Discussion - Rebecca Discussion Thread | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Rebecca Discussion Thread

Altuzer Von G Dust D

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Nicaragua

Well, we already saw Rebeca's Leaper who gives her Speed Type Skills, as well as Allowing her to manipulate Time at a Partial Level directly.
Well, but if Leaper is alone on her Legs, we still hope to see what kind of Ether Gear she has in her arms, Rebecca.
Why do I launch a Laser Beam Species.
With his Joy and Emotion.
Then it will be that with Sylph he woke up his Ether Gear from his Arms.

Oh and the Master of Etherion, it will be that Shiki can also use it, because I imagine that the reason for not saying what is in the door is that it is a very difficult, almost impossible, power to dominate.
So with Weisz and Rebecca, I don't know if it was a good idea that they knew it lightly.
Then it will be that Shiki can also use it, and Homura as Valkyrie's successor in theory should also qualify.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
'' 'rebecca linked to Chronophage' ''

Because a power linked to time must not run the streets.

So I would say that she is directly related to him

It is a Chronophage end which is detached and taken human form

Be indirect

Who merged with a human or rebecca is an experience and that is why we do not know her name and as she said that '' 'she must have been abandoned' '

And after we leave in full WTF, XD mashima will maybe give us a pandora heart and / or complex buddy twist

we will not spoil for those who have not seen / read but would be great and drama assured if he did something like that.

Why am I saying that ? Because I find that his tattoo looks a bit like a Chronophagus

Besides, his power of "jumped" is a reference to the film through time, XD; or the heroine jumps back in time

King Moe

Banned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
United States
He has a talent for creating disgusting characters like Natsu|Erza|Wendy for example. :residentsleeper
Not really they are flawed and you do know FT wasn't planned for long-term like this one. Issue is one-shot victories instead extending fighting. Wendy has lee-way with timeskip and enchanting since time passes.

NegaiFreak

Reaction score
Country
United States
All right... time to post my Rebecca Bluegarden theory!

In relation to the No. 29 thing, I believe she's either a clone or the 29th child of a royal family of sorts. Why so many offspring? Her Ether Gear.

I believe that her Ether Gear failed to manifest in the previous 28 children/clones, and they were discarded as a result. However, Rebecca managed to obtain hers, which is Leaper, making her able to reverse time and speed it up around her.

Why do you think Drakken wants her? Guilst. He probably thinks that because of such a time-related Ether Gear, she could potentially reverse the Chronophage's effects on the planet and allow him to get back some of his clients. In fact, it would also probably help him on other planets that have lost their time.

Again, just a theory, but I can't see another good reason as to why Drakken would specifically want Rebecca to be on his crew for any other reason...

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
All right... time to post my Rebecca Bluegarden theory!

In relation to the No. 29 thing, I believe she's either a clone or the 29th child of a royal family of sorts. Why so many offspring? Her Ether Gear.

I believe that her Ether Gear failed to manifest in the previous 28 children/clones, and they were discarded as a result. However, Rebecca managed to obtain hers, which is Leaper, making her able to reverse time and speed it up around her.

Why do you think Drakken wants her? Guilst. He probably thinks that because of such a time-related Ether Gear, she could potentially reverse the Chronophage's effects on the planet and allow him to get back some of his clients. In fact, it would also probably help him on other planets that have lost their time.

Again, just a theory, but I can't see another good reason as to why Drakken would specifically want Rebecca to be on his crew for any other reason...
It seems most Eden Zero crew has some royalty (Homura being a princess while Shiki is a king). Interesting that she named Shiki after his planet. Maybe she was named after hers because she also didn't have one? I like the clone idea. If Drakken calls her "his" and he is an alchemist, it's possible she is a homunculus. Not sure if she is a robot because she would have been affected by Pino's EMP. :s

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
My new idea for the experience / clone side of rebecca

I imagine too much a room where there are in tanks 28 other rebecca, more or less old, which one failed in their mission, or its dead of "" wakefulness "", end of their expiration date.

The group of scientists recovers rebecca, must have saved it
they arrive in the place and fall into the tank room, they are all shocked.

