Coloring - Red snow and the dwarves | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Coloring Red snow and the dwarves

Rody naruto

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Canada

Man this one took a while for me finish...too much detail!
Because of some other commitment i had to stop painting for a while.But still i appreciate the love and support from all of you.Thank you!
I've decided to make green the most dominant color in this painting because these dwarves remind of the Irish Leprechaun.And they are always dressed in green.So i wanted to stay true to that uniform and made their environment green as well without making it too boring(hope i've succeeded :) ).

For Robin...Well i just wanted her to be as sexy,as hot as i can possibly do.Mdrrr!
Anyway enjoy it!

ukimix

Intl Translator
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Colombia
Very nice. I like the dots of green light. The whole work should have taken you much work. Best on you other beautiful commitment ;-)

Rody naruto

Reaction score
Country
Canada
Thanks Ukimix!It took me some time to get the job but Robin's sexiness kept me going :tata1

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Nice work Rody; red really suits Robin. :D

nanaDmari

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Really good... It's a panel with so much elements, great job... The light is really well done, I think it's one of the most difficult steps of coloring (at least for me), with more than one source of light even more so...
Maybe I would just try a little with the grass color as the green is really close to the clothes tone... But with so much elements that might be the right choice...

Then again, really nice work :)