Predictions about what will happen this year in ONE PIECE

paradoxe

Banned
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Seems like none of these predications came to pass.

Who could've predicted the 11 Supernovas and the appearance of Kizaru.?

BlackHair

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Imperium of Mankind
I never saw any1 predicct sth 100% right! except obvious things like Luffy & Co will win this fight etc

my predict: at the end of the 3 days Kizrau will face SHs before their departure to merman Island. To save Luffy Rayleigh will fight Kizaru.. the outcome of the fight will be not shown tho :P But later we will see that their fight got interrupted by sth/some1.

Deathgod75

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
I never saw any1 predicct sth 100% right! except obvious things like Luffy & Co will win this fight etc

my predict: at the end of the 3 days Kizrau will face SHs before their departure to merman Island. To save Luffy Rayleigh will fight Kizaru.. the outcome of the fight will be not shown tho :P But later we will see that their fight got interrupted by sth/some1.
i can see that happening and i still have my fingers crossed that all the Supernovas make it to the new world. and im still rooting 4 the SH to get a merman, a scientist, a magician, and a logia fruit user so they can have one of each fruit type. and it seems that the remaining fruits logia fruits to be shown are water water, earth earth, wind wind, and probly but not likely rock rock, metal metal, and wood wood but those arent likely to exist.

bittman

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
i can see that happening and i still have my fingers crossed that all the Supernovas make it to the new world. and im still rooting 4 the SH to get a merman, a scientist, a magician, and a logia fruit user so they can have one of each fruit type. and it seems that the remaining fruits logia fruits to be shown are water water, earth earth, wind wind, and probly but not likely rock rock, metal metal, and wood wood but those arent likely to exist.
Don't try to predict Logia's after seeing Sand Sand fruit. They could always do something equally crazy and do a Paper Paper fruit, or Smoke Smoke fruit...hey wait....

OP ROX

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada
Il try and predict how their 3 days will last on the island... they defeat the Kumas and Kizaru is Roughed up and is forced to retreat... Right before they head to the New World we meet Garp

Deathgod75

Reaction score
Country
United States
Il try and predict how their 3 days will last on the island... they defeat the Kumas and Kizaru is Roughed up and is forced to retreat... Right before they head to the New World we meet Garp
im still curious on how Garp's gona react from Ace's public execution. is he just gonna sit there and let them kill his grandson? im kinda hoping he goes against the WG and is the one to save Ace

sharingan_kakashi

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Philippines
I predict the execution of WB in place of Ace.

Trafalgar Law

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
I predict this fight: Kidd pirates vs Garp and co. (Kidd vs Garp, Killer vs Bogart)

dsr

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Uhm, cool, I want a magician in the SH's crew too.
WB executed in place of Ace? No way.
And Garp fighting for Ace? I don't know...Ace is a "Portgas D." and Garp is a "Monkey D.", there's something that doesn't fit well.
Anyway, OP is a manga in which you can predict what will not be, ut you cant't predict what will be even in the next chapter.