Rogue Sapphire...Spreading the Kenichi Love | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Rogue Sapphire...Spreading the Kenichi Love

fairy

Proofreader
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Australia-Aboriginal
If you're starting to get tired of doing such fast trans's , tone it down for a while. I'd much rather only get one issue every two weeks over you gritting your teeth and pushing forward and just getting sick of the whole scenario.

Whatever you end up doing, you're still helping to bring me one of my favorite manga.
Oh please. He actually enjoys translating psychotically. Crazy Princess. It makes him all giddy. You don't need to worry about him. If he's sick of translating, he would just stop. As long as he has freedom, he's happy.

seorang

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Australia
Kenichi <3

:3

Naihonn

Reaction score
Country
Czech Republic
I am so moved. Good to know something about you. :eyeroll
Well, I am so happy that some people are translating and Editing so fast. Ehm,... quite fast, should be better, I still have discontinuation symptoms. ;) For example right now. Give me Garyuu X!!! OK, that just escaped from my mind. :) But still great.

fairy

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Australia-Aboriginal
Seorang. . . Spreading the Princess Love

So it sounds like when Princess left, Seorang's couch was empty & lonely. Seorang misses his Princess.

Come on Princess, show Seorang a little love, after all, he did introduce HSD Kenichi to Princess.

kirimi

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Italy
Re: Seorang. . . Spreading the Princess Love

So it sounds like when Princess left, Seorang's couch was empty & lonely. Seorang misses his Princess.

Come on Princess, show Seorang a little love, after all, he did introduce HSD Kenichi to Princess.
Sorry for butting in. Please do not create new threads in the Translations Archives that are not translations. I merged this post with Rough_Sapphire's thread. Also, this thread should belong in the "Meet the Translators" forum. Thank you!

Thread moved~

fairy

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
Australia-Aboriginal
Oh that's ok, Kirimi. It's better for everyone when things are organized. =D I thought Princess' section was just that, a section for princess. I didn't realize it was a translation archive. I thought it was more of a "All things Princess" lol

Thanks!

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Hi, I am an HSDK fan therefore I am here :oh
(seriously now) Thanks for translating Kenichi and you have my condolence for the nicknames, since this is an ask you thread (I think) I am gonna start with the most common question in HSDK, who do you think is the strongest master (elder not included ofc)

ZonicEye

Reaction score
Country
Mexico
he i followed your translations and their pretty good, thanks for all of em

aa haha.... (kinda shy) i wanna ask for a huge favor...
could you help me translate just one (i repeat one!) chapter of air gear that Im havingo trouble whit?

please respond please:tem

Drakno

Reaction score
Country
Greece
Happy new year oh mighty HSDK translator :confetti

The Archangel

Reaction score
Country
Portugal
Kudos to you, i'm thankful there's at least one translator out there who shares my love for that particular series.

isrnick

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
I miss your HSDK translations Rogue... What happened? You won't translate it anymore?