Lasagna is italian cake. | Page 40 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Lasagna is italian cake.

Who is best girl?

• Arcueid

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Ciel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Akiha

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Kohaku

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Hisui

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
You don't see females being that pervy openly often, now I realize why Vici is so popular
There's Emptysoul too. :kappa
Anyway, there's no way you could ever forget DAT ass, right @Sky? :hurr

Reactions: Sky

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
You don't see females being that pervy openly often, now I realize why Vici is so popular
>Me
>Popular

I just find nice pic ( :sky2 ) and share it with Sky nothing more nothing less :nod

Nii

First Shield
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Reaction score
Country
Germany

A new one :amuse

Who? I was too busy loking at my waifus ass.

Btw remember my post? :kappa
I certainly don't, you will have to refresh my memory :p

There's Emptysoul too. :kappa
Anyway, there's no way you could ever forget DAT ass, right @Sky? :hurr
Who? :kappa

>Me
>Popular

I just find nice pic ( :sky2 ) and share it with Sky nothing more nothing less :nod
Maybe famous is a better word? :hmm

I see, so you're not perverted but you have good taste :fan

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I would like to read Air as well but it is so old... Tsukihime was an exception for me after all.
Rewrite was indeed an experiment with too much shounen. But it gave me Prez and Kotori, so I can live with it.

Well as Song for Friends is always able to hurt me... xD
Faraway is difficult to explain for me... I like the message it has.
Though my bias for Saya knows no limits, hence Sayas Song will be my favorite.
Regarding key as a whole I think Toki o Kizamu is the one I like even more.

Yeah by now I like it as well. Still, Guren no Yumiya reigns surpreme for me. Even though the story is average at best for me, the animation alone is a reason to watch this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well by now I really have a lot to do. Tons of paperwork on my desk just waiting to be worked on. And I could not ask for more. I hope it stays that way for now. My boss actually told me that he forget about my trainee schedule for the time being. Hence I am still working as a Sachbearbeiter for the time being. Not that I mind.

As I said you look on the screen as if you had magnifying glasses and at least for me it does nothing. Sure it is somewhat VR in the widest sense possible but it is neither virtual not reality. The experience is different, yes.
Too bad we will never get SAO like VR. That would be my dream...

It gets worse, yes. At least I am managing somewhat. Can't remember the last time I finished 3 games in a row plus being busy with the 4th.
Wrong? Maybe. Doing stuff at each owns pace is the way to go. We are somewhat playing a game together now at least. :kappa

Like I was saying, I am thinking of it too much as if it were a western market. Guess Girlish Number should have been a hint already.
I mean tons and tons of new seasons. Unlike fantasy stuff like Index.
@niichan :kappa

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
@niichan: Someday she will appear here too. :kappa

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
Reaction score
Country
Marine Headquarters
Today is a sad day. Nekopara Vol 3. was supposed to descend to us lowly mortals today... But it is delayed by a month...
Damn illnesses. :emocat
Noooooooo!!!
How could this happen...:emocat

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
I would like to read Air as well but it is so old... Tsukihime was an exception for me after all.
Rewrite was indeed an experiment with too much shounen. But it gave me Prez and Kotori, so I can live with it.

Well as Song for Friends is always able to hurt me... xD
Faraway is difficult to explain for me... I like the message it has.
Though my bias for Saya knows no limits, hence Sayas Song will be my favorite.
Regarding key as a whole I think Toki o Kizamu is the one I like even more.

Yeah by now I like it as well. Still, Guren no Yumiya reigns surpreme for me. Even though the story is average at best for me, the animation alone is a reason to watch this.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Well by now I really have a lot to do. Tons of paperwork on my desk just waiting to be worked on. And I could not ask for more. I hope it stays that way for now. My boss actually told me that he forget about my trainee schedule for the time being. Hence I am still working as a Sachbearbeiter for the time being. Not that I mind.

As I said you look on the screen as if you had magnifying glasses and at least for me it does nothing. Sure it is somewhat VR in the widest sense possible but it is neither virtual not reality. The experience is different, yes.
Too bad we will never get SAO like VR. That would be my dream...

It gets worse, yes. At least I am managing somewhat. Can't remember the last time I finished 3 games in a row plus being busy with the 4th.
Wrong? Maybe. Doing stuff at each owns pace is the way to go. We are somewhat playing a game together now at least. :kappa

Like I was saying, I am thinking of it too much as if it were a western market. Guess Girlish Number should have been a hint already.
I mean tons and tons of new seasons. Unlike fantasy stuff like Index.
Well I think old stuff has it's charm too, you just need to be willing to deal with it missing some stuff you're used to. I just find Key art not exactly great in general, and Clannad already was... not on the good side. Looking at Air and the likes almost gives me cancer.

Not sure why you like Saya so much, but I guess I will find out this year. LB PE is on Steam Greenlight now. As for Key songs, there aren't that many I find exceptional. The sad songs are good, but hardly outstanding to me for some reason. Lia made better songs for Key (though Kizamu is good too), like the Angel Beats OP or Tomoyo After OP. Looks like when it comes to Key tracks our taste differs for the most part, besides most Rewrite tracks xD Which had the best OST of any Key game in my eyes, it's the one thing that's really great about the VN.

