Discussion - Post Wano/Post Reverie bounties | Page 7 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Post Wano/Post Reverie bounties

Franz

伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Mr. 3 has a bounty of 24 million, and he wanted to take Dorry and Brogy combined bounty of 200 million.
It is likely that the bounty was given after the escape from Impel Down.

As mentioned, the Baroque agents were bounty hunters, it is only in Alabasta that they discover they work for a pirate.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

They know they have been defeated.

But it doesn't say who beat them if I'm not mistaken.

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

Does it need to be blatantly stated though? Aside from the fact that CP0 would be shitty WG employees if they didn't properly notate who accomplished what to correctly assess the threats of what is now a Yonkou's crew, this is quite literally the first time we've got legit witnesses to Zoro and Sanji's victories. Zoro and Sanji's defeat of Kaku and Jabra in Ennis Lobby wasn't announced or seen by anybody, yet they both received significant bounty increases for those victories. This is one of those deals where you should trust the readers to assume that Luffy's top two crew members would get the credit as per usual.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

As mentioned, the Baroque agents were bounty hunters, it is only in Alabasta that they discover they work for a pirate.
Most Baroque Works agents had bounties...

In Baroque Works cover story, it showed the pictures of their wanted posters, and at least Mr. 2 amount was revealed.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
Most Baroque Works agents had bounties...
We don't know WHEN they were given those bounty.

It is very likely that they were given following the fall of the BW and the subsequent escape of the arrested agents .....

In Baroque Works cover story, it showed the pictures of their wanted posters, and at least Mr. 2 amount was revealed.

The cover story takes place after the fall of the Broque, when Crocodile was exposed as well as the agents.

Bentham received his bounty for running away from Hina.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

We know Nico Robin received her bounty before joining the Baroque Works.

Doesn't the values of the bounties imply the agents didn't get them after Crocodile was arrested? I.e. Mr. 5 has a bounty higher than Mr. 4, Miss Golden Week has a bounty higher than Mr. 3.

Franz

Reaction score
Country
Italy
We know Nico Robin received her bounty before joining the Baroque Works.
And in fact Robin asked Crocodile not to call her by her name to avoid trouble.

Doesn't the values of the bounties imply the agents didn't get them after Crocodile was arrested? I.e. Mr. 5 has a bounty higher than Mr. 4, Miss Golden Week has a bounty higher than Mr. 3.
Mr 5 was in fact a fugitive after the battle of Alubarna. In the cover story we see that the photos of all the agents are shown on the gornale, in fact the three of them disguise themselves so as not to be recognized.

Mr4, Ms Merry Christmas and Mis Golden Week probably got their bounties after the escape and Ms Golden Week got it higher because she believed to be the mastermind of the escape.

electricmastro

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
So is it possible that Zoro and the others could get bounties lower than their opponents, after Luffy get 3 billion even though Kaido had 4.6 billion?

Nie Li

Marine Hunter
Reaction score
Country
Spain
So is it possible that Zoro and the others could get bounties lower than their opponents, after Luffy get 3 billion even though Kaido had 4.6 billion?
Anything is possible.

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
What ya guys thought on Killer, Buggy's crew like Mr 3/Alvida new bounties?

I gonna be vague, but when it can be discuss. Any people that will receive bounties due to the events that happened due to the Reverie even if it is once remove. That would open up a whole can of worms in term bounties.

Reverse Uno and what not....

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States

I gonna be vague, but when it can be discuss. Any people that will receive bounties due to the events that happened due to the Reverie even if it is once remove. That would open up a whole can of worms in term bounties.

For Killer, it depends. I see him getting between 500-800 mil beli increase. Thematically, it'd make sense for him to hit the billion beli mark as a high tier subordinate of a Yonkou "priced" individual, but narratively, there isn't really a reason for him to go that high. Especially when we don't know how much Roof Piece is going to be accounted for.

As for Buggy's crew, we'll get a good idea once we see where the Strawhat's generally land in terms of pricing outside of the M3. I still think they'll get a 200-300 mil increase for their participation/association with a Yonkou, so that's where Buggy's OG crew might land.

Fox666

Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire

While I don't think Killer is much weaker than Zoro, I doubt his bounty will be nowhere close to his, given his greatest feat was defeating Hawkins.

If I had to guess a value... round 500 million?

Buggy's crew could be anything... but they may not have taken any action, so their bounties remained the same.

grey matter

Reaction score
Country
India

Killer: 800 million - 1 billion

Mr3/Alvida...........quite a mystery lol, apart from Buggy, I don't think the rest were able to fraud everyone so successfully lol. Still, being some of Buggy's initial allies counts for something I suppose,
Maybe like 500 million each?

While I don't think Killer is much weaker than Zoro, I doubt his bounty will be nowhere close to his, given his greatest feat was defeating Hawkins.

If I had to guess a value... round 500 million?

Buggy's crew could be anything... but they may not have taken any action, so their bounties remained the same.
Killer also was amongst the five at rooftop, managed to damage Kaido, tank attacks from Yonkos.

If the CP0 managed to give these info to Marines, then it is plausible that he gets a high bounty.

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States
SO how much are the bounties that the Jester gonna dish out? I guess we should have known consider Doffy had money to dish out as bounty during the Bird Cage Hunger Game. And now, Buggy is the successor to the underworld that left vacant by Doffy.