Raruto Chapter 04 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Raruto Chapter 04

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica

vlado

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
greate job *haha up yours des i beat you to this one :P*

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Vlado said:
greate job *haha up yours des i beat you to this one :P*
rofl you punk =) well great release :)

vlado

Reaction score
:P a few spelling mistakes like this covered "discovered :D?" and those who attemp to escapade? "atempt to escape"?
hehe not perfect version eh?

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Vlado said:
:P a few spelling mistakes like this covered "discovered :D?" and those who attemp to escapade? "atempt to escape"?
hehe not perfect version eh?
That's on purpose!!! Duh!!! Remeber: Vega (haku) makes lotsa typos!!!!

vlado

Reaction score
didn't know.....but it took me 2 minutes to go trough the this covered....

The Boff

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Sweden
thankies!

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Lithuania
:O Yay!
It's out!
THX!

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
You actually forced me to poor-translate it myself and read this because it's too late :crying that was about 2 weeks ago

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
ibra87 said:
You actually forced me to poor-translate it myself and read this because it's too late :crying that was about 2 weeks ago
WTF? :s

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
rykarreolacr said:
Nothing :P 2 weeks ago I was bored so read the chapter 4 alone with my poor skills and just blaming you.

But WTF!? If you have time to brag about Italy winning (which I too am happy for, since Italy is the team I cheered for after Brazil) then you have the time to do other useful stuff like continuing with the editing of chapter 5. :p

And how did it go with university? Is it vacation now?

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Nope... no vacation for me until like september. Wait a second what is a "vacation"? Seems i've forgatten...
College went good, but i'm still very busy, this release was some sort of miracle.

ibra87

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Germany
September? Omg, good luck then pal, I bet typesetting was a pain in the butt

vlado

Reaction score
auch , september?

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Yeah... two weeks in September, then no vacation til Xstmas. :s

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
YES, Chapter 04! Downloading.............

*Please wait for the dicussion thread*

white silver

Reaction score
Country
Hong Kong
Raruto Chapter 04 Discussion.... YEHAY!!

Kunai Jutsu 10 Comments for this Chapter (believe me, I think it's lame... I wish I had the mind of GK for one moment)

*Note: I'm working at this time so I browsed the chapter pretty quick so please correct me if any misinformation is given here, which includes, names, statements, etc*

1. And so the long delay....

Thanks to World Cup, Raruto has been delayed for like, soooo long, and that took all his free time already. Okay, so now it's being released, I won't complain a lot. Although I've noticed in another thread that Rykarreolacr is partying and all, I don't think that was his free time either :notrust. Anyways, he's also got college so that would be a more valid reason to delay the project further. Good luck Ryk and congratulations to Italy. Although I'm no die-hard football fan,

FORZA ITALIA!

2. Flora a la personalle...

Okay, something is really wrong with her. Unlike the Naruto counterpart, her personality actually takes over her. How funnyis the fact she really wanted to kill everyone for some unknown reason. Maybe she would like to "conquer the world" type of belief. And alas, what's this? Jesulink seems to borrow an idea for "Chinese Vampires/Exoriscm" where the character draws
a charm and places it on the forehead to either calm or stop the vampire. Really funny idea, but in this case, it's just to bring back the personality of Flora back to normal. Whew! As stated, Kaksi mentioned she said things she could not take back. Love the that comical part.

3. Naruto the next "Nasrudin/Wise Ass"

Kakasi: What is the most abundant in forest?

Raruto: Air! <--- LOL, this one really made me laugh.

Kakasi (follow up) : Raruto Raruto Raruto, exactly what part of "When I ask a question, everyone except Raruto is not allowed to answer?" did not get into your thick headed skull.

Raruto: The last part.

Hehe, I was really expecting a pounding in the face just like the last time. But I guess he left it at that. Boy and he sure
seems to hate the "ninja suit" Raruto wears.

4. Training section

Well well, training section is similar. Climbing Trees! Yehay! Though the soles now have "sticky" substances for that purpose. Hehe, logically illogical I would like to call it. Raruto being the true dumbass managed to run himself into the tree. Saske, seems to have problems as well. As expected, Flora made it to the top but it just seems she can't come down, haha! And now, Saske
and Raruto teams up with Saske for a double-team climb up, just to make it only to be in the same situation as Flora.

5. Bridges can do...... what???

So here it is explained that Gatou wants Tazuna dead because the bridge killed his family, which is why it's so reasonable for anybody to come after him?? OOOOkay. And now Raruto with this smart reply, "Yeah, didn't you know bridges steal wallets too?" I don't know the purpose of that joke but it was funny nonetheless.