I guess the story never was much to your liking, though I think you were quite the fan back then with Season 1 xD Personally I feel like it was pretty great stuff, until it got too convoluted. It still has some amazing parts from time to time, but I feel like Isayama was trying to bite more than he could chew with this story, it wasn't handled too well later on.

Haha well I'm happy to hear that, good for you. I guess with your hotel job out of the way you can give everything you have for this one, and I'm sure you love the praise and expectations you get from your superiors :p

You own a VR device or how you can say "it does nothing for me"?
Maybe when we're grandpas. It's never too late to start SAO, even if you're a old fart :kappa

Your pace is way too fast for me, you're rushing through Persona like it's the only thing existing xDDD

Sky

Otaku Overlord
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Well I think old stuff has it's charm too, you just need to be willing to deal with it missing some stuff you're used to. I just find Key art not exactly great in general, and Clannad already was... not on the good side. Looking at Air and the likes almost gives me cancer.

Not sure why you like Saya so much, but I guess I will find out this year. LB PE is on Steam Greenlight now. As for Key songs, there aren't that many I find exceptional. The sad songs are good, but hardly outstanding to me for some reason. Lia made better songs for Key (though Kizamu is good too), like the Angel Beats OP or Tomoyo After OP. Looks like when it comes to Key tracks our taste differs for the most part, besides most Rewrite tracks xD Which had the best OST of any Key game in my eyes, it's the one thing that's really great about the VN.

I guess the story never was much to your liking, though I think you were quite the fan back then with Season 1 xD Personally I feel like it was pretty great stuff, until it got too convoluted. It still has some amazing parts from time to time, but I feel like Isayama was trying to bite more than he could chew with this story, it wasn't handled too well later on.

Haha well I'm happy to hear that, good for you. I guess with your hotel job out of the way you can give everything you have for this one, and I'm sure you love the praise and expectations you get from your superiors :p

You own a VR device or how you can say "it does nothing for me"?
Maybe when we're grandpas. It's never too late to start SAO, even if you're a old fart :kappa

Your pace is way too fast for me, you're rushing through Persona like it's the only thing existing xDDD
Sure and the art of Tsukihime was fine by all means but old key art is as you said close to being atrocious. :XD
Can't say anything against the new style though. Angel Beats looks great.

I have my reasons. Her story plus her own song are just that great to me.
Yeah I saw that. Sadly I still dislike non-physical games if I pay for something. So it isn't an option for me and yes I know that I own an original copy.
Well it works for me. Sure other VN have way better OST but it is fine as a whole.
Rewrite is basically a shounen game so of course the OST needs to be good. :kappa

That is true. I became a fan because the animation and the music quality were amazing. Sadly it became something I never expected it to be. The politics bored me to death and were not needed in the big pictures. The big reveal was just a big :facepalm to me as well. The Manga should have ended years ago.

Well they hardly praise directly. :XD I just do what I am told to, not knowing if I would still be there in a year. So far I just wanna be busy.

No but I do have friends. :kappa

True. Fuck pension, let me get those VR bitches. :hurr

It was the only thing for me, yes. Right after I was done I even ended up right before the third palace again on NG+... THAT scared even me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@DiMaria Yesta You really need to keep em coming. :hurr

Nii

First Shield
Reaction score
Country
Germany
Sure and the art of Tsukihime was fine by all means but old key art is as you said close to being atrocious. :XD
Can't say anything against the new style though. Angel Beats looks great.

I have my reasons. Her story plus her own song are just that great to me.
Yeah I saw that. Sadly I still dislike non-physical games if I pay for something. So it isn't an option for me and yes I know that I own an original copy.
Well it works for me. Sure other VN have way better OST but it is fine as a whole.
Rewrite is basically a shounen game so of course the OST needs to be good. :kappa

That is true. I became a fan because the animation and the music quality were amazing. Sadly it became something I never expected it to be. The politics bored me to death and were not needed in the big pictures. The big reveal was just a big :facepalm to me as well. The Manga should have ended years ago.

Well they hardly praise directly. :XD I just do what I am told to, not knowing if I would still be there in a year. So far I just wanna be busy.

No but I do have friends. :kappa

True. Fuck pension, let me get those VR bitches. :hurr

It was the only thing for me, yes. Right after I was done I even ended up right before the third palace again on NG+... THAT scared even me.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@DiMaria Yesta You really need to keep em coming. :hurr
I've never been the biggest fan of Key's art, but newer stuff like AB looks just fine, yeah.

Well true, I definitely prefer my physical copies too. I would always get that if it's possible, but if there's no other way to get a game I can live with a digital copy too xD
And sure, Key OST is good/fine, just nothing exceptional. Can't excel in every regard I guess, though I feel like Key often is given a bit too much praise. They know their waterworks, but besides that I don't think there's really anything that makes their stories special. Also them always pushing for a happy end leaves a sour taste to me rather often, I feel like Clannad and LB could've been a better story if not for the sudden MAGIC to save the day. I much prefer something like Tomoyo After, where they stick to what was established.

haha always funny how opinions can differ so much XD Definitely not the big fan I once was, but I don't really agree with your statement besides that the politics stuff went on for (way) too long. But no, let's not discuss Shingeki any further ;)

You just want to be busy huh? Personally I'm just fine if people are satisfied with my work and I don't really have to work a damn lot, meaning I could easily handle being less busy, though ofc if you have nothing to do at all then it's just boring xD Gotta win the lottery :kappa

Let's talk more about Persona once I'm done :amuse

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
India