Rebecca (29) is dying because it has expired or just because it has accomplished its mission and must have left its place, the scientists want to transfer its memory to rebecca 30 (to recover the power of time), which would be the perfect model and that suddenly it makes you age faster, suddenly it did not start as a child but already a teenager, once transferred it will be like rebecca 29 but better, without expiration date, stronger and more physically resistant.

except that he doesn't really like shiki and so he tries to save her but:

2 option

be rebcca 29, she will die so they have no choice, agrees to transfer to the 30, which has no personality, it is still only an empty shell, unfortunately no problem it's rebecca that '' they have known and are new corp has no defect in duration

or, 29 could be treated but the scientists do not see the use of it, because it has ccomplie if mission and must leave its place for a better model.

suddenly the transfer is done but is stopped before the end but 30 wakes up and half of the memories of 29 and suddenly conflict between the two rebecca.

30 claims to be the real and only rebecca, the 29 is only an impostor + a defective model suddenly the group of shiki flees before the arrival of the armed or an explosion in the laboratory occurs and they are separate from rebecca 30.

Suddenly Rebecca 30 becomes an enemy who wants to kill Rebecca 29, recover the rest of her memory and take her place on the team.

animeangryfan4

Reaction score
Country
Sweden
Rebecca being more involved then we think is a great one. She sounds almost like she is meant to be a Ellie-type f character. Maybe meeting Shiki and stuff were not a chance meeting.
No 29 could mean many things, clones or just the numbe rof time she has Leaped with Cat Leaper. If so then is there not a chance that she is connected to somehting even deeper? I doubt such a power awakens just like that and immedlty one becoems relative. Of course that may be jsut what happens. But Rebecca is an orphan, she was found by Proffesor Weizz, became friends with the Demon King adopted Grandson, saved a bunch of B-cubers and nw even awaken an Ether Gear that is a power of possibility. There is something deeper there.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Do we really have to explain why, rebecca wants to save Lavila?

It's just that she has a good heart and is much too kind, would have been lucy it would be the same, we remember that she does not want neither Flare nor Minerva for what they did to her.

In reality Rebecca and Lucy would be incredibly good and altruistic people but who would be annoyed by others all the time.

People who must be protected from this cruel world.

She does not want to abandon him but for as much knows what little not to trust him, considering what she did to him on Jewel.

Way Lavila once saved, I can see her becoming in love with rebecca, her best friend, seeing her sister but she will no longer annoy Rebecca.

On the other hand if there is a second defeat, I see Lavilla being the cause, that the group of shiki at the advantage at the beginning, Rebecca saves lavila, but the tide turns and the group of shiki begins to lose the advantage.

Lavila in panic betrayed rebecca and delivers her to Joe against his release, whether he gives or not and suddenly the group of shiki is captured again.

Shiki and the others go so spit on Lavilla and tell her that Rebecca wanted to save you and you betrayed her like that.

And in the 3 rd loop Rebecca will knock Lavila to be sure not to be betrayed by her.

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Do we really have to explain why, rebecca wants to save Lavila?

It's just that she has a good heart and is much too kind, would have been lucy it would be the same, we remember that she does not want neither Flare nor Minerva for what they did to her.

In reality Rebecca and Lucy would be incredibly good and altruistic people but who would be annoyed by others all the time.

People who must be protected from this cruel world.

She does not want to abandon him but for as much knows what little not to trust him, considering what she did to him on Jewel.

Way Lavila once saved, I can see her becoming in love with rebecca, her best friend, seeing her sister but she will no longer annoy Rebecca.

On the other hand if there is a second defeat, I see Lavilla being the cause, that the group of shiki at the advantage at the beginning, Rebecca saves lavila, but the tide turns and the group of shiki begins to lose the advantage.

Lavila in panic betrayed rebecca and delivers her to Joe against his release, whether he gives or not and suddenly the group of shiki is captured again.

Shiki and the others go so spit on Lavilla and tell her that Rebecca wanted to save you and you betrayed her like that.

