Cleaning - merging pages together | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Cleaning merging pages together

animalia

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
I need help merging these two raw images together

Last edited:

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell

Oops, only now that I've uploaded this I noticed ibb loaded resized images without javascript turned on...
Sorry about that. If you want me to redo it, you'll have to wait a bit more, unfortunately.

Last edited:

animalia

Reaction score
Country
United States

Oops, only now that I've uploaded this I noticed ibb loaded resized images without javascript turned on...
Sorry about that. If you want me to redo it, you'll have to wait a bit more, unfortunately.
No problem, I am patient. My only real request is to try and leave the text in the image. Other then that thank you very much.

Gradonil_Ral

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Winterfell
No problem, I am patient. My only real request is to try and leave the text in the image. Other then that thank you very much.
Really? I thought you wanted to put in translated text instead. No problem - I'll leave that in.
I mean, last time you looked for help "cleaning" a page, so I removed the text there and I figured you wanted the same thing here...

Anyway, if I don't post a new version by Saturday, you can PM me a reminder since I'll get an email notification if you do that.

animalia

Reaction score
Country
United States
Really? I thought you wanted to put in translated text instead. No problem - I'll leave that in.
I mean, last time you looked for help "cleaning" a page, so I removed the text there and I figured you wanted the same thing here...

Anyway, if I don't post a new version by Saturday, you can PM me a reminder since I'll get an email notification if you do that.
I do, but it's easier to do so if I know where the original text was, and unlike the other image, this time the background is simple enough for me to edit on my own.

P.S. thanks for your concern. I appreciate it.