Voting Round 1 - Rosa Ushiromiya vs. Fubuki | Page 2 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Voting Round 1 Rosa Ushiromiya vs. Fubuki

Who wins?

• Rosa Ushiromiya

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Fubuki

Votes: 28 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vici

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Rosa Ushiromiya and Fubuki each one of them is great this is not an easy choice for me..

I will vote later for Rosa or Fubuki don't need to throw away my vote in an instant it's not an easy choice.

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Tuvalu
Waiting for taking-care-of-kids-and-babies feats from Fubuki to counter Rosa's feats before I decide to vote.

Oh yeah, I was recently told that there aren't many things that can top a caring, strong and beautiful mother '-'
On the way to becoming one, I can somewhat agree to that.
And even tho Idk much about Umineko in spite of Magu spamming me daily on disco about this goddamn series and recently starting to get my PM box filled with one liners on a similar matter fml, Rosa seems to indeed have some realistic mother feats.

Plus she's a MILF :hurr

Why am I replying all this to syxina..... I guess being a wacko is contagious.

Oh yeah no idea about Fubuki. From what I saw in OPM anime, the characters don't stick around much anyway. Leave your hyped meanstream urges behind and go for the better material, freaks ò.ó

Seraph

Reaction score
Country
Finland
Oh yeah no idea about Fubuki. From what I saw in OPM anime, the characters don't stick around much anyway. Leave your hyped meanstream urges behind and go for the better material, freaks ò.ó
She has sufficient Panel time in the Manga and the Webcomic,infact in the Manga i'd go as far as call her one of the most reappearing Characters ever since her Introduction.
Everything we have for Fubuki from the Anime was an Ova iirc. That is of course not enough to judge her which is why i'd recommend reading or checking out the Manga or Webcomic for more on her,she becomes a more Prominent Character starting from Chapter 41 if i am not mistaken at least in the Manga and she sticks around with us Readers until the current events of the Manga.
I can't speak much for the Webcomic since i've had some troubles keeping up on that one but it is worth checking out as well,Farf-Senpai.:verily
Waiting for taking-care-of-kids-and-babies feats from Fubuki to counter Rosa's feats before I decide to vote.

Yeah i admit,Fubuki has no Feats of taking care of Kids as far as i remember but is that really a point to criticise her in this Competition?
Fubuki is just 23 years old,not exactly the Age where most already have 1 or 2 Kids of their own.;)
She has no Children yet,but if she had some she would care for them because the Role of a Mother is a Role that a Women just grows into or rather HAS to grow into alone for the sake of their Children and of course their Husband/Partner.:teach
I can't prove her taking care of other Kids or Babies but if she was asked to she would do it certainly,because in that moment a Person would be in need and that's where her Hero Instinct would kick in and she could not help but take care of the babies.:hip
She does care for her Sister Tatsumaki and the same goes in Reverse even if they never admit it to each other,they realize it and have a silent agreement of looking out for each other.:verily

Rosa Ushiromiya and Fubuki each one of them is great this is not an easy choice for me..

I will vote later for Rosa or Fubuki don't need to throw away my vote in an instant it's not an easy choice.

Yeah it really is a hard choice,if it was not me facing off with Magi here i would have a hard time deciding as well,especially if i would know both series and Characters.
I actually did not know Rosa here and from what i've heard from Magi and Support,she does seem like an Interesting Character and of course like Waifu Material.
No Rush though there is ample time to make a choice and announce your Vote.:verily

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
I have nothing to say. Just going to post more of these...because I can.

The real reason I'm going to vote for Fubuki though is that she's in what is objectively the best gif of all time.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Pretty sure I could stare at this gif forever.

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Jammin's arguments in a nutshell:

Genius.
Is my argument that Fubuki is hotter than Rosa? Yes, Luca. Yes, it is.

Also, because I had nominated One Punch Man in the last manga wars I have a shit ton of ultra hot and awesome images of Fubuki collecting dust in my imgur. And quite a few of Tastumaki for Sky bribery purposes. Enjoy.

Last edited:

Lambu

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain
As a Webcomic reader, I can say Fubuki is not a plain character at all. She holds great concern for her subordinates and for her sister, she's also a tryhard when she wants something, a woman with character and class.

Rosa is on another level though, like come on... Best mother in the series by far. :lambirb

Luca Blight

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
Vatican City State
Is my argument that Fubuki is hotter than Rosa? Yes, Luca. Yes, it is.

Also, because I had nominated One Punch Man in the last manga wars I have a shit ton of ultra hot and awesome images of Fubuki collecting dust in my imgur. And quite a few of Tastumaki for Sky bribery purposes. Enjoy.

I don't doubt that shiny Fubuki is the hotter woman, these glorious hips are self explanatory. Would climb on em like a nasty Koala.

To the contrary, Rosa is the last person I'd be naughty around, but one of the first that I just want to be there for and snuggle ;-; A TRUE WAIFU!

y- you shuddap, witch!! :(

Not a fair comparison to Fubuki seeing as her character is still under construction. Man, I need to get back to reading OPM, haven't followed it since the Kung-Fu playboy lost his teeth and predictably fanboyed the divine-baldy xD That shit war brutal and sad.

Purity of Magi

The Witch of Miracles
Reaction score
Country
England

y- you shuddap, witch!! :(
:blush
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I don't doubt that shiny Fubuki is the hotter woman, these glorious hips are self explanatory. Would climb on em like a nasty Koala.

To the contrary, Rosa is the last person I'd be naughty around, but one of the first that I just want to be there for and snuggle ;-; A TRUE WAIFU!
Those words can only be said by someone that is like a true Dlanor!

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Reaction score
Country
United States
Fubuki.

Aside, from the sheer amount of sexiness, she's a complex character with believable motives. Nothing sexier than independence and agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.