Discussion - Posuka's Twitter | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Posuka's Twitter

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
As I'm sure you have noticed already, Neverland's artist, Demizu Posuka is an amazingly talented drawer. Her Twitter is filled to the brim with amazing works. I opened this thread to post and share some of her work. These other links may also be of interest.

Posuka's Pixiv

Last edited:

Spirit

Certified Sensei
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
those ones :teehee

♥
Is that an Elf? :XD
From what I can gather Shirai (The Writer) doesn't have a Twitter. But even so it's fine. These drawings are eye candy :zomg

shionoro

Mangahelper
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Posuka must have a lot of energy when she can draw that much on the side while doing neverland.
Good for her 0.0

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Galactic Empire
Wow! I know this artist! I've been favoriting her works over the years on pixiv and they are really popular on there, even before she started working on this manga. I only found out it's the same artist when I clicked on the link to her twitter account and recognized her avatar. Glad she was emplyed to draw this manga. I can imagine this must have been a big break for her.

Kadir0

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
Wow! I know this artist! I've been favoriting her works over the years on pixiv and they are really popular on there, even before she started working on this manga. I only found out it's the same artist when I clicked on the link to her twitter account and recognized her avatar. Glad she was emplyed to draw this manga. I can imagine this must have been a big break for her.
Do you know her/his gender exactly since you're a bit more familiar with her works? I can't find source that mention it