Rank the top strongest characters for each of these categories (Magic & Physical ability) | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rank the top strongest characters for each of these categories (Magic & Physical ability)

Seven777

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Australia
power levels do not mean a thing in this series .at least not after ch 200.
Also it was also not stated that divine sword was a magical attack and the yes there was no trace of magic in it so it was physical attack and if fact one of the weakest attacks in the one mode I.E just a casual karate chop which was being held back greatly so as not to kill him. Because in the one mode he is covered in a bit is flames does not mean he is magical.
True, its not like all the 150k+ characters have been oneshotting people. Chandler, Cusack, Ludo and Mael have all been fighting characters with PLs under 142k, and they havent oneshot anyone.

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Not taking into account the Gods or versions of characters that are featless (like 5C Mel):

Strenght:

1. Noon Mael
2. Noon Escanor
3. AM Mel
4. Indura Derieri/Monspeet
5. Chandler/Cusack

Wild with Full Throttle should be up there too, but I'm not sure where to place him.

Magic (Raw Power):

1. King (Fully Grown Wings)
2. 4C Mael
3. Goddess Eli
4. Ludoshel
5. Sariel/Tarmiel

Mel and Zel using their OG Magic should probably be on this list too, but since we still don't know the full extent of their magic, I'll wait until I see more of it. OG Gowther could probably be here too, but he's also pretty much featless.

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Not taking into account the Gods or versions of characters that are featless (like 5C Mel):

Strenght:

1. Noon Mael
2. Noon Escanor
3. AM Mel
4. Indura Derieri/Monspeet
5. Chandler/Cusack

Wild with Full Throttle should be up there too, but I'm not sure where to place him.

Magic (Raw Power):

1. King (Fully Grown Wings)
2. 4C Mael
3. Goddess Eli
4. Ludoshel
5. Sariel/Tarmiel

Mel and Zel using their OG Magic should probably be on this list too, but since we still don't know the full extent of their magic, I'll wait until I see more of it. OG Gowther could probably be here too, but he's also pretty much featless.
man magic should go to demon gowther in the first and every thing else is perfect as you've listed

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
man magic should go to demon gowther in the first and every thing else is perfect as you've listed
As I said, OG Gowther could perfectly be on the list but since he's pretty much featless I don't know where to place him. The list I've made is only based on magic power, not taking into account versatility and hax, only raw power. A list with only taking into account versatility and hax should be pretty different from the one I've made here. I'm thinking that the first position would go to OG Gowther and Merlin, then Mage Chandler and finally King and Gloxinia.

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I don't think the original Gowther had raw levels of magic power equal to Goddess Elizabeth or the Four Archangels, his magic was just ''hax'' by nature - given it's brainwashing.

Mythoclast

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
OGowther was capable of using life magic.His raw power must be insane.
Gonna sneak him onto my list.

Mythoclast

Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
I'm pretty sure anyone can sacrifice their life for a power boost.

Zaratras did it.
What are you talking about?
He used life magic to create doll Gowther.He's the only person in the series to use such magic thus far.

Also I doubt everyone is capable of using their lifeforce for power like Zaratras.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
What are you talking about?
He used life magic to create doll Gowther.He's the only person in the series to use such magic thus far.
I completely overshadowed that Gowther was actually created by his creator and given life.. I thought you were referring to the forbidden spell which took his life.

So yes, Gowther creating life is one of the greatest feats in this manga magic-wise but I still don't believe it gives him enough raw power to contend with the Four Archangels, Elizabeth and Chandler (etc)

Also I doubt everyone is capable of using their lifeforce for power like Zaratras.
If Zaratras is capable of doing it, why can't individuals who are far above him in strength be capable of doing the same?

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Gowther seemed pretty certain he could beat Zeldris, so his magic is probably far beyond Sar and Tar, possibly beyond Ludo and Elizabeth too.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Gowther seemed pretty certain he could beat Zeldris, so his magic is probably far beyond Sar and Tar, possibly beyond Ludo and Elizabeth too.
Gowther did say he would need to exert himself, so it wouldn't be an easy battle.

Zeldris magic isn't the highest in raw power - I believe it's simply "hax" by nature.

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
OG Gowther was almost certainly in the tier of the AA and Masters level. With the demon king personally overseeing his imprisonment, and he himself stating he could contest with Zeldris with enough effort then he was a badass mofo

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
OG Gowther was almost certainly in the tier of the AA and Masters level. With the demon king personally overseeing his imprisonment, and he himself stating he could contest with Zeldris with enough effort then he was a badass mofo
Zeldris would've fodderized that fool.

Demon Prince with Vampire fetish > Demon with doll fetish

Commanderaxe

Reaction score
Country
United States
Zeldris would've fodderized that fool.

Demon Prince with Vampire fetish > Demon with doll fetish
Pshhh call me when Zeldris grow's any pubic hair much less facial hair

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia
Gowther did say he would need to exert himself, so it wouldn't be an easy battle.

Zeldris magic isn't the highest in raw power - I believe it's simply "hax" by nature.
I know, but beating Zeldris is a Ludociel tier feat minimum, no matter the difficulty.

Sure, Zeldris' magic isnt the highest in raw power, but Gowther's likely is, he seems like a mostly magic kinda character.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
I know, but beating Zeldris is a Ludociel tier feat minimum, no matter the difficulty.

Sure, Zeldris' magic isnt the highest in raw power, but Gowther's likely is, he seems like a mostly magic kinda character.
Considering how Gowthers statement was made before power levels jumped to 200,000.

I almost don't believe Gowther is at that level simply on pure magic.

He probably is though

Estarossa173

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wish we could get a flashback of Ogowther in combat. I’d be down with him being in the same realm of the masters and Sar/Tar.

Then again, this would fuck up the whole “balance” thing between the goddesses and demons even more.

Last edited:

Shadowlord123

Reaction score
Country
Spain
OG Gowther was confident on fighting Zeldris in the flashback, even though he said he'd need to waste a lot of magic to do so. He isn't the type of fool who would throw statements like this. He was also put in jail by the DK and overwrote the memories of everyone in the Holy War including the Gods. Yes, he needed the power of Doll Gowther to do so but it is still a ridiculous feat. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the level of the AA magically, even though that would ruin the so called "balance" even more. Wish we had seen more of him.

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Wish we could get a flashback of Ogowther in combat. I’d be down with him being in the same realm of the masters and Sar/Tar.

Then again, this would fuck up the whole “balance” thing between the goddesses and demons even more.
OG Gowther was confident on fighting Zeldris in the flashback, even though he said he'd need to waste a lot of magic to do so. He isn't the type of fool who would throw statements like this. He was also put in jail by the DK and overwrote the memories of everyone in the Holy War including the Gods. Yes, he needed the power of Doll Gowther to do so but it is still a ridiculous feat. I wouldn't be surprised if he's on the level of the AA magically, even though that would ruin the so called "balance" even more. Wish we had seen more of him.
It can be surmised that gowther was above the average commandment simply because of his skill and intellect. Both of which is important. Not sure if seeing him in combat is something most likely to happen.

But I’m curious. What is your point in your “balance” remarks?