im asking if she's still wearing that vampiric lipstick xD

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
depends on the big butt XD

hmmm wasn't a big fan of carrots either, but i prefer them raw, or suuuuuper cooked into some sauce, like in a soup, yeah.
eating them like this is nice to me, i dont mind at all.

LOL my sis had a vampiric lipstick? i think her looks are way more neutral now, compared to her coloful phase. i do miss her blue and pink hair, tho :P when i become my own boss, i'll go crazy with my hair myself

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
You thread title is so deep, Far-chan~
Happy New Year, Far-chan! All the best wishes for this 2018!

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
They were!!!
I am doing well... a bit cold and tired but well. And you? How are you?

destiny4ever

Reaction score
Country
United States
yay!! Glad you are spending time with Hardy. Is he living in Brazil atm or just visiting? And it is really fortunate that Argentina and Brazil are so geographically close.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
He lives here^^ But he returns to Argentina like 3 times per year. And then he spends a month there each time.
Yeah, it is >< gladly, the flights between Brazil and Argentina are also quite cheap. Sometimes it's cheaper to go there than to go to the Northeast of Brazil, for example. Both countries also have a lot of treaties, so getting permission to live and work in the other country is quite easy. Hardy will get his permanent citizenship next month^^

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
He lives here^^ But he returns to Argentina like 3 times per year. And then he spends a month there each time.
Yeah, it is >< gladly, the flights between Brazil and Argentina are also quite cheap. Sometimes it's cheaper to go there than to go to the Northeast of Brazil, for example. Both countries also have a lot of treaties, so getting permission to live and work in the other country is quite easy. Hardy will get his permanent citizenship next month^^
That sounds cool and grats to the both of you! Don't give destiny idea '+'. I remember on the first visit, I saw an Argie visiting the "middle of the world" in EC.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
That sounds cool and grats to the both of you! Don't give destiny idea '+'. I remember on the first visit, I saw an Argie visiting the "middle of the world" in EC.
Oh, you guys talked to her? XD Altho I heard that Argies and Uruguayans share a way of speaking that is different from the other countries.
And thx! Don't worry, Charlie, when I move to my next plan for Hardy, the ring one, I'll PM some things to Destie '-'

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Don’t get me started on flights within Canada. :notrust It’s cheaper for me to fly to Jamaica than it is to see my sister...

riki

Storyteller
Reaction score
Country
United States
Ara is trained now; he knows it’s food time when he hears the can opening :lmao

Oh, the other cats are curious about him now. They kept walking over to him but keeping a safe distance. At least they’re no longer hissing at him. ^^

Charlie

Seller of goods 🐐
Reaction score
Country
United States
Oh, you guys talked to her? XD Altho I heard that Argies and Uruguayans share a way of speaking that is different from the other countries.
And thx! Don't worry, Charlie, when I move to my next plan for Hardy, the ring one, I'll PM some things to Destie '-'
Y.Y

It was a guy and no, I / we did not talk to him. He was enjoying his vacation with a friend.
Oh btw - Mariana, wanted to let you know that I managed to do your suggestion about leaving notes behind BUT she found it quickly.
:emocat.

Reebi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I guess that's the price of living in gigantic countries ç.ç
Canada's problem is the tax. We like to tax the shit out of airports :notrust Some people drive to the US to fly somewhere. Although with Trump everyone in Canada is flying less within the US :D