Rank the top strongest characters for each of these categories (Magic & Physical ability) | Page 3 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rank the top strongest characters for each of these categories (Magic & Physical ability)

Shadowlord123

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
It can be surmised that gowther was above the average commandment simply because of his skill and intellect. Both of which is important. Not sure if seeing him in combat is something most likely to happen.

But I’m curious. What is your point in your “balance” remarks?
Yeah, it is implied that he was considerably above your average commandment. Most likely we won't see him fighting since he's dead, but I'd love if Nakaba made some flashback featuring OG Gowther's love with Glariza, the things he did before being imprisoned, his personality and overall power and fighting capabilities.

My point in the "balance" thing is that Nakaba has seemingly given way more depth into the demon clan than he has done in the Goddess Clan, despite portraying both clans as pretty much equal. The DC has way more top members, they also have transformations called Indura which make a 50K demon able to overpower 3 AA whose powers range between 90-200K. My point here is that the DC is way more fleshed out and feels clearly more powerful than the GC. I know that we still don't know the full details of the GC and we should probably wait before reaching this kind of conclusions. Probably I should have never taken that statement too seriously since it doesn't seem like the DC and the GC clashed with full force during the war (the fact that Zel and Ludo didn't even meet during the war is a proof that battles involving top tier demons and goddesses were rare probably).

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yeah, it is implied that he was considerably above your average commandment. Most likely we won't see him fighting since he's dead, but I'd love if Nakaba made some flashback featuring OG Gowther's love with Glariza, the things he did before being imprisoned, his personality and overall power and fighting capabilities.

My point in the "balance" thing is that Nakaba has seemingly given way more depth into the demon clan than he has done in the Goddess Clan, despite portraying both clans as pretty much equal. The DC has way more top members, they also have transformations called Indura which make a 50K demon able to overpower 3 AA whose powers range between 90-200K. My point here is that the DC is way more fleshed out and feels clearly more powerful than the GC. I know that we still don't know the full details of the GC and we should probably wait before reaching this kind of conclusions. Probably I should have never taken that statement too seriously since it doesn't seem like the DC and the GC clashed with full force during the war (the fact that Zel and Ludo didn't even meet during the war is a proof that battles involving top tier demons and goddesses were rare probably).
That would be nice

He has. The gc have relatively not long ago been introduced slightly past just their existence whereas as the dc are comparatively far more fleshed out. However, the issue I see, is in how people view things. We are being told a story. We may get little detail statements by way of the author’s own words but this story, like quite many other stories, is told from the perspective of its characters. The balance was brought up by estarossa no? (If you may tell me where else it was stated that would be appreciated). Just like a man is “innocent until proven guilty” a statement is “true until proven false.” We are not being given cold hard facts as if it’s a textbook(which even then isn’t completely reliable), it’s a fictional story. The “balance” seems to be brought up here as a point to “critique” the author (and I use the word “critique” very loosely) even though, I believe, it is not a point against his writing. Balance does not necessarily mean equal. Unknown factors, statistics, apparency, frequency of conflict etc all contribute to their perspective of balance.

Kinguxsloth

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Most likely we won't see him fighting since he's dead, but I'd love if Nakaba made some flashback featuring OG Gowther's love with Glariza, the things he did before being imprisoned, his personality and overall power and fighting capabilities.
I think we are gonna see him again in merlin gaiden because he teached merlin before he was imprisoned

Last edited:

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think we are gonna see him again in merlin gaiden before he was imprisoned because he teached merlin
That was never stated but where did you hear that that was why he was imprisoned?

Kinguxsloth

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
That was never stated but where did you hear that that was why he was imprisoned?
Sorry i mean he teached her before he was imprisoned

T25

Reaction score
Country
United States
Sorry i mean he teached her before he was imprisoned
Ah I see. I don’t know if that’s true either. The timeline is quite fuzzy. Gowther had been imprisoned for 500 years until his escape during the war. When Eli got her memories back she indicated Merlin was only 12 when she knew her. Its questionable. How and when he taught her is questionable. Its still possible we may see him in Merlin’s backstory though.