6. Attack of Vega.

Oh so he fooled everybody by thinking he is the good guy. Not to mention Raruto's marbles fell of the bridge. Well well, even Kaksi was surpised to how Zaboza managed to survive the
big-ass nails on his neck. Which later revealed a prop! HAHAH! And so Kaksi felt tormented after that, and now he's new favourite character is Ryu. Vega, you scum. Being ganged up by Raruto and Saske made even funnier. Oh oh, the ice mirror techinque...

7. Zabua counter attack/Demonic Ice mirrors truly.

So he managed to survive to see the Sharingflan twice, as complimented by Kakashi. Only to be commented "I'm not looking". I noticed how the mists surrounded the characters and not covering them. Hehehe. And here we go with Raruto's easy get away plan "to slip though the open spaces of withing the mirror trap. And now he's being attacked with, PISS, ewww..... And now Saske is begnning to see things too, he shouldn't be taking drugs as Raruto said, LOL! And thus the Sharingflan is awakened. Raruto reailzes he loses hope so he wanted to eat his last
ramen (I wonder where he got that), which later got destroyed by vega, OOOHHHHHH. He looked shocked and Saske had to save his darn life.

8. Awakening of the nine-tails, in a really cool way too.

So, basically what pissed Raruto off is that his favourite marble (I forgot what it's called) but it sure is one of the two special ones Raruto had, not to mention the Ramen being taken away from him. The really funny part is when Saske pushed him over the edge by saying the an "out of place" line within that situation. "Kakshi threw Raruto's ninja suit" ohhh OOHHHH!!

9. Raruto part 2? Databook....... oooohhh SO AWESOME!

So Jesulink is taking a break for the summer holidays eh? And what's this? Chapter 16 has just been released, not to mention a databook and the future of Raruto Part 2 coming soon. Wow, that's quite fast don't you think? Well, let's see what crazy ideas Jesulink has for us. As for now
I'm very interested in the Databook, let's see how this turns out. And let's hope Rykarreolacr would have the time to finish Chapter 5 too. Which by the way must come out next week (to cover up the delay).

10. Chapter 10 out of 10 for me.

Funny chapter nonetheless, I know my comments aren't as cool and interesting as GK's but as the starter for the Raruto discussion thread, I just want to post my points here. I like the part how Jesulink mixed a lot of characters and relate them to others as well such as (Pokemon, Streetfighter, etc) Thanks for Rykarreolacr, his team and Iwanin. Well, Chapter 05, here we wait.. AGAIN! :tem

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Raruto Chapter 04 Discussion.... YEHAY!!

kunai jutsu said:

5. Bridges can do...... what???

So here it is explained that Gatou wants Tazuna dead because the bridge killed his family, which is why it's so reasonable for anybody to come after him?? OOOOkay. And now Raruto with this smart reply, "Yeah, didn't you know bridges steal wallets too?" I don't know the purpose of that joke but it was funny nonetheless.

Actually, the bridges stole Raruto's lunch money.

8. Awakening of the nine-tails, in a really cool way too.

So, basically what pissed Raruto off is that his favourite marble (I forgot what it's called) but it sure is one of the two special ones Raruto had, not to mention the Ramen being taken away from him. The really funny part is when Saske pushed him over the edge by saying the an "out of place" line within that situation. "Kakshi threw Raruto's ninja suit" ohhh OOHHHH!!
The marble's name is "Fearless Wanderer of Infinity".

9. Raruto part 2? Databook....... oooohhh SO AWESOME!

So Jesulink is taking a break for the summer holidays eh? And what's this? Chapter 16 has just been released, not to mention a databook and the future of Raruto Part 2 coming soon. Wow, that's quite fast don't you think? Well, let's see what crazy ideas Jesulink has for us.
I meant a new season, and by the way is the third not the second. Chapter 16 ends with Raruto and Jiraiya meeting for the first time.

And let's hope Rykarreolacr would have the time to finish Chapter 5 too. Which by the way must come out next week (to cover up the delay).
Yeah right... and pigs fly.

leecherboy

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
Yay, so amazing! :amuse
That "seal" pun was translated even better than I expected... and am I seeing things, or you actually changed the original seals to muppets ones? xDD

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Costa Rica
leecherboy said:
Yay, so amazing! :amuse
That "seal" pun was translated even better than I expected... and am I seeing things, or you actually changed the original seals to muppets ones? xDD
Nope, that's all product of Jesulink's twisted mind. :grin