And in the 3 rd loop Rebecca will knock Lavila to be sure not to be betrayed by her.
Yes, rebecca has a good heart but compared to lucy, rebecca is going to save a person who hurt her whose chances of success are very low. Besides, if I remember correctly, Lucy never went to save someone who hurt her or torture her. On the other hand, EZ is different from FT, the characters have suffered the consequences of their act (shiki pressed to put a beating to drakken gets killed. Natsu and lucy did not suffer the consequences of their act, natsu screaming the name of Grey to avatar to train the capture of lucy but thanks to the intervention of Grey, lucy was not cut in half. Same with Lucy and brandish

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France
Yes, rebecca has a good heart but compared to lucy, rebecca is going to save a person who hurt her whose chances of success are very low. Besides, if I remember correctly, Lucy never went to save someone who hurt her or torture her. On the other hand, EZ is different from FT, the characters have suffered the consequences of their act (shiki pressed to put a beating to drakken gets killed. Natsu and lucy did not suffer the consequences of their act, natsu screaming the name of Grey to avatar to train the capture of lucy but thanks to the intervention of Grey, lucy was not cut in half. Same with Lucy and brandish
Lucy never had the chance, but she doesn't hate flare or minerva.

I suppose that even Dimaria, she wouldn't even blame him if they met.

To avatar it is a small reproach which was made that it would have been necessary that lucy is hurt a little, so that natsu realizes its bullshit to have screamed the name of gray and endangered lucy.

Reebi

Reaction score
Country
Canada
My new idea for the experience / clone side of rebecca

I imagine too much a room where there are in tanks 28 other rebecca, more or less old, which one failed in their mission, or its dead of "" wakefulness "", end of their expiration date.

The group of scientists recovers rebecca, must have saved it
they arrive in the place and fall into the tank room, they are all shocked.

Rebecca (29) is dying because it has expired or just because it has accomplished its mission and must have left its place, the scientists want to transfer its memory to rebecca 30 (to recover the power of time), which would be the perfect model and that suddenly it makes you age faster, suddenly it did not start as a child but already a teenager, once transferred it will be like rebecca 29 but better, without expiration date, stronger and more physically resistant.

except that he doesn't really like shiki and so he tries to save her but:

2 option

be rebcca 29, she will die so they have no choice, agrees to transfer to the 30, which has no personality, it is still only an empty shell, unfortunately no problem it's rebecca that '' they have known and are new corp has no defect in duration

or, 29 could be treated but the scientists do not see the use of it, because it has ccomplie if mission and must leave its place for a better model.

suddenly the transfer is done but is stopped before the end but 30 wakes up and half of the memories of 29 and suddenly conflict between the two rebecca.

30 claims to be the real and only rebecca, the 29 is only an impostor + a defective model suddenly the group of shiki flees before the arrival of the armed or an explosion in the laboratory occurs and they are separate from rebecca 30.

Suddenly Rebecca 30 becomes an enemy who wants to kill Rebecca 29, recover the rest of her memory and take her place on the team.
Kinda of like how Elie throught she was an experiment at first. Sounds like Mashima liked that idea and saved it for here :redface

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France

Imagine you take what this OP says and you replace subaru by rebecca.

But direct I buy myself XD.

I want to feel the same, the pain, the physical and mental pain and the determination.

If mashima does that ultimate drama for rebecca.

Darkus

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Canada
I was wondering, do folks think she looks younger than Lucy cuz in Heroes, they look the same

yutu

Reaction score
Country
France
Imagine rebecca wants to have a million subscribers and be the first. That's when mother brings up in front of rebecca a book called "how to make a good b-cube video for losers" 1 °) make a lot of video.

strikefreedom

Reaction score
Country
France

Taken from mashima's game, I'm sorry but there mashima sold my dream with these trashy images.

I want to see them in the manga, via the different timelines or rebecca's dream, there is a potential monster to do on it:

a rebecca with the eye gouged out and who looks drugged

a dark rebecca crushing happy , pino ?

a rebecca beaten up and maybe will be raped

and the last rebecca hooked up to a machine that has to pump her power, maybe that's how she ended up with joe hooked up to her machine.

Please mashima show us that rebecca suffered 1000 deaths to finally find the right timeline with the happy perfect endings, don't waste all this potential.