Mythoclast

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Antarctica
So yes, Gowther creating life is one of the greatest feats in this manga magic-wise but I still don't believe it gives him enough raw power to contend with the Four Arch
Well I believe it's enough to put him comfortably on their level.
Also amount of hype he has been given by top tiers and a god tier makes me believe his raw power above everyone who isn't a god tier.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Wtf is this translation..:lmao

sobreno

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
Excluding the Gods, we have by feat, hype and portrayal.

Magic

Mel's OG magic
Zeldoris's Original magic
Sunshine
Flash
Current King's disaster magic
Invasion

Physical

The One
AM Mel ( for now since he hasn't show new physical feat )
Induras
The rest

OtakuFreak

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
If Elizabeth isn't even at the bottom of the Magic category then you all made a mistake :fan

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
If Elizabeth isn't even at the bottom of the Magic category then you all made a mistake :fan
She need more showing, so far in this war, her magic power was disappointing.

If we talk about pure feat of course.

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
She need more showing, so far in this war, her magic power was disappointing.

If we talk about pure feat of course.
I'm confused on how Flash is apparently above Elizabeth in the magic category?

Flash has been absolutely disappointing so far.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti

Because Elizabeth lack clear battle showing compared to Ludo?

Flash is still a grace of the SD, and Elizabeth doesn't have a fancy innate ability like Zeldoris.
And in pure Goddess magic power, they are comparable and equals with giving the edge to Ludo thanks to his grace and her lacking one.

Too bad.

sobreno

Reaction score
Country
Djibouti
I wonder why you expect Nakaba to care about the GC despite realizing each week that he has only eyes for the DC, specifically Meliodas lmao.

It is painfully obvious that I don't even need to say it now lol.

Look how badly he trashed the grace of Ludo, Flash.

It was so lame that I feels bad for him.

Bringing the One toward Zeldoris alone.
That is beyond an insult lmao.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich
The One for both categories. The strongest magic power is probably Invasion, or whatever Meliodas is about to pull from his ass.

Stop, Ludo with Flash was casually able to get in between both of the masters and send them flying, that on its own is more impressive than any Liz has done in the manga. Flash has seemed disappointing RECENTLY because he's being fighting Zeldris, someone who negates Magic.

the powerscaller

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
India
isn't it too quick to show the One mode
and has Nakaba forgot about ch 273 panels.
now as the one has been shown then I'm thinking what's gonna happen with mael when he gets sunshine cause by that time he can not show his one mode cause its already shown now.

Is the battle going to end this day or another day or is it that mael's power increases till 3:00 PM afternoon. After all it was never said that noon is the peak period of sunshine power up as it's an universal fact that sunshine's peak period is at 3:00 PM After noon

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
The One for both categories. The strongest magic power is probably Invasion, or whatever Meliodas is about to pull from his ass.

Stop, Ludo with Flash was casually able to get in between both of the masters and send them flying, that on its own is more impressive than any Liz has done in the manga. Flash has seemed disappointing RECENTLY because he's being fighting Zeldris, someone who negates Magic.
Are you serious? :cheez

Ludoshels Flash is lacking in any comprehensible feats at this point and is undermined by Elizabeth. Tell me, how is Flash superior on the magic hierarchy compared to Elizabeth when it was ineffective against Zeldris and especially the Indura who Elizabeth was able to stalemate in a 1v2 and Ludoshel couldn't hold on 1v1?

Yeah I'm not going to stop. You all want to support that Flash isn't trash but considering how its been useless to Ludoshel for now against strong opponents makes you all look silly.

Zeldris own power surpasses Flash in what it specifically functions for and such power comes from the Supreme Deity, that's just sad.

Seven777

Reaction score
Country
Australia

Ludoshels Flash is lacking in any comprehensible feats at this point and is undermined by Elizabeth. Tell me, how is Flash superior on the magic hierarchy compared to Elizabeth when it was ineffective against Zeldris and especially the Indura who Elizabeth was able to stalemate in a 1v2 and Ludoshel couldn't hold on 1v1?

Yeah I'm not going to stop. You all want to support that Flash isn't trash but considering how its been useless to Ludoshel for now against strong opponents makes you all look silly.

Zeldris own power surpasses Flash in what it specifically functions for and such power comes from the Supreme Deity, that's just sad.
We dont know that Flash's specific function is speed, speed is likely just a gimmick, like Tar turning into water or Sar's wind barrier.

