Raine's Wrap-Up- 332

Raine_Joybringer

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia
~~Raine's Wrap-Up~~

Hey all! :amuse Here I am with a chapter review of my own finally! I'm hoping to be able to do one every week, but I'm such a procrastinator... anyway, here's hoping you like this one! No pictures unfortunately, but maybe in time... ;)

~332: Shikamaru’s Fight~

Well, what a chapter! Not only are we getting treated to seeing Shikamaru take it to a new level, but we’ve found out the good news about the Naruto anime! Spring (autumn here for me) is the set time to look forward to! I’m kinda hoping it starts on the 12th of March, which is my birthday, haha.

~Farewell, Yugito:~

First, let’s just have a moment of sadness for Yugito... if you guys hadn’t already heard me whining on the other threads by now, you’d now I’m a big Yugito fan despite seeing her so little. I was so looking forward to seeing more of her and meeting Naruto, but I guess right from the moment we saw her pinned on that wall that things were not going to bode well for her.

I’m sad that she was used as a kind of plot device to make us feel sorry for her (or else we wouldn’t have gotten her name). But now with the Nibi’s sealing, we see that the Akatsuki only have three more to go until the first part of their plan is finished. We know Naruto is one of them, but I wonder who are the others? Personally, I’m hoping one of them will be the Gobi.

~News wrap-up!:~

Enough of me being devastated though, let’s get to celebrating over the anime, and the awesome treats we’ve been given! We’ve heard that there’s going to be a new Narutimate Hero game (Narutimate Accel), first hand looks at screencaps from Part 2, and an awesome height chart to see how Naruto has grown! He’s only 6 cm taller than me, hehe.

I’ve also heard that there’s news that we’ll be seeing a new movie by the next summer, involving Part 2 characters. And we’ve been told that the series and movie will go under the name of ‘Naruto: Hurricane Chronicles’, which has to do with Naruto being a wind element user. What an awesome name! I wonder if it has anything more to do with it than we think? Hm...

Oh! And let’s not forget we get to see Sakura! It seems I was correct in my guess that her skirt isn’t white (extra points to my costume, whoo!). And if you’ve seen them- there’s been a couple characters cards out showing the TS costumes. Gaara’s vest is blue! I’m pretty sure nobody saw that coming! You know, I’d just love to have one of those shirts they have on the pages showing the big news. Strange as it is, I’d especially love to have Naruto’s 2nd costume, even just for fun.

~Team Asuma:~

Back to the story then, eh? I’m really glad we’re getting to see Team Asuma in action. It’s a nice break from following Naruto around all the time. I mean, whilst Naruto is the main character, with such a wonderful and diverse cast, it’s good to see what else is going on away from Naruto, especially how the rest of the village and not just Naruto is being affected by the presence of the Akatsuki.

We got to see a little of Ino this week too and that she still uses her signature move, though I hadn’t ever thought it could be used on animals! That’s even more interesting. I also have to mention Chouji. I know we’re about to see some big things out of him too... oh gosh, bad pun. But anyway, during a talk I had with a friend of mine, he pointed out that Chouji now packs a three-section staff. If Chouji is anything like his father, then that staff is able to grow in size too. Ow, that’s gonna hurt...

~Shikamaru kicks it up a notch!:~

I can only think of one word first off, and that is ‘SHWEET!’. Looking back on Shikamaru’s other fights, this one is just so much different from his usual style. Though it’s only been a few days, Asuma’s death really has shaken Shikamaru. It’s not only cigarettes that Shikamaru has taken up from his sensei, but there’s something a little similar in his fighting style now, not just with the amazing new use of the chakra blades.

Speaking of which, we finally get to see what new novel way he’s come up with for using them- the Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu. It seems those who thought he was putting his shadow technique into them have been right! And it allows him to literally ‘pin’ people with them too, leaving him free to attack without having to stay put. This is a HUGE development for Shikamaru because, in a way, this means that he no longer has to rely so much on other people while he keeps someone at bay. Wow.

Let’s take a little look at what Shikamaru has been able to do in such a quick entrance: he used his normal Kagemane to get Hidan and Kakuzu’s attention so that they would instantly defend against the exploding tags thrown at them; the exploding tags were used to distract Kakuzu from helping Hidan in any way, but were able to take out Hidan’s scythe rope; Shikamaru then disabled Kakuzu and Hidan with the Kagemane Shuriken no Jutsu and fake exploding tags (by making them falter in what to do and defend again). And as Kakuzu said, they were also concentrating too much on their feet and the first Kagemane (I think I’m right in that Kakuzu is the wittier one... he made a pun too!).

So, until they’re able to get away from the effect of the chakra blades, they’re at Shikamaru’s mercy. Hidan won’t be able to use his scythe as effectively anymore either, since it has been broken. Any long range attacks are out of the question.

~Hidan and Kakuzu:~

I wonder if everyone in the Akatsuki has a bone to pick with Hidan- he’s crass, rude, and an egotist. More proof that he respects nobody, he even called Deidara by ‘Deidara-chan’ and insulted his arms (well, at least we know how he got them back now). Of course, Kakuzu is the wittier one and flung Hidan having his head sewn back on in his face. Serves him right, methinks.

I’m a little curious with Hidan really thinking that going back to the bounty station would be a good idea. He must be pretty cocky with himself after killing Asuma and thinking it’d be okay to continue on their path to Konoha via the bounty station. Kakuzu is sensible in steering him away, given the chances there may even be another ambush set up there. On the whole though, it’s a strange thing to do anyway.

~Next week?:~

‘The Moment of Victory’ is next week’s title! Of course, this could mean either one of two things- Shikamaru wins against Hidan and Kakuzu, or even that Naruto completes his jutsu!

I think perhaps it’ll be Naruto that “wins” next chapter. We’ve still yet to see anything from the rest of Shikamaru and the team, so I’m suspicious of how much could be done in one chapter, seeing as we’ve still yet to see the backup Tsunade had planned. However, there’s still question yet to this “backup”. If Naruto doesn’t complete his jutsu, then another team will be sent. If that does happen, I hope it’ll be Team Kurenai at least. Still, there’s lots more to come, so I can’t wait! :smile-big

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Japan
Please register to see the content of this post.

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

kiddo7

Reaction score
Country
Austria

Robotic Red

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

Ayah

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Philippines

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

bax

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Malaysia

weixiaobao

Reaction score
Country
United States

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Luckas

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Italy