Crimson Ice

Reaction score
Country
Vandenreich

Any comprehensible feats? So him smacking the two masters and blitzing the Star duo aren't feats? LMAOOO Elizabeth doesn't even have a magic power, she literally just uses ARK and yet you think her generic ark use is above a GRACE? That's hilarious.Zeldris can literally negate magic, Zeldris would stomp Elizabeth without using G.O.D or Omnious Nebula, so I don't get how any of this makes her better than Zeldris.

You keep on telling me ark is trash because it didn't work against Zeldris who's immune, while it looks like he didn't use it against the Indura. You have yet to name an impressive Elizabeth feat that would put her above Ludo...because there is none. Liz's best feat is taking out Estarossa's darkness dog.

Last edited:

OtakuFreak

Reaction score
Country
Fun Forum
Any comprehensible feats? So him smacking the two masters and blitzing the Star duo aren't feats?
No they're feats, but they aren't as impressive as the one Elizabeth has accomplished with her own power.

''Flash'' allowing Ludoshel to speed these characters isn't as impressive as you are making it out to be, others can do it without the blessing.

LMAOOO Elizabeth doesn't even have a magic power, she literally just uses ARK and yet you think her generic ark use is above a GRACE?
''Generic ark''

You do realise Elizabeth's ark is the strongest in the clan (with the exception to her mother) right? Even the Four Archangels can't match her ark's strength and this was proven in the diversity and effective of Elizabeth's ark when compared to the AA.

That's hilarious.Zeldris can literally negate magic, Zeldris would stomp Elizabeth without using G.O.D or Omnious Nebula, so I don't get how any of this makes her better than Zeldris.
Where did I say anything about Elizabeth being better than Zeldris? Stop making assumptions.

''Zeldris would stomp Elizabeth''

Are you forgetting that ''The Ruler'' is susceptible to healing and ark enhancements, something which Elizabeth specifically has a speciality in? Elizabeth would not be stomped by Zeldris given she can counteract his magic immunity with her magic which is conveniently extremely potent and powerful.

You keep on telling me ark is trash because it didn't work against Zeldris who's immune, while it looks like he didn't use it against the Indura.
Where did I say ark was trash? If I ever called ark trash it was comparing Ludoshel's magic to Elizabeth's.

Yes, Ludoshel used ark against Indura and it did absolutely nothing.

You have yet to name an impressive Elizabeth feat that would put her above Ludo...because there is none. Liz's best feat is taking out Estarossa's darkness dog.
Are you deliberately trolling?

Elizabeth was capable of making 2 Indura Demons in a stronger demonic form that fodderized the Four Archangels desperate at resisting her light, which evidently shows how powerful her magic truly is. It's her greatest feat, especially when you think that Ludoshel's ark couldn't do anything to a single Indura at a weaker form of demonic transformation.

This puts Elizabeth above Ludoshel in magic.

Gut's is the man

Reaction score
Country
United States
No they're feats, but they aren't as impressive as the one Elizabeth has accomplished with her own power.

''Flash'' allowing Ludoshel to speed these characters isn't as impressive as you are making it out to be, others can do it without the blessing.

''Generic ark''

You do realise Elizabeth's ark is the strongest in the clan (with the exception to her mother) right? Even the Four Archangels can't match her ark's strength and this was proven in the diversity and effective of Elizabeth's ark when compared to the AA.

Where did I say anything about Elizabeth being better than Zeldris? Stop making assumptions.

''Zeldris would stomp Elizabeth''

Are you forgetting that ''The Ruler'' is susceptible to healing and ark enhancements, something which Elizabeth specifically has a speciality in? Elizabeth would not be stomped by Zeldris given she can counteract his magic immunity with her magic which is conveniently extremely potent and powerful.

Where did I say ark was trash? If I ever called ark trash it was comparing Ludoshel's magic to Elizabeth's.

Yes, Ludoshel used ark against Indura and it did absolutely nothing.

Are you deliberately trolling?

Elizabeth was capable of making 2 Indura Demons in a stronger demonic form that fodderized the Four Archangels desperate at resisting her light, which evidently shows how powerful her magic truly is. It's her greatest feat, especially when you think that Ludoshel's ark couldn't do anything to a single Indura at a weaker form of demonic transformation.

This puts Elizabeth above Ludoshel in magic.
He doesn't use the ruler, he uses a power called GOD